The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lenin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2018
Now that I realize I am the first to put a review and recommendation on GoogleBooks. In the Hispanic market he is very little known, I would love to be the ambassador of this philosophy, later when I have a big business. For now to execute what I learned :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 2019-11-13.png
    2019-11-13.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 5

FLSH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 13, 2019
I listened to the audio book and then got the ebook because it is easier to look up certain passages :)

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
337%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane back in 2013, and I have been working on online businesses & copywriting even before that. I joined the forum much later (2017), but the book has certainly played a big role in helping me grow my income.

The very down-to-earth advice that MJ dishes out will really get you started in the right direction, and will help you focus on the things that matter most. Getting your priorities right, and understanding what creates FASTLANE success (and what you need to avoid) goes a long way. Thanks MJ :)

thijskrijs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 14, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book and i think it was eye opening!

Snam

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 11, 2019
Greece
I read the book!

This book is amazing! I'm thankful that my friend suggested it to me! This book has changed my mindset to a positive way and made me to understand a lot of things about the road I wanted to choose and follow since I was 12 year old.

jgietzen3255

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 17, 2019
TMF is an amazing book. I listened to it on Audible and then purchased the book from Amazon so I can reread it and highlight things in the book. I have thought of some great ways to move forward with wealth building and have put one of the ideas, that came to me while reading this book, into action. I am excited to see how things come together.

Vanyka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Nov 17, 2019
New Zealand
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Hey MJ,

Thank you so much for writing this epic! I really enjoyed the simple logic that goes behind your writing and how you manage to bring it out in a very simple, yet eye-opening style.

I found so much lifestyle inspiration and learnings in the book that I listened to it two times in a row and plan to do the same again.

Cheers!

RockthisFella

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 7, 2019
I read it also. Finished it, a couple of minutes ago. It is really inspiring with such a bunch of new perspectives. Now i focus on the implementation of what i learned. Thanks MJ for this great book. It helped me allot to understand.

D

Deleted73907

"Suppose you're a disgusted engineer employed by a multinational corporation. You've been employed for three years and dilgently save 10% of your paychecks and Invest it into a index-fund earning an average of 8% a year." Page 125

MJ DeMarco seems to know me quite well. That's exactly me.

I am working for 10 years in the automotive industry as an engineer now, and I changed my employer (who belongs to a multinational corporation) three years ago.

TMF is very good of course. Basically it tells nothing new, but that is the distinctive feature of all well-written books: they tell you always what you already know, but in a more powerful and systematic way.

Andre Aguiar

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Nov 12, 2019
Florianopolis, Brazil
I have just read The Millionaire Fastlane !
Finished in 5 days, couldn't take my eyes off it!
It is by far the best book about wealth mentality and execution that I read.
My mind is still spinning with the new concepts that I found that keep me in the stuck for years.
I thought I was in the beginning of the Fastlane, but in reality I'm still in the Slowlane waiting for the success event to come.
I just learned that success is a process and a lifestyle, not an event. I'm looking at things and at my life very different now.
Thanks a lot, MJ.

Jorrit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 12, 2019
Hi there! I've finished the book last week and I was deeply impressed. It was like I was slapped in the face with truths everytime I turned a page. I loved the writing style and I recogonized myself in quite a few things DeMarco is saying. There were many aha-moments and it is overall a very inspiring book. I made tons of notes and I'll be reading them frequently to materialize all the valuable insights and to create the fastlane mindset. Thanks a lot MJ!

DeMarcos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 20, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Hello! I listened Millionare Fastlane. After trading my time for money for more than 20 years I found you!!! Love book content. Thank you Mr. MJ

Alleghenyman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 18, 2019
I read The Millionaire Fastlane - this book confirmed a lot of what I suspected about the slowlane that I've inhabited for the past 15 years and gave me a map for a way out. I wish someone had told me this stuff sooner but you don't learn that in school. Thanks MJ

Joomer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 15, 2019
I've just completed reading one of the most powerful books I've ever come across,(The Millionaire Fastlane ).Indeed my new journey with life has started today, in fact, right now I've began the "execution" process emphasized in the book.Thanks MJ for this treasure.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019
Read this book twice. I'll be back to read it again.
If you haven't read the book, do it. Do it now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.