The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Martin Senyah

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2021
I have r
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks,
I have read the millionaire fastlane and Unscripted , it was such a great read , that after I had finished reading the millionaire fastlane I was itching to read the unscripted , it really opened my eyes to a lot of things in the world of business and entrepreneurship.Currently the best 2 books I have ever read on business and entrepreneurship

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

UnderTheSun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 25, 2021
I've first read this book about a decade ago (read it a couple more times after, of course), and it's been a wild ride ever since. Can't believe how much a single book changed my life.

Stephen5778

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 25, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Rider103

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have finished the book today! Big fan

Steeltip

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Mar 17, 2021
Houston, TX

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Yula

Go Small, Then Big or Go Home
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Mar 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read multiple finance books, but I've got to say this is the best one I've read so far!

Kolslaw

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 13, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I just finished and the idea of being a producer and not a consumer hit home as well as the idea of solving a problem and not just starting a business because it is in my wheelhouse. Now I need to find the problem I am going to solve.

Last edited:

jpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Feb 12, 2021
I've read it and it was mind blowing. I've been looking for ways to get out of the rat race for years but the millionaire fastlane gave me a new perspective and direction. I am also halfway through Unscripted and looking forward to finishing the read.

Mcdougall89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2021
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read TMF . I hate you, I mean thank you, ever since reading and listening to this book I’ve been awoken to the drab life I was living.

I’ve now handed my notice in at my job and onto 2nd phase of offering my service out as a self- employed painter , I’ve just learned html 5 and CSS and just on with learning JavaScript and more.

I am truly grateful for what you’ve shared with us all and for opening my eyes the the possibilities I withhold in myself and show me that been a entrepreneur isn’t unreachable for someone with my background. You are awesome!!!

Acepag

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 28, 2021
Finished TMF yesterday night. There is a trove of information in this book and I had bursts of epiphanies throughout the entire read. Thank you for writing this MJ. I'm not sure if youll get to read this but your words have helped reignite a sense of myself I've given up on. I am repositioning my life perspective in the fast lane philosophy but I am adapting my own flair to it. I will remember your words. Thank you for the flash light. Ace

Last edited:

ardini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 20, 2021
Sydney, Australia
I read it once and it certainly deserves a second closer read. It's filled with valuable information and has spurred me into action. Thank you MJ.

Glargster

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 24, 2021
Brazil

Thanks, MJ

Read the book!

Very well written, the book is an excellent behavioural analysis of how society, and people in general, work!

Working right now to start creating my business systems right away!

Thank you very much, MJ! :D

heyougly

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 28, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it! I borrowed it from my boyfriend but I might as well get my own, it's such a great life guide. Next I´m gonna steal him his Unscripted :)
Thank you (from Portugal)

vrenovation

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 1, 2021
I read it 4 times and now I'm listening to it with my husband as I required him to read it to change his mindset.

KenDunlop

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 3, 2021
I read The Millionaire Fastlane some time ago because it was recommended on Caleb Jones' blog. Over time, it's become a huge influence on me and I still think in terms of 'Fastlane' and 'Slowlane' approaches to money now.
...More recently I got Unscripted as well, but I haven't finished it yet.

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
I have read it like a few months ago. Nice book through I think it contains some unnecessary filler content.

LZisme

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 27, 2021
Hi Everyone, I'm Lz and I've read the millionaire fastlane . It was first introduced to me by my mother, who would often ask me to read books and summarize it to her. Needless to say, I found the book profoundly informative and it is the reason I am here in this forum today. Pleased to meet you all

lankyape

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
340%
Mar 20, 2021

Thanks, MJ
That was one hell of a book...never read anything quite like it! It was a real eye opener and I'm glad I discovered it now, at my young age, instead of when I'm 45-50. Time to open up "Unscripted !"

Joey21

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 10, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it

rohilk021

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the book. Was getting brain washed with the slowlane philosophy from all directions ever since I've started doing a job. This book has given me a bigger and more meaningful mission in life. Glad to have found it just in time.

Rafail

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2021
Germany
Read the book. Great read and a great story. Thank you M.J. for the enlightment. I won't dissapoint you!

Minted_Pearl

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!