The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

zenmike

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 28, 2013
I just finished reading the book. I'm glad I read Kennedy's No BS Wealth Attraction first. I think it primed the pump and the message really resonated with me. Thanks for sharing your message, MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
I've read it front to back multiple times! Awesome stuff.

superb

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Sep 8, 2013
Just finished. Your book made sense of my past business failures. What was most profound to me was the myth of doing what you love and getting into business for selfish reasons, which I've been guilty of multiple times. Besides the lack of success stemming from this approach, I've always felt a sense of emptiness over my efforts because their primary purpose was to serve me! Thanks for sharing your expertise with the world!

SABmore

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Aug 10, 2013
I finished the book a few weeks back...it took me about 1 week to read, should have been quicker, but I was traveling. With that being said, it was the first business book (of many) that just clicked for me. Looking back I've read the usual ones (Rich Dad, 4 Hour, Good to Great, etc), and while they all offered little nuggets of info, Fastlane was the first one that I could take away something from every chapter, that also hit on a personal level. I've been fortunate to have good paying jobs over the years, and while I've spent the past 3 years trying to get my own software business off the ground...I now realize I was simply moving between the sidewalk and the slow lane...curb-walking if you will. I've been looking for a silver bullet to be the answer to my software business...but knowing all along that hard work is what has always created opportunities for me...but I would easily lose motivation due to having a decent paycheck coming in...I still face a daily battle with myself, but I'm moving forward a little each day. Ironically I ran the Fastlane by my financial advisor (close friend of many years) who agreed with it...he just noted that I don't have a big chunk of change yet to really reap the benefits of the (financial) asset allocation suggested in the book...but encouraged me to get my business going so that I can. All in all, a great read and even greater action to take. Thanks.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Thank you MJ! It was an excellent book. It brought together many things I've learned from other sources and more into a complete system. Really a monumental work.

Lakeview

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 5, 2013
Texas
I read the Kindle edition and finished in 3 days. You have inspired me in ways you can't imagine. I have a son, a senior in college, who I will send a copy of your book. He does not need a job! I plan on leading by example. You have inspired me!!!

MJ - Thanks for taking the time to write such meaningful material as well as providing this forum for like minds.

I would be honored to have a Fastlane icon under my name.

buwatcha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Sep 12, 2013
I just finished it. I think it is a great book that is both inspiring and informative.

I love looking at all of the businesses attracting money that surround my everyday life (from my morning Starbucks to getting gas to buying wine) and running them through a CENTS analysis in my head. It's eye opening and I feel like I have gained a level of insight I didn't previously have.

I love the message of the book.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oitio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Sep 20, 2013
Finland
The book is amazing hands down and up. I will read it again and again, whilst taking action towards customers happiness.

chrisbiz4444

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
51%
Aug 9, 2013
RI
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the audio book. Worth every penny. One of the best investments I have ever made. I am now in the process of starting my first online business!

DreamBig

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jan 8, 2013
Australia
I finished the book last month. Gave my notice at work last Friday. Moving cities in December. Going fastlane in January!!

pdizzle

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 25, 2013
Finished reading it yesterday. All I can say is that it's one of the best books I have ever read. So many things in the book hit home for me. Thanks for putting the framework of financial freedom out there on paper. It should be required reading in schools.

exiletalon

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Sep 27, 2013
Great book, not full of regurgitation, having my wife read it now lol.

Dusty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Apr 7, 2013
East Grand Forks, MN, USA
I have read the book several times since it came out and have acted on the advice every day. I am currently working on a deal to sell my first business. Words can't describe how thankful I am. I was also amazed that MJ not only put his email in the book but actually responded to my email! Amazing. Thanks so much MJ!

apexstrat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Mar 14, 2013
London, UK
Read the book. Loved it, made me rethink my reliance on affiliate marketing, and i'm working on a new info product at the moment as a result.

Krispy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 29, 2013
I read the book and finally joined the forum. The road to the fastlane is laid out before me, and my mission to impact millions has begun!

Sean Marshall

Independent since 2010
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
705%
Aug 17, 2011
San Diego, CA
Hands down the best money/money strategy book there is. Thank you MJ for being straight up. More importantly, thanks for actually doing the thing before you wrote the book!! Truly walking the walk. Cheers!

Sammyhav

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 4, 2013
San Diego, CA
I've read it.

A friend from my last ship got out of the service with 1.2 million in assets :driving: and used his financial prowess to start a blog. I got an idea for a small business venture and went to his blog for some guidance and ta-da! There was a recommendation for The Millionaire Fastlane .

The book has definitely opened my eyes, and at times axed my dreams ... But it's ok! It's been about learning and seeing that a lot of ideas will not work. To me the fastlane is about hitting the RIGHT idea, and putting in the work to see it through.

I was so effected by the read that I hopped back on Amazon and purchased a copy for my boyfriend, who currently resides in NYC. He will be relocating to Cali sometime soon but I got him that separate copy as homework before he moves and to LEAVE BEHIND. I want his family to notice it on the coffee table, pick it up, and be awakened!

Villain

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Jan 26, 2013
Glasgow, UK
I've read it!

A definite game changer.

poro78

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 23, 2012
Finland
Yup, I've read it.
I borrowed it from a friend about a year ago...
And now I finally got my own copy ordered and I'm eagerly waiting to read it again and refresh my memory. :)

apwn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 8, 2013
Just read the book as well. And I must say, it is really inspiring !!!
Can't wait to change my life and pick up the right lane :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks folks, I've added the icons! :thumbsup:

helmguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Sep 17, 2013
I've just finished reading the book and feel almost sad to see it end. I guess I'll just have to start again from the beginning. ;-)

Phenom

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Sep 7, 2012
Montreal, Canada
Read the book. Best use of my time and definitely a "game changer". Pass it to my wife and she agreed. Thanks for for the push MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.