The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bostrich

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2022
Read the book, I found the section on Mindset really valuable as that is the aspect of the MFL that I feel I struggle the most with.

Thanks for all the knowledge and advice MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

PepegaPreGainer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 3, 2022
Currently still reading it (a little over half way through it), but reading this was very eye opening. The goal is to switch lanes immediately.

GeorgeCs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 1, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've r

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book! It was really great!

futurebillionair

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Nov 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane

Zachariah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read it twice - absolutely love this book. Given out several copies to other people. Must read in my eyes.

Chamouzas

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ

I just read it!

eyome

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, really changed my mindset. I would recommend this to my friends if they had the same goals as me but sadly they don't. The entire reason I am here is to surround myself with people who are on the same path that I wanna be on.

LolaA

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I finished reading the book yesterday and loved it!

VijayKChary

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 6, 2022
Sydney, Australia
I have read The Fastlane Millionaire and it was an absolute eye opener. Thank you MJ for taking the time to write this book and being so honest and blunt with your thoughts. Everything made perfect sense. After reading this book, I was very keen to hear what you had to say in the other books so I have also purchased them as audio books and very recently completed listening to them.

It is time for me to put the learnings into action and I am looking forward to it.

haksfastlane

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 6, 2022
Finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane , it was a very good read and has completely changed my perspective to business and entrepreneurship. I am still relatively young and am just coming into my 20s, however after reading this book I've realised that wealth isn't exclusive to older people and with the right work ethic and mindset, I can live the life that I dream of.
This is the first forum I've used and would appreciate any help in any direction of threads that are extremely useful although I am aware that the (GOLD) threads are very valuable. Any personal favourites would be appreciated.

sand

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2022
I read TMF 2 years ago. Now ,I am reading second time almost finish. I want to change my lane.
Thanks for your books ,MJ

Lethabo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book twice, very revolutionary.

D

Deleted115974

Thanks, MJ
I've read the holy book of business and fastlane :heart:

Roueen

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Really an eye-opening book and a must-read! I'm 21 years old and it made me change my approach in life, I realized the path I chose (slowlane) leads nowhere but a dead end, a miserable life of work, work, work. The book is really how Mr. MJ describes it, a book I wished I've read way earlier before making my dumb choices in life. Things I wished someone told me way back. READ IT!

Sw17

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the Millionaire Fast Lane, and it was excellent. It confirmed what I have been feeling in my gut for years. It gave me that needed slap, to stop waiting for the “right” time to start.

KingFil_the_1st

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it! This book has totally changed my outlook on life. I am starting to see opportunities EVERYWHERE, it's insane! Thank you, MJ.

Jontura

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have Just Finished Reading the Book and I wish i did it 6 Years ago. The Main Takeaways CENTS Commandments.

eneanaco

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Amazing book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.