The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beerbread

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Dec 2, 2019
New Jersey
I just finished reading it! I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago, so I breezed through it while I was recovering! I learned a lot and I'm going to apply it! I know there's a lot of books talking about how to tackle procrastination, but the way MJ describes his process on how to handle it made it click for me. I'm going to read Unscripted now! :smile:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnForte

Software Engineer Ninja
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Dec 12, 2019
New York
I have read it and have enjoyed it! Going to read again now to take more notes and make sure my business plan stands up to it!

ahaidar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 15, 2019
Just finished reading TMF . It was the first financial literacy book I finished cover to cover ! Brilliant and truthful content.

Now comes the hard part. Execution !

StephanBg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Thanks MJ for this awesome book!

I more and more felt that something was not right. The prospected outcome of my life - though I would consider myself one of the lucky ones who will have enough to live on when retirement comes - just wouldn't feel desireable. So I went on a journey to find wisdom by those who live a better life and tell about it on youtube. And although many teachings seemed to be right, like investing after the first rule or by going into real estates. But when I dived in and wanted to do whats being told, their numbers always showed, that the money they were making didn't came from these steps that I should do.

And then some day on the hunt for another book to find freedom I stumbled upon this jewel: TMF - The Millionaire Fastlane ! And although the book teaches not to focus on the "I", it remembered me of some insights I have almost forgotten: I always have a choice, I can make a difference and life is about probabilities.

And this book showed me the journey to improve these probabilities. And that everything easy is done by too many others and therefore probabilities are low. But with good probabilities will come an early retirement, time for my family and friends and for more ventures to improve the world and help other people. And of course money, since enough riches will help me gain these things.
:)
Since I cannot repay MJ's great effort and the impact his book has made (aside from the small amount of money the books have cost), the only way to say thanks right now is this text that hopefully will guide other people searching the web to this site and to the awesome books MJ wrote.

Thank you!

And to all the others here: Have a great time influencing the world!

MichaelDProctor8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Dec 10, 2019
I have read TMF , and it has changed my entire outlook on life and specifically retirement. I am just spending my time looking for needs to fill now! Excited to start my own road into the Fastlane.

WolfLane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Dec 17, 2019
Read it a while ago and have been an avid lurker on the forums. Finally decided to register today and start my fastlane journey. I want to build cash by virtually assisting companies for now, and then go in to real estate (my dream).

It truly is an amazing book and got my eyes wide open on how easy it is. All it takes is a mindset shift and consistency.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México
Listened to TMF . Finished it last night and now I'm onto Unscripted .

Mball

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 11, 2019
I have not only read it, but got the audio version as well to listen over and over again when driving or walking the dog! I am in the process of slowly re-reading the book again because there's just so much good stuff in here!

sergeant

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
767%
Dec 20, 2019
North-East UK
Read it about over 3 years ago for the first time. This book changed my life. I always had the "lazy" mindset of considering 9-5 slavery. I always wanted to be a millionaire and live freely. This book taught me in detail how to make that dream true. The favourite parts would probably be CENTS and money tree seeds. This is the first book I ever wrote a review for on Amazon, I just couldn't contain my gratitude. Thank you MJ!

jaypi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 8, 2016
Nj
I read the the Millionaire Fastlane earlier this year via ebook. At that time, I was working an 8-4 schedule. I left that job and worked for someone which turned out to be that feeling of working for someone. Needlessly to say, I did not like that at all. He fired me, and now I am ready to take on this journey. (Not to mention, I am most likely gonna get sued, so this really lit a fire up my a$$...)

I will read that book again, then Unscripted .

Jimbo Hall

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 16, 2019
I got the audio book and listened to it in two days. It really changed my mindset. I had read Dave Ramsey's total money makeover and was planning to go the slow lane path. You showed me their is a better way. I also listened to Unscripted on audible. Lots of really good information, especially on the CENTS/ business part. I have already recommended your first book to some coworkers. The only criticism I have is all the foul language, especially in the Unscripted book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.