The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ali Abbasi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 24, 2021
Northern Virginia, USA
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the audible version today during my doordash shift. This book is such a blessing! The CENTS framework is exactly what I will follow though I’m nervous to tackle it as it will take some careful truly thoughtful planning.

I love the straight truth about not following your passion(unless it also aligns with solving a need for the customer). I’ve overdosed on the passion punch for too long by the guru marketers. Following my passion is just selfish. Customers needs come first always.

Chapter 44: tekel has been my biggest obstacle. For years I’ve been stuck on polygamy constantly waffling between ideas getting jazzed up about this and that and unable to just pick one thing and get in with it.

I’m so grateful for this book and finding this forum. Feeling the momentum shifting already. I have Unscripted next in the queue.

Thank you again!

G

GuestR401x3

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read it! It was great! Still working at a job 12 hours a day but I hope one day to follow the path outlined here.

_h3r0_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 30, 2021
ph

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
A found this book its because im looking for a change; until found it and read it. This book slap my face and clarify me everything. Realizing that my choice was in the right path. Now i have already the "choice" to change the scripted/programmed life. I regret for finding this book at this age 27 a bit late. But then again, ty @MJ DeMarco for clarifying everything; i know this is not enough for just saying ty. I hope someday i could reach u when the time i achieve progress. Btw i'de read TMF and Unscripted . Good luck of us all! <3 Lets be rich and change the world for a better place to live in!

sungho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2021
이제 야생, 여러 언어 번역 등에 500,000 부 이상의 사본이 있습니다.

책을 읽으면 여기에 게시하면 화면 이름과 추가 포럼 권한 아래에 아이콘이 표시됩니다.

책에 대한 의견을 자유롭게 게시하십시오!

감사합니다, MJ
As I read the millionaire fastline, I came to define my dreams that were not clear and furthermore why I should gain economic freedom. My purpose in life is to make many people more convenient, and I also want to go on a trip to find out other life purposes. I found that economic freedom is essential for that. So the first voyage is to create something that reduces the inconvenience of others for economic freedom. The author of the book, MJ DeMarco, who made this definition possible, gained economic freedom and now wondered what the second voyage of life was. Eventually, I came "fastlane lane forum" while searching for MJ DeMarco out of personal curiosity. I joined this forum because I wanted to communicate with many businessmen, people who have defined wealth, and people who have found a purpose in life. Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ziggizoezion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 31, 2021
Hi! I read the book in 2011. Back then I was 19. Now that I'm approaching my 30s I feel the urge to commit myself to take action and achieve my financial goals. Thanks for the inspiration, @MJ DeMarco

cautiousinvestor

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ

I read the book!

LeszekM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2021
I have read Fastlane in 2017 while i was on the vacation in Naples. The combination of spending free time with family, eating the best pizza in the world and reading such amazing book was like a Molotov cocktail for my mind. It was one of the most valuable book i have ever read in my life.

Vitalijs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 10, 2021
I read TMF and straight after it right now I'm reading Unsricpted, enjoying them both, and I will reread them in a short period to have a better system understanding and let the whole system sink in me.

Thanks for your wisdom and Knowledge MJ.

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
So I'm from South Africa. I'm almost 3/4 through the book & it's amazing so far.

1 question I do have though: You mention 'stop chasing money - chase needs'. I do get & understand the NEEDS part BUT don't you think 'chasing' money is what a lot of people who are successful did? (You included, when you wanted to pay for your rent, food, etc).
I find that money = freedom & daily I am thinking about money. I also know many people around me who tried a hustle or started a business initially JUST to make extra money.

Thanks,
Trey

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
do get & understand the NEEDS part BUT don't you think 'chasing' money is what a lot of people who are successful did? (You included, when you wanted to pay for your rent, food, etc).

This fell in line with my PURPOSE ... Unscripted does a better job of melding these concepts together in a bigger picture.

SSTrey

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
May 24, 2021
This fell in line with my PURPOSE ... Unscripted does a better job of melding these concepts together in a bigger picture.
Sure. I'm nearly done with TMF . I already have UNSCRIPTED & will start reading in in a few days. Thanks.

PS - TMF is fantastic. I find it particularly helpful right now as I am using it as a sort of knowledge study textbook. I have co-founded a tech startup here in South Africa. We are pre-revenue & currently onboarding our first customers.

My goal is to use the Law of Effection by following the first Fastlane Interstate --> INTERNET. All the information in TMF comes as breath of fresh air & confidence builder on this lonely marathon trip I am on.

Thanks again, MJ.
PPS - Attached: The yellow arrow is the reply I just typed above:) & the other is the notes:)

Attachments

• InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM (1)_LI.jpg
    InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM (1)_LI.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4

EMH

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
May 27, 2021
New York City
I have read the book (Audible) and it has forever changed my life for the better! Thank you MJ!

TheNectarOfCow

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jan 28, 2021
Read this book last year. Currently going through unscripted to help give me the motivation I need to get back in the game after suffering a major concussion 3 weeks ago.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.