The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Juke

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 23, 2019
United Kingdom
Read the book. Incredible book, I couldn’t put it down. Hugely grateful to you MJ for changing the way I view business and life in general.

After reading, I realised I was very much in the slowlane and now inspired to switch lanes.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

FastLaneSage

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 23, 2019
Read MFL 2twice in 2 weeks. Also bought the audio and now on 2nd listen... GOLD me :)

Masonek Law

New Contributor
Oct 24, 2019
Well I have read the book. It is awesome. I took advantage of a few long flights and it really changed my point of view of several things. Specially the value of time!!!

Thank you for being awesome MJ

metenos

New Contributor
Oct 9, 2019
Proud to say that I've also read The Millionaire Fastlane! Finished the book about a month ago and from then on I started learning coding to create web pages and apps. Need to reread the last sections of the book to really get the idea on what I need to do now.

Itizn

New Contributor
Sep 25, 2019
Just finished MFL. Greatly appreciated the metaphors behind the entire premise of the book. Time to apply this knowledge.

lao

New Contributor
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished reading it yesterday.
Amazing book, thanks for the cheap education M.J!

So many takeaways, but the biggest ones for me were probably:

Various information that completed my mental blueprints of what a passive empire can look like. I now know more about how i can proceed.

The value of time, the importance of choices and the possible impact of sacrifizing pleasure in the "now" for a better future.

arl

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 16, 2019
I just finished listening to it on audible. Great book

SamuraiVolon

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 27, 2019
I read TMF as my firts 'self-development' book.. and what a choose.. It was amazing it drove me crazy. I got the book and a friend of my had the Audiobook so there was a day that i was sooo excited reading that i can't cut off so i ask for my friends audible account to keep 'reading' while driving to my EX (yes :D) work hahaha
Regards from Argentina!

Luckyred

PARKED
Oct 29, 2019
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post: 141270, membro: 1"]
Ora che ci sono oltre 250.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc. Questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane.

Se leggi il libro, pubblica qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome utente e ulteriori privilegi del forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho letto il libro!

makanash

New Contributor
Oct 29, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yes indeed, I did that's why I'm here to learn even more...

CDM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 17, 2013
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I thought I posted here long ago, but my badge is absent.

Anyways... this is my favorite business/money book EVER and I recommend it all the time.

One person I recommended it too back in 2013 quit his job and now has over 100k users on his website.

FastLaneSage

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 23, 2019
Officially Read UNSCRIPTED! Bought in audible...Also just ordered the physical! Badge me!

wil so ru

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful book! it is one of my two favorite books (the other is Unscripted :v). Seriously, I think the worth of a book is represented in how this one can change your life, and the Millionaire Fastlane is highly recommended! Highly recommended!

austinbike

PARKED
Apr 22, 2012
Austin, TX
Read it, enjoyed it, and have recommended it to several people. Mostly entrepreneurs who already get the idea of leaving their job.

FrancisB

PARKED
Nov 1, 2019
United Arab Emirates
I am still reading The book. And I can confess that this book changed that way I was thinking about businesses in its first chapter. I have decided to join the forum and learn more from fellow entrepreneurs.

Lucky Lu

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 2, 2019
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I have read the book and I am here. It has changed my perspective. Profession has been rewarding for me but I realize I could have gotten advantage of the time way better on the fast lane. Thank you for the amazing book and I hope I can contribute. Here comes the fastlane for me.

Angel die

PARKED
Nov 3, 2019
I read this book very rewarding in French and view my level of English I would like to know if I could find a post of discussion with people speaking molière language (french) :smile2:.
forgive for the distress and thank you in advance for your help

Benji90

Contributor
Nov 3, 2019
I've read MFL, I turned 29 in October, and I had never really had that entrepreneurial edge (hope Gary Vee is wrong about being born an entrepreneur).

Thankfully this book is like a wake up call for everyone who has ambitions to succeed in life on a level they could never comprehend without this book.

I've read a few business/self helo books, and this one is definitely the best and easily the most enjoyable due to the writing style of @MJ DeMarco (thankfully you got around to actually writing this book).

Unscripted is in the mail, can't wait to get my nose in that one.

Big thank you to MJ for making me believe that I can have a better life than I currently have, looking into coding so I can create a website for my idea!

jon11

New Contributor
Nov 3, 2019
Read this now I'm motivated to take action in the form of buying a website to provide me with an income stream at least enough to pay my rent.

Madame Peccato

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I read this book a year ago and the transformation it caused is something that I never would have expected.

Thanks MJ!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom