The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
I already posted in here, but one huge thing I noticed about reading TMF that I forgot to add initially...

I usually put asterisks next to takeaways I find useful in books.. I couldn't even do it for TMF , because it was all GOLD.. Had I done so, my pages would be so marked up I wouldn't be able to read the book! Still love this book. I've offered to buy a few copies for my friends who I think would benefit from it.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Although I skimmed a PDF version of it a few years ago, Im going out on the boat today and I am going to be reading it again in paperback today.

Marius S.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 19, 2015
Ireland
I've listened to the audio-book version of this TFLM book bout a week ago, and man, at first it sounded like alot things that I knew already from a long time ago, but deeper I got in to this the better it got, it really started kicking around and punching down my old and cured mindset to the ground so nothing more but pure water came out! :D At the end, my head was much more aware and kind more awake than ever of whats-what kinda way.

Most people are lost because of too much info around us nowadays, and we need books like this to filter sh!t out so we begin to utilize good stuff we learned or maybe even knew all along ;) just my point of view.

So far - The Best book I've been trough, but it cant be the-only book ;)

MJ - I owe You, mark my words

THANKS

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Read the book, Thank you @MJ Dmarco Althou i had some distorted ideas already by reading here & there, You book is like a bible/magic bullet all ideas n thoughts process required are explained well.

.. Specially the Egyptian fable is my fav...

Michael C

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 15, 2015
TMF is without a doubt a must-read. It offers so many distinctions that can slightly alter your trajectory and create massive results.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ezra89

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2015
Read the book Mj, going to keep re reading it! Now I'm going to start on the gold threads, already have an idea in mind!

Thanks for everything your doing!

backstabbeth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 2, 2015
Sup MJ, Read your book. Great read. Your philosophy and approach to life is like a breath of fresh air. Thanks for sharing.

Arrivederci

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 26, 2015
I just finished the book today. I enjoyed the entire book, but from chapter 29 on, I was glued to it.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I read the book in 2014, procrasinated and am now reading the book again in 2015. Absolutely loved it the first time, but didn't take enough worthwhile action to make any long-term changes. Looking forward to going through some gold threads on the fourms and reading other people's threads until I take enough action to make it worth discussing. Thank you MJ!

5thGear

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 7, 2015
Read it Once thought it was good
Read it Twice and understood it was great

enough reading, next step implementation

thanks for the kick in the a$$!

Mass

It's about time
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 13, 2015
United Kingdom
I'm about half way through TMF now and I can't describe how much of a kick up the a*se it haven given me, I've been a top salesman for nearly 10 years for my company and now it's time I use my skill's and knowledge and set up my own company. Thank you MJ, you're one of the few writers who tell's it how it is rather than sugar coating it and enabling us to sleepwalk into unsatisfactory retirement.

Swiss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 6, 2015
Finished TMF last night and haven't slept since. Already started the first step toward my own business venture.

Going to let the knowledge settle before I give the book another read.

Thank you Mj for all the work you put into writing TMF and for even making this forum possible.

Vizanto

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 11, 2014
Read it. In one go.

To be honest, first I thought the title was ridiculous, but decided to give it a chance.

Then it was like discovering someone who wrote down in detail the way I felt and have been thinking my entire life.
But it went a few steps further and I love the actionable advice.

After reading I immediately signed up here, but never introduced myself...
Actually thiking about it now I should re-read it one more time.

Thanks MJ :)

Aaronjod

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 13, 2015
I just finished reading TMF today! Loved it. Gonna be around here a little more often... :)

Thanks MJ!

Lioness11

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 10, 2015
Nashville, Tn
Read It for the first time, ready to re-read it and take more notes. Having a hard time having conversations with everyone I know and trying to get my husband to read it to no avail. Life changing and gave me hope and passion for the future again. Fantastic work saying what no one else will.

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
If everyone could only chose one single book to read about becoming successful, I'd have to pick The Millionaire Fastlane .

The only thing missing from it is a bit more insight into taking action, finding your goals, and "marketing" or finding opportunities.

When you think deeply about what I'm saying in the sentence above though, nobody has ever written a single book (at least in my view) about finding out your goals and who you are. Robert Ringer, Steven Pressfield, and Seth Godin combined barely scratch the surface of action, and Marketing is such a broad term that this very message in and of itself contains some, let alone the thread.

For MJ to distil the essences of business, wealth, money, time, and so many other related topics into a single actionable book is truly a great achievement.

Nick314

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 14, 2015
I read it last week--it took me two days. I've told several friends about it and I usually lead with:

I just read the best business book I've ever found. It perfectly summarized everything I'd already learned about business from disparate sources over the years and provided some new, extremely insightful perspectives on several aspects that filled in some missing pieces for me. It also gives a practical set of criteria for analyzing the potential of a business model to evaluate if an opportunity is even worth pursuing.

I want them to read it so that we can then toss ideas around on the same page. I hope some of them do. While this forum is great, it's still not as good as being able to have an interactive conversation.

Last edited:

Lioness11

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Jun 10, 2015
Nashville, Tn
I read it last week--it took me two days. I've told several friends about it and I usually lead with:

I just read the best business book I've ever found. It perfectly summarized everything I'd already learned about business from disparate sources over the years and provided some new, extremely insightful perspectives on several aspects that filled in some missing pieces for me. It also gives a practical set of criteria for analyzing the potential of a business model to evaluate if an opportunity is even worth pursuing.

I want them to read it so that we can then toss ideas around on the same page. I hope some of them do. While this forum is great, it's still not as good as being able to have an interactive conversation.

My husband finally read it "for me" and it didn't sink in in quite the same way. I totally understand how timing works now. It's kind of like listening to a song that I was obsessed with in high school, now. LOL. The song meant nothing to me, in fact it was kind of abnoxious.

Books, music, articles, conversations etc. hit us differently at different times in our life. Just look at the review section for TMF on amazon! Some people got it, some people called it unrealistic and hyped...

I'm hoping he'll pick it up again after he sees my life changing for the better but I won't put money on it. :)

I read it last week and i've already lost 5 lbs, saved $1000 more in our savings account and gotten WAY more done than in the last month. I feel like that's better than a book reccomendation.

Jakawan

We Buy Houses
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
Sep 19, 2013
Oklahoma City
I've read the millionaire fastlane ! A couple friends kept telling me to read it and that it will change my life. It is super motivating and a well-needed smack in the face. I love the writing style, it's like being mentored by MJ and having a conversation rather than compiled information and ideas like some books out there. I've recommended this book to many friends and have seen it pop up more and more as recommended or necessary reading.
Please give me the stamp so I can become an INSIDERS!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.