The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mmart17

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 30, 2018
France
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I'm reading The Millionaire Fastlane and really enjoying it, can wait to finish it and to take action!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

4symmetry

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 31, 2018
Munich/Germany
I recently stumbled upon the book and really liked the logic and advice! Started listening to the Unscripted audiobook yesterday. Feel like the writing in that one is much neater and tighter but that doesn't take away from the stories and intensity of the first one!!

gabrielblanger

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 25, 2016
Curitiba, Brasil
I've read TMFL and I absolutely love it and agree with it. It's been some 5-6 years since I read it for the first time and since then I have read it some more times and studied it deeply. It's such a complete and intelligently written book that amazes me.

Thank you very very much, MJ.

Patric Shannon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Hello, read both books and they were phenomenal. I have referred quite a few people to read these books as well. Thank you so much for sharing the wisdom, looking forward to being a part of this community.

PGK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 31, 2018
Ireland
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ, I've read the book - now on my second read at present! Awesome, inspiring! Keep up the great work.:thumbsup::smile:
PGK

ToTheFastLane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 1, 2018
Utah
Really enjoyed the book, and felt like it had some great insights that were certainly missing from all the other business/financial advice... etc. out there. It didn't take me long to realize how indoctrinated I had become with the 'slowlane,' and how I've been living with my eyes closed. Thanks for opening my eyes and making the 'fastlane,' feel real and possible.

J Russell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 28, 2018
Alabama

Thanks, MJ
I've read TMF and I am currently reading Unscripted . While reading TMF all I could think about was a phrase in a song by Sister Hazel. The phrase is, "If you want to be somebody else change your mind."

JtoM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jan 19, 2018
Spain
Read the book. Will no doubt go back a few times to the parts highlighted in Kindle Reader.

solaris1972

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jan 28, 2018
Sao Paulo
Read it about 6 months ago.

I was in the middle of the process of bootstraping my company, and it opened my eyes even further. Now I'm operating, still without a profit, but my niche is very scalable. I'm automating everything and had to pause the advertising to focus on it, that's why I'm still on 0 x 0.

However, once automated, I think it will grow naturally. I found more demand than I could actually attend during the first phase, so now I'm upgrading it to consume less human-resources (automating account creation, deploy, mailing, etc.). For those who may be wondering, it's a PaaS service.

Thank you very much, MJ. I'm now reading the UNSCRIPTED and enjoying a lot. Your books are the first books about entrepreneurship that I felt was talking about the real shit. I never liked those "become millionaire saving a penny a day", "invest on x stock/bond/derivative", and MLM scams I was always reading in books. As a programmer since my early ages and son of entrepreneurs, I always thought the real way to make money was through building a business. I always felt like every business was a lot inefficient in many ways and The Millionaire Fastlane opened (even more) my mind about using this as an opportunity.

MythOfSisyphus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
521%
Jan 15, 2018
Australia
I've read the book 3 times now. Wish I had taken more notes and read it more thoroughly the first time a few years ago, but it's still helped me tremendously so far and will continue to do so.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany

Thanks, MJ

This book, the millionaire FASTlane , changed me.
I am so lucky I read it. Now, I do not need to worry about life and future.

Thanks to german YouTube channel "5 Ideen" for promoting it.

Michaela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Feb 2, 2018
West Virginia
I read The Millionaire Fastlane and am currently reading Unscripted !
Without a doubt it is the best, most inspiring book I have ever read. I am finally taking action in my pursuit of entrepreneurship because now I actually feel like accomplishing my dreams is attainable.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
This is a truly fantastic book for inspiring entrepreneurship !

MJ, I love this line: "Wheelchairs don't fit in the trunks of Lamborghini's".
One does not sit in wheelchairs with 65, but at that age, unless aging can be reversed (which will probably not be affordable for poor slowlaners), life is decayed at that age.

That line is hilarious

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.