The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

logdog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 18, 2020
Awesome book. Already changing things up in my life and have forwarded it to a few friends. Thanks!!

Levinport

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 9, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it!!! Awsome absolutely awsome!!!

flavius

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 2, 2020
Finland
Finished the book earlier today. Already started taking small steps and trying to go on from that. These two books have helped me to reinvigorate my will to do something with my life and I am thankful for that.

ax3lr0d

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 23, 2019
I've read it and it's my first recommandation to my friends who want to have a breakthrought reading !

Jaco

Prioritize and execute
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2020
Hong Kong
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Wish I’d read it 10 years ago.

tolmanmedia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
I loved The Millionaire Fastlane and have read it 4 times all the way though.

For me what sets this book apart is the math & equations about wealth. There's so much guru bullshit out there about "THINKING BIG" that leave readers with absolutely no quantifiable actions to take that day. TMF helped me to actually DO something different each day to change & improve my business.

hwak8262

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 22, 2020
south korea

Thanks, MJ

i read a book!

Pierre Potvin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 10, 2015
I discovered this book several years ago, when I was in the slowlane. It was an eye opener for me. I might add that a lot of people are ''industrial soldiers'' and don't ever questioned who they are really serving. Speed of implementation is everything as I discovered.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

princesscrystal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Feb 26, 2020
Denver
I have read the book, first one and second one. Both are great. The writing quality is great. I hope to leave the sidwalk and slowlane soon.

Ilumnisaint

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 24, 2020
india
Just finished a few hours ago...although it took me 19 days to finish it, but mind you I read 60% of in the first two days, it took me 19 days becuase i'm lazy...hhf... i would thank MJ very much though, cause I was a slowlane reader and now i'm a fastlane reader. Now all i have to do now is become a fastlane Millionaire... uh.. sorry. i meant Billionaire.:smile2:

Damn no one had ever taught me the importance of TIME, like MJ did.
if anything, that i'll forever remeber even if i forget everything is the essence of TIME.
Damn, if only i had found this book earlier.

and yeah one last thing...how could i forgot this.

That we have a choice!

Last edited:

Ilumnisaint

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 24, 2020
india
I loved The Millionaire Fastlane and have read it 4 times all the way though.

For me what sets this book apart is the math & equations about wealth. There's so much guru bullshit out there about "THINKING BIG" that leave readers with absolutely no quantifiable actions to take that day. TMF helped me to actually DO something different each day to change & improve my business.

Hmm although the book taught me in a bunch but one thing i'm still struggling is creating 'the process', can you explain or help me out of my plight.

this is the sole reason that i've joined this forum for, and for being among the fastlaners also.
thanks in advance.

tolmanmedia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
404%
Feb 25, 2020
Salt Lake City, Utah
Happy to help. Maybe send me a message and we can do a zoom call or something sometime. Where are you at within the entrepreneurship process?

Ilumnisaint

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 24, 2020
india
Happy to help. Maybe send me a message and we can do a zoom call or something sometime. Where are you at within the entrepreneurship process?
i've only just begun...
i.e. i haven't even started a business yet.
i know i need to focus on one business but my mind keep distracting me with other ideas.
still... i want to create a process that i could follow daily, so that it gets me closer to my goals.
for instance, I am going to be more active here and other platforms where i'll get a broader and better opportunity. and get to learn from all of you fastlaners.
you see, i'm just a student. i've just started to learn app development...

are you an entrepreneur? what is you day like? what do you do everyday? networking? what are your habits?

I know I must be sounding like a kid, and i am sort of. hope I'm not annoying you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.