The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

johhngalt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 7, 2017
Philippines
I've read UNSCRIPTED . Great follow up to TMF MJ. I will use my newly acquired golden nuggets wisely. I appreciate your effort for toning it down quite a bit on this one, I for one needs just a mild beatdown. I'll definitely recommend this and TMF to the people in my inner circle.

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DustinG

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Mar 28, 2011
Loved the book. In many ways its a revised edition of TMF , but will definitely reach a new audience.

I created a poster for myself as a reminder in what was one of the biggest takeaways in the book for me.

If-it-was-easy_mockup_Wall_24x36.png

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
I am one of those "several hundred" and enjoying every bit of it so far. I report back when it's finished. My bloody, scripted, corpo-life didn't allow for more time for reading last week and weekend :(

Make the time, brother.... It's always up to you. But good that you're reading it!

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Just finished it and I am simply on fire again

Now I'll have to go through TMF again to see which I liked better... but not at the expense of building my productocracy

Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: Coming Soon.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Bought the audiobook as well (in addition to the Kindle). Always nice to have multiple versions for timeless classics. If there's a physical version, count on me getting that for my bookshelf :)
Yikes, one week until release. :wideyed:

Unfortunately the audiobook might not make the release date. It is finished and I am waiting for the ACX QA approval which, according to them, can take up to 2 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PoGOOD

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 4, 2014
Warsaw, Poland
Make the time, brother.... It's always up to you. But good that you're reading it!
No worries - I bought the Audible version as soon as it was published and the book was "read" during a few long car drives. Automobile University + a simple dictation device is all I needed. Now it is time to go thru the voice notes and find the same spots on the Kindle to reread, understand fully and systematise with notes.

Dbol07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 28, 2017
philadelphia, pa

BigInJapan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Now that there's several hundred out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: Coming Soon.
I listened to the Audiobook. Love it!

Nexus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jun 24, 2017
Australia
Finished the book yesterday. Was a long read, but worth every second.

WarWizard

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 22, 2014
Maitland, Australia
Awesome book @MJ DeMarco .

Even better than TMF .

Has a lot more of the mindset side of things, and also a much harder slap to the face to wake up from sleepwalking through life.

Finished the Audible version and just under 60% on the Kindle version.

Its a book to be read and listened to multiple times till it really sinks in and becomes part of our mental operating system.

Thanks again for putting in the time and effort to write the book.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
No worries - I bought the Audible version as soon as it was published and the book was "read" during a few long car drives. Automobile University + a simple dictation device is all I needed. Now it is time to go thru the voice notes and find the same spots on the Kindle to reread, understand fully and systematise with notes.
That's what we like to hear... Automobile U is a top class institution :-D

Best of luck, man

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
There was a lot of TMF repetition in this for me, and I understand why this was necessary. But despite this I found that I was more in tuned with Unscripted than TMF and I got more meaning from it even if it wasn't as revolutionary to my own paradigms.

I suspect this is because I'm in a very different place than where I was when I first read TMF. I thought I had grasped all the concepts of TMF back then, but maybe I really didn't get the full extent of it all. It's been a while since I read it, so I can't really say for sure. Only now, several years later, with a few more business attempts under my belt, many meet-ups, a summit, lots of support from other fastlaners, years more learning, and a business that finally seems to be hitting on something do I feel like I'm on the right path.

JWH

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 29, 2017
Indiana
Read the book. One of the best entrepreneurship books I've read in a long time. Refreshing to see an author cut through the BS.

Analyticz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2016
What a read. So many gems and great insight to think about and put into action.
Waited till I could get in the UK, but finished the book and will be re-reading it again and again like the TMF.
Thanks MJ

Ross Morgan

Fortch
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 22, 2015
Valencia CA
Finished the book a few days ago. Hard to put it down, I've lost good hours of rest. Started rereading last night. This time I'll take my time. There's got to be a sequel! "F*ck you" is an awesome concept.

NC_Carlos

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 19, 2017
Somewhere in the Matrix

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Zhukovic

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Jul 1, 2017
The Libraries of the World
I plowed through Unscripted (the audiobook) in two days, then after I read that I bought TMF and finished it yesterday.

I used to think Rich Dad Poor Dad was the best book to give a complete beginner to prime themselves on proper mindset but your book blows Kiyosaki out of the park!

paulmp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
407%
Jul 1, 2017
Western Australia
Just joined the forum after having just finished reading Unscripted . It is brilliant, I got a ridiculous amount out of it and confirmation that I'm at least on the right track. Thank you for writing it MJ. I'm now listening to the Audio book version, just to get it into my head properly.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.