The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

pfalcomer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
Oct 15, 2012
Durban, South Africa
I've read the book and I live in a small country in Africa. Had to order it from the States after finding this forum online. It took weeks and many trips to the post office before I had my own copy in my hands. Read the whole book in one night and re-read it in depth more times than I can remember. They say you can really know a person by the books on their bedside table, this is one that never moves from there! Thanks MJ for sharing your story and inspiring us to do what's necessary to break out of the sidewalk / slowlane and join the Fastlane!

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland
Real dedication on your part to witness the" fastlane " at the entry point....Welcome to TMF , and lots of luck to you

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I wonder whether I can get a hard copy book personally signed by Mr Mj himself

Absolutely. Just request it when you order (you have to order from Viperion however, as I don't fill orders at Amazon.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Temerity

Purveyor of Fine Mouthwash Goods
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 23, 2013
Boston
Last edited by a moderator:

NikS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Oct 9, 2013
I have read it twice now. Sent a link to the kindle edition to my brother. I love this book. I will read it again and again until I:
1) Die
2) Own a fastlane business

Thanks MJ!

pcharles

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 1, 2013
New York
I read the book! I recommend it a lot to others - anyone who will listen. I've also watched the videos over and over, and am going to listen to the CD version of the book just to make sure I 'got it' to override my previous programming:smxB:

What videos???

Italia

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 25, 2013
I bought the Kindle version of the book a couple of days ago and just finished it. Excellent read, MJ. One of the most practical business books ever. Well done, and thanks. Now to work on my escape route via the Fastlane...

MaB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 11, 2012
Hi MJ,

many thanks for your book! I read it a year ago and it changed my way of thinking about business.

I am not American and frankly, from my point of view the greatest advantage of the books comes for me from the realistic, non hurra-optimistic attitude so common for other American authors;)

Thanks for real and true insights MJ!

I look forward to next arts of you.

Take care,
Marcin

Cascade

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Nov 3, 2013
Singapore
Great book. Articulates some of the principles better than I have been able to express it before.

If there is a new edition would suggest expanding the Freedom-Time element. Mentally I use the trinity : (Money + ( Time ) + Energy )

perdanny

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 12, 2013
Read the book, loved it, you kept your end of the deal now its my turn to keep mine and implement.

dfontes1188

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 24, 2013
Excellent book. One of the most important books I ever read!

tready

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 9, 2013
Finished TMF . Thanks a lot for your book, MJ. It really has got the wheels turning.

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to spending time on the forum.

DTran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
Nov 2, 2013
I got the book after stumbling onto this forum. Read it in a day. Can't think of any other book on the subject on finance or business that cut through all the BS and is more practical than this.

A

Angus

Finished the book today. What to say, simply the best book about getting rich I've read by far.
Really liked the no bullshit approach, just facts.
Thank you MJ DeMarco for making me think big.

Oven

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 31, 2013
I found this forum about 2 weeks ago and have since read the book, it's really changed my perspective on what being a successful entrepreneur is. A month ago I would of been fine with making little as long as I was self employed but now I really want to aim higher. To put it simply when I was little I used to tell everyone I was going to be a millionaire when I got older, for some reason I stopped. Recently I've started doing it again.

khosrof

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 21, 2013
I read the book MJ.
Really enjoyed the way you presented the information and the conversational format. Amazing insight and love the examples. However, it is also a lot of information to digest. One suggestion I would make is to add another appendix with a couple templates such as WADM, CENTS list (as a checklist), and maybe the 5 fastlane seedlings. I would have found it useful. I will be making my own list regardless to help me as I analyze my ideas.
Thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge and journey, it is an inspiration to me to seek my own fastlane.

Last edited by a moderator:

barbarian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Feb 8, 2013
I read the book many months ago..it was awesome! I wish you write a new book soon! :)

cristian tello

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
Nov 11, 2013
India
It was a great book MJ ,
now i am trying to start a business instead of looking for a job after i finish college

Mr Cracker

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 24, 2012
Mexico
Hello MJ, I never stopped by to get my "I've read it badge", now is the time , please.

Easily the best book ever, hands down!

rkmalo1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 14, 2012
Chicago
I've read it and I will be buying 3 copies for my 3 brothers for Christmas. Thanks!

levycurve

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 11, 2013
Hey MJ,

I've read the book! I've read it from cover to cover and certain chapters half a dozen times. To say it got some wheels turning would be an understatement! My copy sits next to my bed with bookmarks and sticky notes :D

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
Read, Re-read, made notes on and am taking action (within less than 24 hours to be precise.)

Thank you MJ.

Kolaphos

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2013
I got the book after stumbling onto this forum. Read it in a day. Can't think of any other book on the subject on finance or business that cut through all the BS and is more practical than this.
Same deal here. Read the book a while ago but forgot about the forum until I started looking for an entrepreneurial forum to join.

Olympiclfter

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2013
I TMF a few years ago. I have a job where I basically have nothing to do but sit around and read for 6-8 hours a night. After reading the book i sold it so I could buy another book(most books I read get sold). I'm at a better place financially so I repurchased the book to be a part of my permanent library. I've loaned it to my cousin & have told a couple of friends that they should read the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.