The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Boubou

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 21, 2022
bonjour a tous, j´ai terminer Mlf il ya 1 mois de ca je vient de commencer NON au script je suis a la moitié, je trouve que les livre de MJ DeMarco son très aspirant et facile a lire il c´est vous mettre dans le bain rapidement.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Capture d??cran?. 2022-10-24 ? 20.39.25.jpg
    Capture d??cran?. 2022-10-24 ? 20.39.25.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 2

T0mmytayl0r

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 11, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Currently using the section in the book to define dream lifestyle + assessing the costs, money system + business system. Incredible tool because its putting numbers to a dream which all of a sudden makes it more measurable.

stevensarber

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 23, 2022
Oregon State University
I finished reading MFL yesterday. It is without a doubt the best "self-help"/business book I've read to date.

I was raised middle-class, with parents preaching me the slow lane method, but I always felt that a 6-figure job wasn't enough for me. Everything MJ said in MFL about the slow lane were things I had always thought about in the back of my head, but he perfectly put these thoughts into articulate wording that brought them to the front of my mind.

Now that I've read MFL, I feel more excited about my life than ever before. Thank you MJ.

Saint

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Sep 11, 2022
I read Millionaire Fastlane as quickly as I could! Could not put it down. So many wise principals, and so much practical guidance. But most of all I loved the heart behind it - on the one hand, break free of the scripted life that's actually irrational, and perhaps more importantly, contribute to others by solving problems and delivering things people need. I'm excited to get started on the Fastlane!

yuriymosiyenko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 14, 2022
Nova Scotia, Canada
I have read all of them. I think about a month was enough to finish all 3 books. Simply saying I have never read anything better than this about finances, business, targeting your life, just about life... Every word in these books was resonating with my own thoughts. Great. Great. Great. Thank you, MJ.

Farnaz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 24, 2022
I am 38 year old PhD, mother of two, wife, with 4 years work experience as a Project manager and 6 years full time mother. Finished TMF a couple of days ago. Reviewing the "chapter summary" sections now. The book addresses many of my believes as "slow laner". I know now why I am where I am and know what beliefs need to be changed to move to fastlane. I initially thought I need to build a business and from there, all is going to be good. After reading this book, I realise my mistake was to look for an "event" to make me "my own boss and get rich quick and easy". I now know that getting rich is a "process" that I need to go through which I can't buy or outsource. what a valuable lesson. Thanks you MJD :)

Shashxd

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 14, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading it, this book will definitely be read again. Will be reading "The Great Rat Race Escape " soon.

JamesAnnaLee

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Oct 9, 2022
Read the book. A few chapters in I put it down for a week as I figured it was going along the same lines as rich dad poor dad which I'd just read. So glad I picked it back up again - kicked me back into entrepreneur mode after revealing some poison pens!

MarsBot

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 26, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Thanks MJ, really liked the CENTS distinctions. The book is like a mini MBA and likely more practical!

dafangcoach

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 23, 2022
Taiwan

Thanks, MJ
Just want to say big thanks to MJ for your book.
I bought this book on Kindle when it was first released years ago, but re-read it yesterday and found it has references to COVID, so it must've been updated.
Anyway, I'm a trader by trade (LOL), and just begin to take building my own assets seriously (thru the FASTLANE mindset), for example, writing my own profitable algo trading systems (95% passive), and catering to Taiwan's need for down-to-earth real finance podcast stuff. At first I just do it so as to leave a LEGACY to my kids, but after re-reading your book, i realize the market doesn't give a SHIT. So, I have to pivot, and record my episodes 101~104 (up till today) about your book. The podcast is in Chinese Mandarin, and i post podcast daily.
I hope (again, old language use) to impact many, but i seriously need to spend less time on Netflix and comics and games (go Saints Row!)

With respect,
Lucius Tseng

Dhanyel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. My mindset has totally been changed now. I'm so happy that I could get such knowledge before my twenties.
Thanks MJ.

