The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chx

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
307%
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Just finished TMF , amazing read -- I could not put it down! Entertaining and informative, and completely revolutionized my view on many things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Edwin Fernandez

Freedom
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 7, 2018
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Reading this book was like a discovering a small crack in the concrete walls of my jail cell. The sunlight shining through from the outside world arousing a sentiment of, "escape is possible".

I quickly covered up the crack, with a poster to prevent the guards and naysayers from thwarting my plans, and nightly I began chipping away at the crack until I am free.

This book in audio version is what I listen to while driving to work; it's a daily reminder that there is freedom on the other side, AND, a reminder that tonight when all the other inmates watch tv, or go to sleep, I'll be chipping away at the crack.

I am so grateful for the knowledge and wisdom found in these pages. Thanks MJ

sonofodin366

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 22, 2017
Ottawa
Read the book. It lifted the veil, cleared the smokescreen, and debugged my brain's programming. Consider my life changed.

SirBrian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 12, 2018
Phoenix, AZ
I've read the book. It restored my belief that a Fastlane does exist and isn't just a scam. It was also a wake-up call to find out that I was a just slow laner (I've read all of Dave Ramsey's books) and thought I was doing it right, I'm not. I also started to recognize my side-walk tendencies, yikes! I have the audio-book and have listened to it about 3 times now due to my 35-45min commutes back/forth to work everyday. I also now know why my two previous MLM ventures didn't work out as hoped.

Rodrickee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2017
Brazil
Man, I've finished this book at the beginning of this year, now I'm training myself to look for needs in business, in society and sharpening my skills in programming. Thank you so much for this book, Mj.

I'll do everything I can (without burning myself on the way) to get financially independent, but more important than that, I'll do everything I can to provide value to people in general.

Last edited:

Larry P

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Oct 10, 2017
McKinney, TX
I read The Millionaire Fastlane physical copy years ago and recently revisited it via audiobook. (I really enjoyed hearing MJ read his own book - he reminds me of a buddy of mine back in Houston.)

I'm working my way through Unscripted now, getting involved in forum, and taking some steps toward a fastlane venture.

Best Solutions

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 4, 2018
Richmond, TX
Read TMF . Listened to it multiple times in the car, mowing the lawn, doing chores, all in the last year (Kindle, Audible). At first, yeah, it pissed me off to my core. Raised a sidewalker yearning for my spot on the slow lane, I was blind but now I'm starting to see. I've read other financial and motivational books, but as I've told my circle, this book outranks them all. Started reading and listening to Unscripted (Kindle, Audible). Appreciate the updates since TMF . No longer pissed off, I'm now motivated to continue my ride out of the slow lane and into the fast lane. I already consider myself to add value in my current job, but now I want to add value to the world. Strong words, inspired by a strong writer. Thanks MJ.

Wim

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 13, 2018
Belgium
Read it. Reread it. Probably will again.
F*ck doing what you love for money. It probably isn't valuable to others and it will cost you your love.

Parker fields

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 14, 2017
Tulsa, OK
The is this first book I took the time and actually go into reading, many ideas portrayed in this book play to peoples thoughts they have, but have issues bringing context to.
I couldn't stop reading it, and will read it again! Now onto Unscripted and following the forums! Here's to good fortune and happiness!! Big success requires Big change!

threecommas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Feb 3, 2018
Miami
Just finished reading TMF . Thank you MJ for the kick in the a$$!

I've tried multiple entrepreneurial ventures but quit them when the first few roadblocks arose. That's why I'm still broke and working for others instead of chasing my own dreams. It's my fault, no one to blame but myself.

No more excuses from now on.

Mason Welds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Feb 10, 2018
North Carolina
Read the book! Finished it not long ago. Definitely going to read a few more times. Well written and is a great guide for us new entrepreneurs

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.