The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

a.arora

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 25, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am almost finished listening to the book on Audible . Since the day i started listening to it ,I am felling so much anxious to get out of my 9-5 job , the words of your book are buzzing into my ear every hour now .The book is filled with harsh truth of a mediocore life style and you as an Author has provided the tools to get out of it .

kanginandrew

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Nov 25, 2019
Finished the book half a week ago and have gotten into Unscripted . I'm very impressed by how the book puts things into a mathematical point of view. In the future, whenever someone asks me how to make money, now I know where to point them.

BIGGEntrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 25, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and absolutely loved it. I purchased UNSCRIPTED right away and am almost finished with it as well

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

shayne687

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 25, 2019
Just finished the book today. listen.. the start brought me to tears and i dont cry easy. Just knowing someone 'made it' with a mentality close to my own was truly enlightening. at the time of me posting this I'm 26, have multiple businesses including amazon fba (the current gold rush:moneybag:), none of which are bringing in self sufficient income, i live with my mom, and at your occasional family gathering I am constantly defending and explaining the goal of achieving passive income and financial freedom over working a day job. I honestly felt alone until i read this book, almost to the point of thinking this ideal may just be to good to be a reality. but damn it is, MJ is living breathing proof and that's all i needed. So.. thanks for that and all the eye opening teachings. I wish I had this book years ago. Cheers and God speed to everyone else on this path.;)

Kyri1i

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 26, 2019

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

I’ve read it and it was incredible !

VincentVega24

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 26, 2019
Frankfurt, Germany
Read the Book a few months ago, I can still feel the impact as if it was yesterday.
Really great book to read, especially if you want to flee out of the endless seeming Advice other Authors (Gurus) give.

dvas89

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 29, 2019
Read the book and absolutely loved it. I love how you lifted the veil that is all the scripted BS that actually is more akin to a life of slavery and having your own shit own you. Already recommended the book to my family and friends!

Salifa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 26, 2019
France

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I read this book and it is juste amazing, i think this book shows how MJ DeMarco is a kind person because he helped and will help a lot of people with his book. Thank you !

redx008

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 27, 2019
I've read the book twice. Straight to the point and provides real authentic information that can apply to anyone. Thanks MJ!

jeffstahura

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 28, 2019
Lehi, Utah
I've listened to the Fastlane Millionaire book a half a dozen times. It's changing my mindset and what I choose to spend my time doing. Your teaching affects my sales at work now and in my thinking to build my own fastlane business. I am grateful for it, thank you MJ.

tpsreports99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 30, 2019
Alabama
Listened to the Audible version, appropriately while at work and commuting. It makes getting through the work night a breeze.

JIRS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Nov 1, 2019
St. Petersburg, FL
I've just "re-read" (audible) The Millionaire Fastlane book, and actually recommended it to my Brother who is also looking for a way into the fastlane. I've also read "Unscripted ", and will post on that thread when I re-read (audible) the book.

I loved the Millionaire Fastlane , and it is actually one of the very few books on the subject where things actually add-up logically. Looking forward to "cracking the code" with the help of what I've learned from the book and rip the rewards.

Last edited:

bondo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 1, 2019
I read the Millionaire Fast Lane quite a while ago. I remember it resonating a lot with me. However, Looking back now I feel uneasy to have spent so much time without doing much about it.
I feel I was a little bit too young to fully grasp the teachings in it - now, I feel I that information makes more sense and is much deeper than I initially thought.

artie7

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Done. Couldn't stop reading it, such an eye-opener!, I finished in 5 days (could have been 2 if not for my 3 daughters that keep me busy most of the time) :smile2:

Katherine

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
248%
Mar 11, 2019
Singapore
Took me about 5 days to complete the reading. This is really gold! I wish I had read this book when it was first roll out. I am sure my life will be so different for the last 7 years if someone had told me this book exist.

I am finally taking my first step in fastlane. Time to execute. Time to move in.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco !

Richard7721

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 30, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. 3 F's: family, fitness and freedom.

deckthehalls

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Dec 2, 2019
I read TMF roughly 2 years ago. Tried half-heartedly to start "something," but lacked a vision, specific goal, game-plan, etc. Needless to say I got nowhere. Now, after two years of just "skating by" on autopilot, I'm saying "enough is enough." I'm making a lifestyle change here and now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.