The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Noyaux

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 15, 2021
I've read this book after ignoring it at first thinking it was yet another financial guru book and I regret that I didn't read it sooner !

theblintergur

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 16, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Oh yeah, I've read this even before I entered this forum. This is actually my first post

Tuan8907

PARKED
Apr 18, 2021
I read the book. It definitely got me into full gear in entrepreneur mode! Now on to figuring out how to merge into the fastlane :)

Bethanyeyre

New Contributor
Apr 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read it. Great book. Great combination of inspiration and practical, applicable principles. Thank you.

CallmeKenron

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 14, 2021
Ive read the book.....Twice

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

SunshineGrit

New Contributor
Apr 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, thank you so much! I enjoyed reading your "outside the box" thoughts and processing them. So much valuable info, will be rereading it again at some point. First want to read "unscripted"

Augusthere

PARKED
Apr 20, 2021
I've read the Chinese version of this book. It's a book which is very helpful for me. Although I am still bad at English but I going to read the English versio of this book, make sure that I won't miss some usefull information. And it's a honor to be here with some people who wanna change their own lives, and learn some experiences from them. Thanks for the book and this forum.

BIGSam

PARKED
Apr 19, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi, BIGSam here,
I'm halfway through the book and have already joined the forum.
So far I find it very informative and has actually change my perception on a lot of things.

BIGSam

PARKED
Apr 19, 2021
Yes, the back half is about speed, vehicles, and roads -- the more fun stuff -- the front is about roadmaps which really aren't that all exciting -- and mathematical justification that the preordained plan is numerically weak as well as risky.
It was the mathematical justification for me that was a true eye opener for how I've been doing it all wrong .

Dangjasondang

PARKED
Apr 21, 2021
Audio Booked it...It's definitely kicked started some things for me. Unscripted will be next. I actually heard of this book in passing with one of Chris Do with Futur mentioning it.

Biswas

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
One of the best Book i habe ever read, saved a lot of years of my life

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

bmarketguy

New Contributor
Jan 19, 2021
Just finished Millionaire Fastlane a few minutes ago. This book got me to see that my current business is run in the slow lane mindset and i'm going to have to switch roads. This could either be updating my processes or changing roads all together. I'm going with changing roads all together :) It's been a joy to read!

realdealheiko

PARKED
Apr 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ
OFC I read the book

Kaazaan

PARKED
Apr 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Finished it yesterday night. After that I registered here. I've gone through few threads and posts, must tell I'm loving it here, the people and enviornment and the wise discussions, everything is good and positive. Awesome forum. Thank you.

teambret

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 26, 2021
Utah
I read it! It led me to this forum. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all..

-Bret

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
Was just going over the content with @Black_Dragon43 and something came up that probably won't...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom