The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AJdeGuzman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 17, 2023
Australia
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it yesterday. I usually hate reading but this is the first time ive sat through an entire book against my own will. So as you can tell I really enjoyed it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DaveBarton.co

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read (listened on Audible) twice now. What is the next book I should read? Do I have to go in order? Cause the newest book looks really good and I am not sure I can wait to read (listen to) the newest one first!

shayfer

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2023
Alabama
FInished reading the book. Great read! It really helped to reinforce and validate questions I see all around me.

Simon_Foxford

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2023
United kingdom
Read the book! It aligned with a lot of what I already thought must be possible but has opened my eyes that it IS possible. It has given me the motivation to actually do something with my life.

Would recommend

FLT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2023
I just finished reading the book. I am going to try to apply the principles I learned in this book and I will get your other books soon.

Ilving Castillo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Book Finished!

KillianVbrg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I just got done reading this wonderful book. Eye opening like no book I've read before. Thanks!

Maxcorso

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 19, 2023
Italy

Thanks, MJ
Just finished to read the book Millionaire Fastlan today. Thanks for your words is a real eye opener. I wanted to join the Forum this evening to get more knowledge.

Vivielle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jan 21, 2023
Italy

Thanks, MJ
I read this one after Unscripted , both are worth reading!

ambitio

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Jan 21, 2023
Germany
Thank you so much, your book has opened the gates to another live for me.

JoeJohnson

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading. You surly created something to inspire me to tackle my dreams and to reconsider the way I think about wealth and entrepreneurship. I thank you for the insights and knowledge you gave.

tiimecmy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2023
I've tried 2 of 5 commandments to stay on FastLane (sry for my grammar) needs and entry so now it's very provable why most people don't get rich. The web developer is only beginning for me and midway through our times so the next age is coming is AI management. I'll prepare.

supertech01

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
First- I grew up in the 80's in beautiful western Colorado Completed 20yrs and counting in the military in two services, facing the end of this slow lane and mass conflagration stuck in god-forsaken Silicon Valley California. But I now have renewed direction. I'm happy I chanced upon this book. It set a chain reaction of me buying all your books. Several times chills went down my spine. It's like you confirmed my suspicions. Damn MJ. F$%K. I've already started a business last year. Almost retired and out from the mil so thats my back up. My background as you can imagine is not business. But this has helped me identify how to tune the business, and how to manage the future of it, then what to do with the millions so it's not spent and lost forever. Thanks. It's totally worth it. You single handedly most likely saved my future and possibly my sons future if they catch on. I have been teaching them your ways on weekly trips in the car and thus reenforcing myself to get in gear and them to hold me to it. I for one like the cover! haha A silver Lamborghini Countach was / is my freakin dream car!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
First- I grew up in the 80's in beautiful western Colorado Completed 20yrs and counting in the military in two services, facing the end of this slow lane and mass conflagration stuck in god-forsaken Silicon Valley California. But I now have renewed direction. I'm happy I chanced upon this book. It set a chain reaction of me buying all your books. Several times chills went down my spine. It's like you confirmed my suspicions. Damn MJ. F$%K. I've already started a business last year. Almost retired and out from the mil so thats my back up. My background as you can imagine is not business. But this has helped me identify how to tune the business, and how to manage the future of it, then what to do with the millions so it's not spent and lost forever. Thanks. It's totally worth it. You single handedly most likely saved my future and possibly my sons future if they catch on. I have been teaching them your ways on weekly trips in the car and thus reenforcing myself to get in gear and them to hold me to it. I for one like the cover! haha A silver Lamborghini Countach was / is my freakin dream car!
Great story. Someone once told me something that sent chills up my spine:

"If you don't figure it out you leave it up to your kids to."

Oh, and "Be the man you want your sons to grow up to be."

P4ul_M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 25, 2023
I finished the book yesterday and am starting the second one today. This book opened my eyes and made me realize a lot of things. Thank you MJ

Jaïro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 20, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I eat this book 3 weeks ago in 10days, for me far away the best development personel Book. I start 2 weeks ago the great rat race escape , almost finish :)

Thanks, MJ
I eat this book 3 weeks ago in 10days, for me far away the best development personel Book. I start

SchmittlingC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 25, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.