The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

lankyape

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 20, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
That was one hell of a book...never read anything quite like it! It was a real eye opener and I'm glad I discovered it now, at my young age, instead of when I'm 45-50. Time to open up "Unscripted!"

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Joey21

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 10, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it

rohilk021

PARKED
Apr 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the book. Was getting brain washed with the slowlane philosophy from all directions ever since I've started doing a job. This book has given me a bigger and more meaningful mission in life. Glad to have found it just in time.

Minted_Pearl

PARKED
Apr 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

dolamite11

PARKED
Mar 28, 2021
Iowa

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

Spandan

New Contributor
Jan 24, 2018
India
2017 Nov::
I came across a pirated ebook of the Millionaire Fastlane, and read the epiphany which @MJ DeMarco wrote, and that sentence was solidified into my being.
IMG_20210320_124150 (1).jpg
Fast Forward to 2021 Mar::
I am reading the same sentence, but now it is printed in an original copy of the book I am holding in my hands, received from Amazon a month ago. I look back at the choices I had made since 2017, which has brought me to today. Not all the choices were good ones, but they can't be changed, can they? The lessons have to be learnt, and only then can one move forward in life.

volodya

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 15, 2018
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I’ve read TMFl. Read the two books in reverse order. After Unscripted, I went back to TMFL and eventually joined the forum. Thanks MJ for your guidance, loved TMFL and recommended it to friends and colleagues.

JackieOh2

PARKED
Apr 7, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I'm currently reading the book and find it extremely motivating. I'm in the idea stage but I'd like nothing more than to quit the 9-5 grind and gift myself a life of wealth and freedom. So glad to be here. :)

Maskey7

PARKED
Jan 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ
This book just blew my mind, thank you MJ DeMarco <3

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links. I could type it out but it...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
It's an affiliate link, so it's hard to give those up! The affiliate links are automatically...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
I would suggest you change the free book to paid as soon as possible, and use the revenue to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
A week ago someone asked if one of my courses is still relevant (referring to the Upwork...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

What are Fastlaners Currently Reading?

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads