The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 30, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. 3 F's: family, fitness and freedom.

deckthehalls

New Contributor
Dec 2, 2019
I read TMF roughly 2 years ago. Tried half-heartedly to start "something," but lacked a vision, specific goal, game-plan, etc. Needless to say I got nowhere. Now, after two years of just "skating by" on autopilot, I'm saying "enough is enough." I'm making a lifestyle change here and now.

GonnaBe2020

PARKED
Dec 4, 2019
Read it, which lead me to discovering the forum. Very inspiring book. Now it's time to review the highligthed parts and put them in crash notes format for reference. And work on the next step forward.

Megara_S

PARKED
Dec 3, 2019
I just finished the Fastlane Millionnaire, what a ride! Made me think, laugh, I have annotations all across it and a list of things to do and explore on a notebook. I bought the book out of pure luck! I was actually about to buy “Rich Dad Poor Dad” on Amazon and thought I would read the reviews first. They put me off the book but one reviewer mentioned “Fastlane Millionnaire” as a more straightforward applicable option. So I purchased the Audio Book thinking “I’ll just listen to it whilst I commute and see how it goes”, the content was so good I had to buy the paper version to annotate and make sure I fixed everything!
I struggle to put in words exactly how and which bit of my mind it blew. I always felt like these books on managing finance (The millionnaire next door, Smart women finish rich etc.” ) were interesting, but I struggled to see how that would address my need for financial independence. So I sort of never finished them. I thought it was out of lack of commitment of some sort. But I realized it was mainly because these advice as they stood didnt solve my problem! I have to admit I laughed when I saw these exact books mentioned in the first few chapters :) I did not read the Fastlane millionnaire: I smoked it, I ate it, I tried to extract as much as possible from it, my copy is covered with scribbles and exclamation points where MJ actually put in word what I felt since I started working a long hour (pseudo “well paid”) job. What a relief to have found someone who could describe how disgruntling the Slowlane experience is. After years of stressing out about my studies, months stressing out about finding a job, I felt like this whole work thing was a big scam and a joke when it came to quality of life. And this book reinforced my belief and is giving me the tools to build a better life for myself. It gave me the confidence and the framework to get on with this new chapter. Thanks MJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom