The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

benc123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 28, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

D. Entrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 11, 2022
Finished reading the book over the course of two weeks. It was a lifechanging piece and it truly changed my entire mindset. I will buy the two other books of MJ DeMarco too, as I really liked his writing style.

snowpl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 20, 2022
Finished the book, possibly will have a read again soon, but right now really focused on execution

Mykyta Minich

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 20, 2022
Germany
I've read the TMF , and it is crazy to think that I myself was right all along, that I am not the one who belongs in the community of average, but more. The greater picture of the world is now 10% opened for me to unravel, explore and test. The world is a playground for US, brothers. Let's live our lives to its full and will be the best we can ever be!
Also, I really liked this line here:
DO NOT LET FEAR STOP YOU.
Thanks again, see ya on the side of the world without boundaries, brother.

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, it was great never knew there would be so much information in one book

RyanCook

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 20, 2022
Technically, I listened to the book, but I've listened to it enough times that Audible keeps giving me badges.

Nyavix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 21, 2022
Canada

Thanks, MJ
Listened to the audiobook a month ago and now I'm on my second listen! Great Stuff!

DavidC777

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 21, 2022
Washington State
I read the book (millionaire fast lane) before, in my 20s, but somehow, I got lost in sidewallker/slowlane, and after much pondering why I shouldn't be back in slowlane or sidewalker, I knew I wanted a new a change! So I had ENOUGH of the bull shit! ENOUGH! So now, I'm re-reading it and 44% into it! (kindle fire)

I want to have better life, and this book is so good! I actually had a pad of paper, and started making notes last night. Here's to fast lane goals!

PGDV

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I Read the book! Just done :)

OMLYMS

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I just bought the "the Millionaire FASTLANE " on kindle and the reading begins right now!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-22-19-47-03-11_45fb746795678a1ded33faef3c58e9c7.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-22-19-47-03-11_45fb746795678a1ded33faef3c58e9c7.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1

VZM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Oct 26, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
+1 On reading the book! Now I need to take the next steps. I like how the book gave me a lot of practical information that I can use. After reading a few other books I was like "cool. But how is this useful to me, right now?" It is not. Also a lot of books mention all the big business and how lots of money was made (and lost haha) during the dotcom boom. Again - the dotcom boom is not NOW, but I need relevant info that I can use now, which the FASTLANE gives!

frazer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Yes I've read the book - it certainly clarified and confirmed lots of things I have learned along my entrepreneurial journey as well as giving a fresh perspective on the financial gurus. I've since removed the savings I had with Vanguard and stopped putting money in every month. I suspected it was pointless anyway but your book gave me the confidence to eschew the convential wisdom.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Yes I've read the book - it certainly clarified and confirmed lots of things I have learned along my entrepreneurial journey as well as giving a fresh perspective on the financial gurus. I've since removed the savings I had with Vanguard and stopped putting money in every month. I suspected it was pointless anyway but your book gave me the confidence to eschew the convential wisdom.

Nothing wrong with saving. Nothing wrong with Vanguard.

However if you need that money to start a business and the Vanguard is holding you back, then I can see it as an intelligent risk. Otherwise, there is no need to empty out the beginning of your money pot.

xmencer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2022
"Sidewalk is a lifestyle that MORTGAGES the future for a comfortable today. " - MJ
"Slowlane is a sacrificial today in HOPES of a more comfortable tomorrow. " - MJ
"Life does not begin on Friday night and end Monday morning." - MJ
Thank you MJ for crystalizing these teachings via your great work. Had ordered the other 2 books from Amazon too!

Marpen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Nov 23, 2022
Greetings!

I have read the book and reread it multiple times!

mhizrahussein

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

PhilJB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 19, 2022
UK
Wow, Wow, Wow.... That is all I have to say really but I will add some more....I am a person who has started but never completed so many motivational, financial guidance and personal development books in my time. And even when I do complete a book it literally drags on for months on end or even a YEAR embarrassingly....I can honestly say I read this book in FOUR days!!!!. Yes FOUR days!!! I never put it down for one second and was gripped on each and every page. Due to this book effect I have already started taking massive action and started my business venture with a force that I know is going to bring immense value to the market place and fill a need. Thanks MJ for this gem of a book. You did not sugar coat anything and laid down the hard facts of the world we live in. I truly do believe in timing and where and when you pick up a book it can have a profound affect on you. Well this book has come at the right time in the right place of my life and I am so excited for the process I am engaged in. Thanks again.

Bro Rex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the Book

Goldeninning

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I purchased this book about two weeks ago and it's changed my whole mindset. All of a sudden I do not look the road of entrepreneurship same way I did before. I want to thank you MJ for writing this book and this forum. I am hoping to transform my life from slowlane to fastlane.
Ravi.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.