The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
This is a truly fantastic book for inspiring entrepreneurship !

MJ, I love this line: "Wheelchairs don't fit in the trunks of Lamborghini's".
One does not sit in wheelchairs with 65, but at that age, unless aging can be reversed (which will probably not be affordable for poor slowlaners), life is decayed at that age.

That line is hilarious

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Ram Al Musfi

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 1, 2018
Germany
I love the honesty, forwardness and informative text!
I also love how well defined the line between a siderwalker, a slowlaner and a fastlaner is.
Switching to the producer mindset is what i aim for currently on.
so surely i will read around this forum alot
Thx MJ !
You got a cool name btw!

akotu

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 7, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I read the book two years ago and it truly changed my life. I went from being a wage slave to now owning my own business and joining the Fastlane.

alxtrov

Wannabe Raving Lunatic
Feb 5, 2018
Melbourne
Hi, just finished the millionaire fast lane - it completely blew my mind. I want to change from consumer to producer - and get out of the self-pity mindset im stuck in. Thanks MJ - can't wait to read unscripted too.

itsemdub

Contributor
Feb 6, 2018
California
Made my way through TMF a couple weeks back and now going through it again. Being self-employed for multiple years, it definitely keyed in on some of the large scale mistakes I’ve been making in, in terms of structure and process. About a quarter of the way through Unscripted.

MiaMills

Contributor
Feb 6, 2018
US
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane. Queued up for Unscripted! I'll say I prefer MJ's voice to the professional narrator on the audiobooks. :)

cjsweeten101

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 31, 2018
Salt Lake City, UT
Read it a bout a month ago! Overall really enjoyed it! Have already recommended it to like minded entrepreneurial minds

The part that really sticks out to me is the idea of creating value. Creating value and massively helping/contributing to other peoples lives is something that is incredibly motivating!

As a long time sidewalk-er I'm excited to see what I/we can create!

Merchant

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 31, 2018
California
Just finished Millionaire Fastlane. I read UNSCRIPTED a while ago, and put off Millionaire Fastlane as I was afraid there would be a lot of cross over, both books really compliment each other nicely. I wish I had just read them back to back!

fvcorp

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Nov 28, 2017
Canada
This is the only book in my collection that I feel the need to read once a month, because it's pure F*cking gold!

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2015
Read it quite a while ago and glance through it every once in a while to remind me of the valuable lessons.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I read the book (about a year an a half ago)
My business turned 1 y/o a few days ago and im in a very good place in life

Stu Schaefer

Contributor
Feb 8, 2018
United States
preparemykid.com
I just got & finished the book today. It's one of the best books I've read in a long time, and I do read a book every month.

I'm excited to join the forum because I think this will be a great place to learn and get perspective. I've read some posts and it seems like a lot of people are doing some amazing things.

Thanks,
Stu

Tommo

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane when it first came out, on my Kobo. Loved it but went off track. Bought it again last year and reading it again. One of my favourite books ever. Love it.
Also read Unscripted which made me want to re-read TMF.

kelbs

New Contributor
Feb 8, 2018
Seattle
I read The Millionaire Fastlane about a month ago. Quite eye opening! I love it.

I now have a goal to start my own business and buy back my time!

Simon4sch

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 23, 2018
Germany
I have read The Millonaire Fastlane. Its a great book and Im excited to use the concepts described in it :smile2:

andrewsyc

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 14, 2017
Iowa
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane, in addition to Unscripted, read them in order. :)

I hear MJ has 1 or 2 books left to write as that needs to be done to fulfil a Trademark requirement? I can't wait to see those works when they are completed!

Austin H

New Contributor
Feb 9, 2018
Minnesota
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane. I thought Rich Dad Poor Dad changed my mindset but this book took it to a whole different level. Super impressed! I look forward to reading Unscripted as well.

p0stscript

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 7, 2018
UK
I've just finished reading the book, annoyed it's taken so long to find a book like this, happy it's rekindled a desire within me.

Luisck

New Contributor
Feb 10, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yes I have read the book. One of my favourites. Appreciated the honesty and realism behind the words written in this book

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom