The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JasonEP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Mar 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I read TMF back in January and loved every minute of it. Back on the forums after finally getting around to reading unscripted . Binge-read the whole thing cover to cover this weekend. These books are really the only two business/finance/mindset books anyone needs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

eBlaine

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 18, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the book on kindle and ALSO listened to the audiobook on my audible

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

I've read it, but must reread it and reread it at least 10 times.

Great stuff and looking forward to digging into Unscripted , as well.

clear

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jun 7, 2017
India
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . It's one of a kind. And I feel fortunate to have discovered it.

MJ is the rich uncle you wish you always had.

Words don't do justice to how great this book actually is. Give it a read - it can change the course of your life forever.

Grab Unscripted as well. Both books complement each other wonderfully.

Last edited:

Ariel Davis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 18, 2016
Dallas, Texas
Read it! Loved it! This book is one that has really changed my mindset. It definitely confirmed some of the things I suspected about different slowlane scripts and also made me more aware of some blind spots. Great read!

Thanks, MJ

tehbest1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 27, 2017
London, UK
I read TMF back in January and loved every minute of it. Back on the forums after finally getting around to reading unscripted . Binge-read the whole thing cover to cover this weekend. These books are really the only two business/finance/mindset books anyone needs.
Agree with this. Hard to believe TMF was released quite so long ago when it has so much relevance

Patrick Besong

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Dec 8, 2014
Central PA
I read the book (twice) as an audio book on Audible.com. Pretty good stuff, but for me it wasn't very helpful till about the 21st chapter. I didn't need to be sold on starting my own business as I already have a 10 year old s/w business and that seemed to be most of the content of the first 20 chapters.

PhilKowalski

Always gets what he deserves
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Jul 5, 2017
Germany
Read the Millionaire Fastlane . Or listened to the unabriged version on Audible (hope that counts too :) )

What I liked:
  • eyeopening content pushing me (hard) out of my comfort zone
  • systems and processes that can be applied to everyones life if he / she is brave enough to do it
  • reality check: stop dreaming, start working
  • covers some crucial ingredients for success (e. g. marketing, scalability etc)

What I didn't like:
  • sometimes it's a bit lengthy (but maybe that's just me) as in ... "ok, MJ, I got your point"
  • seems to be a bit US centric as I do not know what a 401k or similar is. Nevertheless I still get what MJ is talking about
  • that I didn't read the book 20 yrs ago *lol*
Ordered the hardcopy today to simply have the option to make some notes or highlight the most important stuff.. :)

Joda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Sep 19, 2016
Adelaide South Australia
I have read the book twice and its great - i'm half way through Unscripted . I've made several changes and have my plan but i haven't fully committed yet; however all the prep work is done.

nyc217

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jul 7, 2017
New York, NY
Read TMF.

Thanks MJ for your work. It has given me the potential to realize more. Now it's up to me to use it and not be a parked car! Lol

Thanks

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.