The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Rider103

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 26, 2021

Autarkeia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Aug 4, 2011
Cleveland, Ohio
Read it - TWICE!
Loved it MJ. I do prefer it over The Millionaire Fastlane but they are both great in their own ways.
You are able to motivate me in a way I crave from other books. Writing a framework people think about daily (CENTS) is something to be seriously proud of.

ADHDVision

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 27, 2021
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
Best book I read in a while.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DeskWarrior

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 16, 2021
Arlington, TX
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

I listened to the audio version. Thanks for sharing your wisdom! I really appreciate it!

Mcdougall89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2021
United Kingdom

Steeltip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX

View attachment 14816

Just finished unscripted , one of the best books on business I have ever read

jpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 12, 2021
Just finished Unscripted . Amazing Book (as I expected). What I found most inspiring was the difference between becoming an entrepreneur and "action-faking". I was the guy who always liked to plan out every eventuality before I would start my business - obviously I've never started anything.
In my current project I am reaching the phase to test the market mind and I am very much looking forward to the feedback (which I hope to get). Reading Unscripted and adapting the mindset already helped me to push further and work for results rather than a beautiful thirty-page business plan as an excuse.

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
I have already read it but thinking about reading it a second time because of corona I am kind of in low right now

harmony

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 6, 2021

View attachment 14816

I've read unscripted but will be needing advice

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
457%
Mar 15, 2018
Unscripted . Read it, re-read it, took notes. Recommended it and continue discussing it with colleagues and friends. Excellent book.

Jacques141

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Apr 10, 2021
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Well this book really explains everything so well. Its a great book and the duology with Fastlane is now my go-to gift for people I know want more than just survive in this world. I've read this book.

SLX8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 19, 2020
Dubai, Bangkok, Switzerland
I've read it and about to achieve the "F*ck you" status. which was by the way a statment in the movie the gambler. which was one of the key moments in my life!

ryangilchrist

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 11, 2021
The audiobook of unscripted was my first intro to MJ. His story inspired me to work towards building a fastlane business of my own. Since I enjoyed the audiobook so much, I got a hard copy of both his books, and they've completely shifted my perspective on what makes a worthwhile business

Djioul

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 12, 2021
France

View attachment 14816

Read it !
Is a must-read for the young generations. There should be a law stating that this book has to be offered at everyone's 20th Birthday (or even before) !

ValueSystems

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Read the book this year. It's a bible ! I find myself going back to it to review, and every time I find a new nugget to take away. Value Skew is my favorite concept from the book. Simple & effective. Thanks MJ !

Ellenit

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 12, 2021
I've just finished reading Unscripted, and I feel like a totally different person from that who started reading the book. Since the first pages, I could not stop thinking about the eye-opening information MJ DeMarco presents on every phrase. I'm so grateful my mind has started to shift into a more liberating direction. Btw, if I had a bookshop, I'd place Unscripted in the Spirituality section<3

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
Read it. Still reading. Won't stop reading it.

Noyaux

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Apr 15, 2021
Read it right after completed The millionaire fastlane . Theses two books are the only thing you need to read if you wanna get started on business

theblintergur

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2021

View attachment 14816

oh yez, I've already finished this book. will truly apply the concepts and principles as I go on with this life

CallmeKenron

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 14816

Ive read this one twice as well, and I recommend it to everyone I know!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.