The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

profileraise

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 19, 2021
I read the Millionaire Fastlane about 2 years ago. Loved it, and this book, along with "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki are my two favorite titles on this topic.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

FastTan001

PARKED
Apr 25, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yup, read the book and loved it. It is inspired and visionary. Really helped open my eyes to plethora of knowledge that was unknown to me and is probably to a lot of people. If you are reading this, I strongly recommend you read the book, it is really a helpful guide to your freedom.

Dessie25

PARKED
Apr 28, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ,

Thank you for affording me the honour to be a part of this forum. I have just completed my read of the Millionaire Fastlane. This has really opened my eyes and given me the tools to become person I always wanted to be.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and contributing and learning from fellow entrepreneurs.

Thank you,

Stay Blessed
Dessie

JohnHenry

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 27, 2021
I read this book a couple times during deployment and the advice therein helped bring a lot of things together for me. I belive this is the best entry level personal finance, personal development, and entrepreneurship book on the market.

CivilianCone41

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read this twice and reference back to it all the time. Thank you for writing it.

ronlugo

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Apr 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read

Thanks, MJ

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!​

Johannes Coach

PARKED
May 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ and Fastlane people. I finished the book today and loved it! Additional I had an amazing idea for my perfect business including roadmap while reading it. Thank you MJ

mfikwa

PARKED
May 1, 2021
Sir, reading your processed book was prophetic event to me , i have finished now reading TMFL. I am now starting to re read it. all i can say MJ DeMarco YOU HAVE OPENED NEW HOPE TO ME.

Korean rich

PARKED
May 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this book a week ago. I am really motivated by it. I wanna be a producer, not a consumer. First of all, I write book reviews and upload it on my blog.

Bhoomi

PARKED
Apr 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Heyy!! Im reading the book, in part 7 right now

saswatasaha07

PARKED
Apr 7, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ Sir, I read The Millionaire Fastlane book just a week ago and the philosophy in the book is very practical as well as relatable. The five commandments mentioned in the book are very helpful in simplifying the needs of a successful FASTLANE business. I have already started searching the web, social media, and the real world for unsolved problems people face and brainstorming ideas to solve them to add value to this world. I am also reading your second book the Unscripted, and hoping to finish it this week.

Thank you,
Saswata Saha

Andy J.

PARKED
May 4, 2021
I finished TMF last week and am reading it again now. It is easily one of the most influential books I have ever read and has really opened my eyes to see that the only person in my way is me.

SILO

PARKED
May 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Ellenit

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 12, 2021
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane. Together with Unscripted, it is one of the few books I know I'll be frequently going back to in the following years.
MJ simply puts the message so clearly that it all makes sense. You start thinking about all kinds of situations in life when you've made sidewalker or slowlaner decisions because you just didn't know better. No one told you better. Now I can't remain in the cage when the door has just been opened.
Fabulous book. Thank you with all my heart.
I'll post this same text on Amazon.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
What time will course be in Hong Kong? It will be very late, at 1:00 AM HK time as the starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom