The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
Just finished MFL. Greatly appreciated the metaphors behind the entire premise of the book. Time to apply this knowledge.

D

Deleted72597

Just finished reading it yesterday.
Amazing book, thanks for the cheap education M.J!

So many takeaways, but the biggest ones for me were probably:

Various information that completed my mental blueprints of what a passive empire can look like. I now know more about how i can proceed.

The value of time, the importance of choices and the possible impact of sacrifizing pleasure in the "now" for a better future.

SamuraiVolon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 27, 2019
I read TMF as my firts 'self-development' book.. and what a choose.. It was amazing it drove me crazy. I got the book and a friend of my had the Audiobook so there was a day that i was sooo excited reading that i can't cut off so i ask for my friends audible account to keep 'reading' while driving to my EX (yes :D) work hahaha
Regards from Argentina!

Luckyred

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post: 141270, membro: 1"]
Ora che ci sono oltre 250.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. Questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, pubblica qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e ulteriori privilegi del forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho letto il libro!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

makanash

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Oct 29, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yes indeed, I did that's why I'm here to learn even more...

CDM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jun 17, 2013
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I thought I posted here long ago, but my badge is absent.

Anyways... this is my favorite business/money book EVER and I recommend it all the time.

One person I recommended it too back in 2013 quit his job and now has over 100k users on his website.

wil so ru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful book! it is one of my two favorite books (the other is Unscripted :v). Seriously, I think the worth of a book is represented in how this one can change your life, and the Millionaire Fastlane is highly recommended! Highly recommended!

FrancisB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
I am still reading The book. And I can confess that this book changed that way I was thinking about businesses in its first chapter. I have decided to join the forum and learn more from fellow entrepreneurs.

Lucky Lu

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Nov 2, 2019
Newport Beach, California
I have read the book and I am here. It has changed my perspective. Profession has been rewarding for me but I realize I could have gotten advantage of the time way better on the fast lane. Thank you for the amazing book and I hope I can contribute. Here comes the fastlane for me.

Angel die

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 3, 2019
I read this book very rewarding in French and view my level of English I would like to know if I could find a post of discussion with people speaking molière language (french) :smile2:.
forgive for the distress and thank you in advance for your help

Benji90

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Nov 3, 2019
I've read MFL, I turned 29 in October, and I had never really had that entrepreneurial edge (hope Gary Vee is wrong about being born an entrepreneur).

Thankfully this book is like a wake up call for everyone who has ambitions to succeed in life on a level they could never comprehend without this book.

I've read a few business/self helo books, and this one is definitely the best and easily the most enjoyable due to the writing style of @MJ DeMarco (thankfully you got around to actually writing this book).

Unscripted is in the mail, can't wait to get my nose in that one.

Big thank you to MJ for making me believe that I can have a better life than I currently have, looking into coding so I can create a website for my idea!

jon11

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 3, 2019
Read this now I'm motivated to take action in the form of buying a website to provide me with an income stream at least enough to pay my rent.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I read this book a year ago and the transformation it caused is something that I never would have expected.

Thanks MJ!

No1cabbage

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 8, 2019
Just finished reading it, a lot of information to take in.

I imagine I'll need to go through it a couple times more to fully absorb all the information, a process which I'm sure I'll enjoy.

DemiOstin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 4, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Read the book. my key take - it helps to focus on more efficient strategies, rather than jumping into anything profitable.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.