WilliamWright

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 25, 2022
I've got the millionaire fast line on audible 6 ago. I listened to it and went back to my job, I was offered more money. I've just remembered it a few days ago, re listen to it and now I want to make a change. Start producing and only consuming

Thanks, MJ
I've just finished reading "The Millionaire Fastlane " and all I can say is what an eye-opener it was. My concept of how to become wealthy has been so wrong for so many years. I'm only 20 years old, and basically every idea I had about what it takes to become successful was absolutely flawed. It's astonishing how the false notion of "save your money" and "live frugally and one day in 40 years you might be rich" is so indoctrinated into people's heads that any idea that deviates from that dogma is demonized. While I love my family, I realized that taking financial advice from them is probably not the smartest thing to do for my future. This book was exactly what I needed to change my mindset about entrepreneurship. Now I know that getting rich quick is possible, but it's just not easy despite what these gurus online want you to believe. Thank you Mr. Demarco! On to reading "Unscripted "!

Ross_102

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Oct 29, 2022
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane about two weeks ago. It was such an eye-opening experience. And also I liked a lot the style that it was written - it was very easy to follow the ideas and straight to the point. I'm taking some time to absorb and integrate all the things I've learned before starting with the next book.

Justalex2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 26, 2022
Proud to say that i finished it 2 or 3 days ago, it was big wave in my life
A really game changer book !

Wally130

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Yes, I Read The Book, In January of Last Year and Happy to join The Forum Now!!!

b.stod

unplugged unscriptee
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 29, 2022
United States

Thanks, MJ
Incredible book. MJ is Morpheus of the business world

Fede91Ts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Oct 29, 2022
Milan

Thanks, MJ
Initially I was sceptical. The title sounded like the classic get rich quick shortcut book but then I decided to read it because suggested by a web-friend who is into entrepreneurship as well.
It gave me new prospectives on how to select an idea and what are the key point to assure in order to get the best out of it.
After I've finished it, I bought "the great rat race escape ". Another amazing book! I've just read 30% of the book and I've already bought the " Unscripted ".
It is giving me te courage to do the first move and start my own business! I'm finally collecting all the information I need to start this new chapter of my life. Hopefully with the new year I'll launch it!
Thanks a lot!

Fede91Ts

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
42%
Oct 29, 2022
Milan
I have now read all 3 and am getting pissed about not moving out of my comfort zone and into an unscripted life sooner.
I feel the same but I think is just something related to confirmation bias.
In these books there are many things that I could say I already knew (or at least I believed in) but because the script is so strong and diffuse, you tend to think you are the one that is not thinking clear.
You know if you have the entrepreneurship approach/mindset but because you have never done it before (at least in a serious way) you believe that it is not possible to succeed and that the risk is too high and you never take the first step.

Garret Hinckley

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 29, 2022
Finished the book!

Perfect timing too. My job has been building up a promotion for me and they finally showed me the numbers. Laughable. No path to wealth here. I need to move over to the fastlane ASAP.

fabd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 31, 2022
Netherlands
I read the book.
I just joined the forum and am excited to be around people who also read the book.

adl75

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 13, 2022
i have read book 2 time because same thing..don't enter in my mindset! fantastic book.. THANKS MJ DE MARCO

hugo2005l

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 1, 2022
France
Read the book and took a massive amount of notes ! I love this manner of describing things, even in french, I could clearly see how honest and "fun" you were at the same time and that's what made me fininsh the Millionnaire Fastlane ! Thanks !

Laboss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2022
I started reading yesterday and even though I do have critical points, I really like how this book makes you think, it made me reflect, criticize, motivate. Im looking forward to dig deeper into it :)

travisleff

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 2, 2022
Amsterdam
Just finished reading the book. It was a proper wake-up call. I am 27 years old and have spent the first years of my post-studies corporate life living firmly in the slow lane off of the advice of family, university and online finance gurus. It seems almost crazy, after reading the book, that I was genuinely under the impression that I could get rich doing what I was doing. I have decided to commit properly to the teachings in this book starting from today. I don't have a business in mind just yet but I can feel the mental shift and I am determined to exit the slowlane and build the life I dream of having.

Assaf Shabtay

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!