The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

CallmeKenron

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Ive read this one twice as well, and I recommend it to everyone I know!

Biswas

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 24, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED!

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane!

The book and knowledge should be worth at least million dollars as it saved me a lot of years trying to learn about best business practices written in this book. Thank You MJ

James007Hill

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 29, 2019
Unscripted is genuinely my favourite book of everything I've ever read. You can feel the level of thought, detail and pure real world experience that has gone into writing it. It's revealing, thought provoking, red-pilling, and superbly written. Even the humour is nicely done - there's enough humour to add to the overall engagement you have with it, without there being so much humour to the point where it loses the seriousness of the message.

The first half of it, talking about the different paths, and beliefs, biases and bullshit etc., I would recommend even to someone who has literally zero interest in entrepreneurship, as it's still valuable to know in my opinion, even if you are someone who is thriving in and loving the slowlane (not many admittedly, but there are always some exceptions to the rule!).

In short, an epic read jam packed with value, and a book that will age very well!

constbegin

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 21, 2021
Philippines
I've read UNSCRIPTED. Very good read!!

MJ lied that there isn't a step-by-step action for creating a business and being an entrepreneur. TUNEF *IS* the closest step-by-step list to build your own business, be in the Fastlane, and Unscript your life.

From the early chapters about beliefs and biases, to Fastlane Entrepreneurship, Kinetic Execution, and the last chapters about the Money System. The book laid out the game plan on how to escape your job and move from sidewalk/slowlane to the fastlane. Every chapter builds on the next. I even finished the book in 4 days!

UNSCRIPTED is highly recommended read! I'll share it to all people I know, specially those interested in having their own businesses.

AppMan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 25, 2019
I have read unscripted , it is good in the first chapters, however the much you advance in chapter the much you feel the writer doesn't have a solid message , it become just long lecture from the writer about things he think are right or wrong.
Disclaimer : I have read TMFL and that book is really good and give you good perspective, I would say one of them is enough as the ideas are the same but demoed in different way

carney98765

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2021
I have read unscripted , it is good in the first chapters, however the much you advance in chapter the much you feel the writer doesn't have a solid message , it become just long lecture from the writer about things he think are right or wrong.
Disclaimer : I have read TMFL and that book is really good and give you good perspective, I would say one of them is enough as the ideas are the same but demoed in different way

It’s a little more advanced in the later chapters than you’re realizing. The later chapters discuss a lot of ways to trim fat and focus your efforts. Many of the strategies are taught in business school. I would have saved a lot of time and money had I read this book a few times rather than attending business school.

profileraise

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 19, 2021
I read unscripted about one and a half years ago, and the Fastlane millionaire about 2 years ago.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

JohnHenry

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 27, 2021
Overall a good book. This is a much more polished version of TMFL with more anecdotal evidence. I do appreciate the more clear look of a chronological progression.

CivilianCone41

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2021

ZeroFrozen1400

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 1, 2021

View attachment 14816

Just new on this community.
I'm prateful I've been accepted
I've read Unscripted.
I loved it!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom