The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dawsop

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Apr 11, 2015
Finished and have started to read it again. Although my current business doesn't follow majority of the principles outlined in this book, it does provide me with free time. Im going to apply this book to my life now instead of hitting the greens in my free time. Thanks for the great read MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

johanson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 17, 2015
I have actually read the book 3 months ago, but I have been silently reading this forum.
Amazing stuff!

Subscribed for INSIDERS and ready to make a contribution to this forum.
Thank you MJ ! You and this forum have completely changed the way I look at world and money. I have also read few of other books that you and the rest of the guys recommended. Started learning copy 10 days ago. Everything is becoming more clear from day to day. I will be updating soon and starting a progress thread.

CvsC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
May 3, 2015
Read it.

I finished reading TMF a month ago and finally all the pieces of puzzle started falling together, along with many "light bulb moments".

I am currently incorporating habit of testing my every action for taking vs. faking.

I think I am going to re-read this book many times to profoundly explore every dimension of this Fastlane reality.

Thank you a lot for the book.

diforenzad

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Apr 27, 2014
Read it, loved it, gotta start re-reading it once again and apply the concepts found in it.

Dwight Schrute

Ludicrous Speed
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Oct 27, 2014
where eagles dare
Read it, changed me, and I love it.

MJ, have you ever considered publishing a comic book version?

I wish I had read your book in my childhood years, but it wasn't available back then and kids don't read business literature.

Now I'm left with the songs of several cartoon intros stuck in my head and need to reread your magic business book every now and then.

SAVE THE KIDS!

PatricianCat

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 2, 2015
Nova Scotia
Read it twice, listened to the audiobook twice as well on those long sales trips for the day job and traveling home to visit family.

I convinced my sister to read it as well.

I can't wait for the next book!

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
Not only have I read the millionaire fastlane , but I've been attempting to live by it! That book is such a gold mine along with this forum. I usually do a lot more reading on here than posting, but I think I'll be posting a lot more now. Great community and great work MJ.

Sometimes a mindset change is all you need to propel you forward.

G

GuestUser202

I've been reading the book for quite some time now (I think I'm on chapter 22 or 24 or something) and I too agree it is EXTREMELY addicting!! Because of TMF , I see people differently now...I see them as slowlaners...people posing to be rich and comfortable...people slaving away to make someone else rich....trading time for money...or sidwalkers...or sidewalking hitchhikers. I see stress and anger and frustration and bitterness (not in all, but in a lot). It has REALLY opened up my eyes, even though I have not finished the book. I had to take a break to start MY business! Let me tell you, if you think the book is addicting, try building your own business off of a pain point YOU have! This book and this forum has changed my mindset and changed my life! Thank you SO very much Mr. DeMarco!!!!

Cool Demon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 10, 2015
Finished the book.

The book really opened up a new world for me. For my whole life, I was trained to study hard, get a job and then work hard at job.

TMF showed me a way out of the rut. A way where I can realize my full potential and be what I deserve to be. Thank you from the bottom of heart for sharing such great value through TMF .

Quark

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
May 21, 2015
Houston, TX
I have read the book. Enjoyed it immensely, a shift in my thinking is what I need most.

I took a ton of notes and am beginning the second read to add to my notes.

FastLaneJP

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2015
Illinois
Just finished reading, first time ever being captivated that much by a non-fiction read. I will be reading again, as I'm sure my excitement and entrepreneurial mind started kicking in, and going back for additional reads will focus my path. Thank you MJ. Plan on seeing more of me around here.

-JP

db7903915

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
557%
Aug 8, 2014
Canada
Just read the book for the second time, reading it again soon. The most actionable business and life advice I've ever been given.

Thanks man :)

Hoglob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 21, 2015
Hi there everybody, I've also finished my paperback version of the book and was highly impressed...
The book fell right in time actually as I decided a few weeks ago to set my dreams of (w)entrepreneurship aside to focus on my MLM activity...
Now I understand was this recent decision was wrong, and why I need to go back to my dreams again.
Thanks for the smack MJ! :)

masterneme

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Apr 13, 2015
I've read it too, it's probably one of the best, if not the best, books about money I've ever read.

It's very refreshing reading something without hype and non-sense, it's the kind of books that you MUST read, and then repeat.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.