The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

TME

PARKED
Jun 22, 2019
Just joined the forum and have pretty much finished TMF on audio.
Definitely a fresh look for me on the entrepreneurship world in comparison to many other books I've worked through. Or maybe it just struck a chord with me.
Either way I'll be getting Unscripted next.

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

PARKED
Jun 22, 2019
Read it and recommended to all my close friends/family.
This book changed my life. Thanks so much!

Ordered UNSCRIPTED; can't wait to start reading!

Ali Ahsan

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Apr 4, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

lunga ngcobo

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Mar 29, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
yes Mj read millionaire faslane about two years ago. i also read uncripted this year. please put those icons next to my name. :smile2::smile2:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom