The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Muturu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 20, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I completed reading the book, it's life changing,eye opener, amazing book

Wendy-Russo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Dec 16, 2020
From today going forward, no atom in the universe will ever be the same, the intuition is right, the tweets predicted it, the legend is true, THE PROPHECY IS TRUE !

For I, Wendy, Didy, That Bitch™ has SUCCESFULLY FINISHED the never ending reading of the mighty book.

"How did she do it ?" - Peasant

"She's much smarter than me" - Obama

"OHHH MYYY GODDDD" - Everyone

"Who are you and how did you get my phone number ?" - Britney Spears

And I, will now proceed the answering of plebeian questions :

1 - Your Last post was in December, why did it take so long to finish the book ?
I was in the shower

2 - Will you reread the book ?
I took and organized notes while reading, so i might reread parts of the book to check them, but not the whole thing.

3 - What will you do now ?
Educate myself about communications, management, operations and stuff relating to other humans, biases and that kind of stuff, meanwhile i'll write down ideas and step on the first ... well step towards a better life

Ivex

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Mar 26, 2021
The 4 Hour Work Week got me hyped to get rich in my 20s through a leveragable business in 2020 and The Millionaire Fastlane got my hyped up again in 2021 to scale the business I started. I'm on track for my best month so far after reading the book, thanks for the motivation MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael7789

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 18, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I read it and it's great!

wafula

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 11, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the book

Alicia10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
May 19, 2021
Jersey City, NJ

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane ! I've been on an entrepreneurship journey for about 2 years and this gave me the push I needed to keep going!

Alicia

Doga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 19, 2021
I've read the millionaires fastlane from cover to cover for over 5 times. It's my most cherished book after my Bible. I am currently into the audio book version. The CENTS Formular MJ revealed in the book has become one of my life's living Formular, as before venturing into any business I check to see if it satisfy NEEDS, ENTRY, CONTROL, SCALE & TIME criteria. And to talk about law of effection. Thanks MJ I am now living the life.

Michael 808

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2021
In the past few months, I read Millionaire Fastlane twice. And yesterday, when I joined this Forum, I also completed incorporating my business. Seeking to solve problems bigly, and hoping to make money bigly.

Thanks, M. J., for inspiring me to get off my butt and do something way out of my experience and comfort zone.

Thanks, MJ

read the book

whatisthemeaning

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I'm sure this book is going to make me completing economic freedom. Thank you.

R.C.

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2020
Luanda
I read the book, and it was different from all the finance manuals I’ve ever read

sap_LA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 20, 2021
I have read TMF ! A decade too late but can’t worry about that now. Windshield is all clear

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Aug 9, 2019
Finished the audio book a few weeks ago.
I liked the concept of CENTS and how it helps you organise thoughts and ideas.

Addy338

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
May 23, 2021
Ind

Thanks, MJ
Yes of course. I have read tfm and it made many things clear. Not to say about the way of getting in the fastlane.

Bishopjc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Reading this book has gotten me off my feet and keeps me in constant change. It is powerful

Musamo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Reading this book is the best decision I made early this year..

It's so awesome and amazing..

Really Amazing book.

Before reading this book, I had quit school and everyone was on my neck telling me that I should have finished.

But they didn't understand me and still don't so I had to leave home and I'm currently on my journey I know it gets better.

AnnAng

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
May 10, 2021
Canada
I read The Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago and loved it. It made me seriously think about my life and how to start a business. I'm currently reading it (well, listening to it) again for inspiration and motivation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.