The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

cluther1990

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 19, 2019
United States
I first read it in 2015 (just becoming active on the forum right now). To this day, I have read it a total of 3 times, and have recommended it to dozens of people over the past few years. You're one of the few business minds worth listening to today, MJ. Well done!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tylerwilkinson

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Sep 25, 2019
Rhode Island
I've read Millionaire Fastlane , and listened to the audiobook a couple times. MJ narrating it is definitely an added perk. I get different things from reading a book vs listening to a book, so I try to do BOTH when I can.
Good stuff.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Listening on audible....second time.

Attachments

• 17524DF3-D186-4F57-ACF6-9782BCDF5B26.png
    17524DF3-D186-4F57-ACF6-9782BCDF5B26.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 1

Nicoknowsbest

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
395%
Mar 31, 2014
Austria
I read it 3 times I think.

Should make it compulsory reading every quarter or so actually.

I don't know why, but my batch is gone?

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’m greatful to have the opportunity to have read your book. This book opened my eyes to fuel the motivation I have always had since I was a small child. I know that I am destined for greatness because everything around me seems subpar to the great potentials that lie ahead of me. I have always been selfless and forgiving as it has always been my nature. I am ready to embark on a new journey and I have you to thank for opening my eyes.
Zach

M3K33L

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 4, 2019
I just finished the book two days ago and it has changed my life’s trajectory in more ways than I can even realize right now.

KKOPPI

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 15, 2019
AMSTERDAM
I finished it yesterday. My brain has literally become a constant brainstorm-machine, never felt this urge to create before. Throughout the reading process I literally felt my perception of life radically change (not in an enstranging manner; rather like remembering a certain core of creativity, but I don't wanna get too philosophical here). Books have changed my reality before, but certainly never as much as this book.

I've read the book slowly and with care thus I can verify its lasting impression. I've carried the spirit of the book with me literally every day and know I will continue to do so. Unscripted is next, then I'm up for another run of Fastlane. And probably Unscripted again afterwards.

The two most important things I've learnt from the book are 1) the urgent importance of being a producer instead of a server. 2) complaining is the silliest thing one could do. More than ever am I noticing all the folks around me being addicted to complaining and blaming everything and everyone for being poor. Even though I'm still at the start of my road, one thing I know for sure is that I'll never ever be like them. If I'll fail, I won't have tried hard enough.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I read it a while back. Probably due for a re-read.

Mike Donnigan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Oct 7, 2019
Orange County, CA
Per watching Alux.com on YouTube, I read The 4-Hour Workweek first, then The Millionaire Fastlane afterward. Thank Santa that they advised me to read yours right after. While it was helpful to go through that first book's message, it ultimately gave me the context to really appreciate yours. It's important to me to seek information from individuals who have walked the walk, and whose principles are moral and correct. You can't fake what you've written, and I feel relief and excitement because I recognize your words as authentic and hard-hitting. I'm listening to Unscripted now on Audible (during gym and golf practice, per your advice on ultra-valuing time over money), pausing occasionally to voice-text down a market need that occurs when something you said inspires me (so I might capitalize on it later). Seriously, I'm grateful, and I'm asking other like-minded friends if they would read it—mostly to make sure I'm not crazy for liking it, and to have someone else to talk to who's read it.

Tullygetsfree

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 29, 2019
Italy
I've just finished reading TMF and I'm amazed at its content.

First thing, I love the politically incorrect writing style that permeates the book. Someone may say that it's just a giant brag but I see where MJ's coming from - it's his way of helping people. The truth is harsh, so must be his tone. I mean, how can one possibly say "I make a hella lot of money" without pissing others off?

There are many parts that called my attention but I will only write about the one I value the most: we're exchanging our time for money. Time isn't infinite, and we're just giving it away to other people's advantage. If you think about it, isn't this stupid?

Also, there was a part that was too difficult for me - I've read it in English, my L2, and I must admit that some words were hard to understand. I'm thinking of buying the Italian translation of the book and see if I understand it better.

I'll start Unscripted soon... I'm not a fan of audio books, so I'll read my way to an Unscripted life!

John_Wick

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
371%
Oct 1, 2019
Read the book a few years ago. Came back to this forum recently. Plan to re-read it again and read the Unscripted . But, this time, balance it with more actions and progress-reporting on this forum...

gab_rinat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 8, 2019
OMG, that book is absolutely perfect! It opened my eyes. So now I’m starting my way as a person who has a vision and understanding what to do in life
Thank you MJ for your contribution to thousands of lives!
My Fastlane journey begins

Little Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 17, 2019
I have read TMF , but I will need to revisit the book once I finish Unscripted . Definitely many new concepts that have changed my day to day look on life, and not until now am I focusing on one thing that has a leverage of getting me where I want to be there fast. It is still early to say for I am at the starting line at this moment.

jlregali

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 6, 2019
I have listened to both audiobooks. High quality and honest content inside !

alikl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 10, 2019
Read it. Enjoyed it ton. Clearly you missed on Robert Kiyosaky's message regarding savers are losers. Huge fan of your style, content and especially how you frame and systemize your approach. Since I am listening to audible, my favorite format, I like listening to actual author narration - you did very well. Onto Unscripted !
Using Kiyosaky's approach I have accumulated ton of cash producing and appreciating assets and now I am ready to apply your enterpreneurship principles to unleash my business aspirations and desires while rentals fund it.
Thank you,
- Alik, the fastlaner ;D

Midtowncoder

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 12, 2019
Just read the book!

I borrowed the book from national library, it looked old and has been patched a few times. Imagine how many lives it has changed!

Thank you MJ to introduce a path that I did not think existed or remotely possible.

Haelios

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jul 9, 2019
Virginia
I completely missed the fact that this is how people got their tags saying they read the fastlane. :happy:

Anyways, I've read the book twice and have adjusted my plans for the future ever since.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.