The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

SSTrey

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 24, 2021
This fell in line with my PURPOSE ... Unscripted does a better job of melding these concepts together in a bigger picture.
Sure. I'm nearly done with TMF . I already have UNSCRIPTED & will start reading in in a few days. Thanks.

PS - TMF is fantastic. I find it particularly helpful right now as I am using it as a sort of knowledge study textbook. I have co-founded a tech startup here in South Africa. We are pre-revenue & currently onboarding our first customers.

My goal is to use the Law of Effection by following the first Fastlane Interstate --> INTERNET. All the information in TMF comes as breath of fresh air & confidence builder on this lonely marathon trip I am on.

Thanks again, MJ.
PPS - Attached: The yellow arrow is the reply I just typed above:) & the other is the notes:)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

• InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM (1)_LI.jpg
    InkedWhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM (1)_LI.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-03 at 10.04.39 AM.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4

EMH

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 27, 2021
NYC
I have read the book (Audible) and it has forever changed my life for the better! Thank you MJ!

TheNectarOfCow

New Contributor
Jan 28, 2021
Read this book last year. Currently going through unscripted to help give me the motivation I need to get back in the game after suffering a major concussion 3 weeks ago.

TahitiBlob

PARKED
Jun 7, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just finished reading the book. It opened my eyes on so many things that made me being passive in my life.
Now, I just have to act!

Have a nice day.

KierEm

New Contributor
May 8, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book!
Spent too much time passively trying to have more ownership of my life. That doesn’t work. This book has lit a fire under me— time to act, and time to act now! Can relax later. Know too much now to not act. Sh*t or get off the pot, as they say.

danelecengtravel

PARKED
Jun 9, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Fascinating book. I devoured it.

Sandbank

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 22, 2021
I´ve read TMF ! This has helped me so much to readjust my inner compass after some troubling times and months of feeling lost. It´s time for speed.

Coderev

PARKED
Feb 2, 2021
I read The Millionaire Fastlane 4 months ago... it's a bit difficult for me to explain my feelings at this moment because I come here to this forum, signed up, and don't give the importance that deserves. At this moment I'm reading Unscripted and just the last week I returned to the forum and began to read some notables threads. All those stories and experiences comprise on the same site are DIAMONDS...you can laugh, cry or feel your heart beating so hard when these people show you the light to the end of the tunnel. I hope in a short time to start sharing my path to escape the rat race too. Thanks, Forum members, and Thanks a lot MJ.

asyyz

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 12, 2021
Excellent book, a real eye opener. Changed my whole perspective on business and life in general. Now I realize there's something more.

Starchest

New Contributor
Dec 29, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Forgot to reply to this thread, finished the book about 2 months ago, loved it! I've been putting off Unscripted , need to pick it up asap.

Mahdi

PARKED
Jun 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and it was amazingly great, It really changed my mindset for living and inspired me to leave the frugal life and start my own business.
Really thankful for you @MJ DeMarco

Heading for Unscripted ..

akinwumi009

PARKED
Dec 27, 2019

Thanks, MJ
The book is an eye opener for me. The most important aspect to me is that it enable me to understand how people trade 5days of for 2 days of enjoyment. It also enable me to know when you're on the fast lane you can work and rest anytime. Not every Monday is to resume work. Thanks mj

Conquerer

PARKED
Jun 17, 2021
I read TMF and I am now halfway through Unscripted ! I have read a lot of books lately for financial freedom and financial education but they were all slow lane based. I'm glad I came across this book and this forum as I feel like it fits me a lot better since I would like to enjoy my freedom at a younger age. I have already gained a ton of value from this forum, and I hope it leads me through the journey of where I want to be one day! Thanks MJ!

ud4090v

PARKED
Jun 17, 2021
I've read TMF right after Unscripted . I have realized half-way through that I should have read it in the reverse order, but it really didn't matter in the end. Both books are invaluable and helped me alot.

Darren Grimerica

New Contributor
Jun 17, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this after unscripted

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom