The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tina Diaz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Nov 12, 2022
India
Just finished the book today! OmG! I wish I read this book 3 to 5 years back when I started this entrepreneurial journey. I am 28 now and I have been told my whole life to take it slow, to be patient and wait, take baby steps and you will be there in 20, 30 years! I am more of a person who always wants to execute things immediately, like NOW NOW NOW.. And finally I am so glad I found this book atleast now! Thank you MJ.

DeclanT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it, it was great, life changing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Divag

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book :) It was a confirmation of few things I already knew deep down and eye opening for some other ones. Should be a must read for everyone!

Ld2005

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2022
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!
Read the book!

SilverJay

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 11, 2022
I read the book.
I usually read books very quickly, especially non-fiction, as I like binge-reading them, but not this one: TMF much more of my focus than I expected. It was a good read.

G

Guest116255

Thanks, MJ

G

Guest116255

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! Love the analogies to cars, makes the concepts easy to digest.

Styreeex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 13, 2022
Read the book. The most eye opening and resonating book I had read in my life. Thank you for this opportunity!

eziosolutionsdm

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2022
India

Thanks, MJ
I have also read this 2 times. I got this book from Amazon as a paper back... I loved ones and this is show what happened in my life also. Thanks Mr. MJ DeMarco !!

nachofervi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 12, 2022
Read the book a few months ago and it completely shifted my perspective of all the "conventional thinking" that I had interiorised from reading other garbage financial books.
Best book I've read so far, currently reading Unscripted and it's even better!!

DavidYT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I finished reading the book a month ago and now reading Unscripted !

jfirefly556

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Nov 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
ive read it, fantastic read and very inspired

GabbyO

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 17, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it a couple months back, and I must say it is a very eye opening book. Everything that I knew and thought was right changed all together. Really a life changing book!

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands

Thanks, MJ
I just finished, amazing work!

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane .

Turning the very last page, an old dream of mine came back to me. One that is too big to make happen. One that I have given up on so many times and for so many reasons (=excuse).

During my reading I’ve been taking notes and scribbled ideas down, and guess what. All of them traces back to this one huge dream of mine. This is my passion, the road to my destination.

So whatever comes now, I am truly grateful for bringing dreams to live. Now its up to me to start walking and working on getting there.

11 stars out of 10, that’s my opinion of your book @MJ DeMarco

Noya

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Nov 17, 2022
Trinidad
I've read the book and my life is never gonna be the same, I love maths because they are practical solutions, when I read about the equations... Is like everything has sense now

RichardCr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, was interesting, here to learn more.

Nameshai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Thank you so much for writing this book MJ, the impact this book had on me was mind blowing!

B3N

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the book yesterday, and loved it!

S20265

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, will definitely read the others too!

sodm2011

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2022
I read the book and that is how I find this forum. I hate keeping sale of my time and health to work and hope I can get freedom one day.

PoFFicK

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 19, 2022
Read the book about few weeks ago, started reading Unscripted . Thank you MJ, looking forward to the value i can provide to this forum and to the world.

benc123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 28, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.