The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jakerealaccount

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 15, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the millionaire fastlane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sidik

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 16, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks MJ
I'm still reading but it change my life

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, now reading unscripted

brendanm

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read it! Brilliant.

Jeysankar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks,

Jeysankar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it

scham043

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 17, 2021
Read the book, Wow! MJ. One of the best books I have read in a long while. I wish this book was around several years back before I made my investment into a business (gym). Like you describe in your book, investing into someone's business is like getting married to them, you got to know your partner, which I learnt the hard way. But bright horizons are ahead and thanks to your work and this forum I'm confident I'm on the right path to the FastLane life.

Tberry212

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Thank you MJ
I am still reading Millionaire FASTLANE and I am thrilled at the magnitude of the lessons learnt so far. I keep asking myself whyi am just seeing the book. This should be read by every undergraduate out there. I hope to apply thr lessons learn and that is one of the reasons I just the the fastlane forum.

Keeton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Mar 17, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
Ive read it. Its a great book, one of my favorites.

dcferris

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 19, 2021
Just finished reading the book a couple days ago. Loved it-- one of the few business books I've read that was actually worth the time it took to read it. Now reading Unscripted and going through TMF a second time to take some more notes.

Kylie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 19, 2021
london ontario

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading it today! Really amazing content, that has already dramatically changed my way of thinking.

daniels97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Mar 13, 2021
Brno, Czech republic

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and loved it, thank you.

yxsg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Mar 1, 2021
I have read TMF . The concepts of the Sidewalk, Slow Lane and Fastlane really hits home. I would say that I am in the Slow Lane for several aspects of my life (schooling, saving, investing) and Sidewalk for others like spending too much time on social media and games.

casuga_7

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book last night. It was a great read that made me question other advice I have read or been given. I feel much better reading this compared to other books and can better spot the difference between bs paradox of practice vs real advice helpful to my own path so I'm very grateful for it.

MaxinVegas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 3, 2018
Sin City, NV

Thanks, MJ
Probably listened to the book 3 or 4 times. The content is great and from years of working in restaurants, a lot of the commentary I would have to agree with. The slowlane is strong and truly is easier...this is what makes it hard. It is a slow painful death, an example I overheard working at an airport from a woman (in her 50's) "Every week for the last 20 years, on the road Sunday-Thursday, but it paid my bills and I get to retire soon. I missed a lot with my kids, they did get to go college though, its life and that's how it is." So disappointing you spent the best years of life on the road justifying it with other complete strangers is even stranger.

This a point that reminder me there is another way and that most of the best people I have dealt with in my life were all business owners, 100% in control of their life. What I have learned is that people who claim to be in control and still work for someone else have a breaking point. They always do, it doesn't matter their level from executive to assistant lucky to be on the road.

PiCo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Mar 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Ordered (by chance, with a bunch of other books) on Amazon in February 2021, and read in a few mornings in a hotel room of England while prostituting my time in a business trip :)

20210323_083307.jpg

Bermalux

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 22, 2021
Bavaria/Germany
I've read the book and it was a big kick in my A$$ and awakeshocking my mind of dreaming and "law of attracting" my last years including building up debts by buying "slowlane" lottery and maybe having the luck to win and not a tiny bit ready to educate myself and get up of my comfortable seat.
Thank you for this book.
Now let's see where action takes me.

woken

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Mar 24, 2021
London, UK
Finished re reading them after years ! A gold mine.

LonelyHook

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Loved the book, finished listening a week ago and currently on unscripted ! Thanks for a great book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.