The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Joomer

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 15, 2019
I've just completed reading one of the most powerful books I've ever come across,(The Millionaire Fastlane).Indeed my new journey with life has started today, in fact, right now I've began the "execution" process emphasized in the book.Thanks MJ for this treasure.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 17, 2019
Read this book twice. I'll be back to read it again.
If you haven't read the book, do it. Do it now.

a.arora

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am almost finished listening to the book on Audible . Since the day i started listening to it ,I am felling so much anxious to get out of my 9-5 job , the words of your book are buzzing into my ear every hour now .The book is filled with harsh truth of a mediocore life style and you as an Author has provided the tools to get out of it .

kanginandrew

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2019
Finished the book half a week ago and have gotten into Unscripted. I'm very impressed by how the book puts things into a mathematical point of view. In the future, whenever someone asks me how to make money, now I know where to point them.

ThePowerOfStory

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 8, 2019
Germany
Listened to the audiobook a few years ago, now read the book and created a mind map. This book gets better the more you do with it.

BIGGEntrepreneur

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and absolutely loved it. I purchased UNSCRIPTED right away and am almost finished with it as well

shayne687

PARKED
Nov 25, 2019
Just finished the book today. listen.. the start brought me to tears and i dont cry easy. Just knowing someone 'made it' with a mentality close to my own was truly enlightening. at the time of me posting this I'm 26, have multiple businesses including amazon fba (the current gold rush:moneybag:), none of which are bringing in self sufficient income, i live with my mom, and at your occasional family gathering I am constantly defending and explaining the goal of achieving passive income and financial freedom over working a day job. I honestly felt alone until i read this book, almost to the point of thinking this ideal may just be to good to be a reality. but damn it is, MJ is living breathing proof and that's all i needed. So.. thanks for that and all the eye opening teachings. I wish I had this book years ago. Cheers and God speed to everyone else on this path.;)

Kyri1i

New Contributor
Nov 26, 2019

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it and it was incredible !

VincentVega24

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 26, 2019
Frankfurt, Germany
Read the Book a few months ago, I can still feel the impact as if it was yesterday.
Really great book to read, especially if you want to flee out of the endless seeming Advice other Authors (Gurus) give.

dvas89

PARKED
Oct 29, 2019
Read the book and absolutely loved it. I love how you lifted the veil that is all the scripted BS that actually is more akin to a life of slavery and having your own shit own you. Already recommended the book to my family and friends!

Salifa

New Contributor
Nov 26, 2019
France

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I read this book and it is juste amazing, i think this book shows how MJDeMarco is a kind person because he helped and will help a lot of people with his book. Thank you !

redx008

PARKED
Nov 27, 2019
I've read the book twice. Straight to the point and provides real authentic information that can apply to anyone. Thanks MJ!

Gorizgris

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 19, 2017
Perth
I have read the book and listened to it on audible, fantastic work MJ!

jeffstahura

PARKED
Nov 28, 2019
Lehi, Utah
I've listened to the Fastlane Millionaire book a half a dozen times. It's changing my mindset and what I choose to spend my time doing. Your teaching affects my sales at work now and in my thinking to build my own fastlane business. I am grateful for it, thank you MJ.

CFODavid

New Contributor
Nov 27, 2019
I've read the book. Such a great book to make sure your business is actually a business.

tpsreports99

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 30, 2019
Alabama
Listened to the Audible version, appropriately while at work and commuting. It makes getting through the work night a breeze.

JIRS

PARKED
Nov 1, 2019
St. Petersburg, FL
I've just "re-read" (audible) The Millionaire Fastlane book, and actually recommended it to my Brother who is also looking for a way into the fastlane. I've also read "Unscripted", and will post on that thread when I re-read (audible) the book.

I loved the Millionaire Fastlane, and it is actually one of the very few books on the subject where things actually add-up logically. Looking forward to "cracking the code" with the help of what I've learned from the book and rip the rewards.

Last edited:

bondo

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2019
I read the Millionaire Fast Lane quite a while ago. I remember it resonating a lot with me. However, Looking back now I feel uneasy to have spent so much time without doing much about it.
I feel I was a little bit too young to fully grasp the teachings in it - now, I feel I that information makes more sense and is much deeper than I initially thought.

artie7

PARKED
Dec 1, 2019
Done. Couldn't stop reading it, such an eye-opener!, I finished in 5 days (could have been 2 if not for my 3 daughters that keep me busy most of the time) :smile2:

Katherine

New Contributor
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
Took me about 5 days to complete the reading. This is really gold! I wish I had read this book when it was first roll out. I am sure my life will be so different for the last 7 years if someone had told me this book exist.

I am finally taking my first step in fastlane. Time to execute. Time to move in.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom