• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

GOLD! I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Carrie85

Carrie85 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $26
    I read the MFL after finding this forum and I loved it. I already believed that working all your life to retire at 65 was not the way forward but this book absolutely confirmed it. Thank you for writing it!

lenen, Kingmaker and MJ DeMarco like this.
  2. Dougema

Dougema Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $128
    Listened to it, read it, listening again. Amazing how everytime you read/listen to it again something new comes up. More insights, more ideas, more motivation. Thanks MJ!

Kingmaker and MJ DeMarco like this.
  3. Ryan Wolf

Ryan Wolf Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,658
    Finished reading it last week. Took me awhile to finish it though because I started a new gig after reading one of the later chapters where I had an "AH HA!" moment. Made the first sale yesterday!! Great book, for sure.

4. PoGOOD

PoGOOD Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $584
    I surely did :D

I started on my Kindle during holidays on a Greek island Rhodes - my wife told to put down the bloody book as after reading few crucial paragraphs I started looking for business opportunities around our hotel :D :D :D

Funny thing is - I found some, but with no fast lane potential :D

I also listened to the Audible version and I come back to it on a long car trips. "Automobile University" as Mr. Zig Ziglar used to call it. :D

5. DronePilot

DronePilot Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,400
    Read it! Definitely changed my outlook on my future. Thank you MJ!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. mpcharles

mpcharles New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $40
    Hi MJ,

Just finished the book.

Loved it. Really connected the missing link for me that I had been searching for.

I spat out my coffee a number of times in fits of laughter. In particular:

"Going fastlane.... requires you to turn your back on people farting headwinds in your direction"

Amongst other comments of disdain toward the slow lane.

Love it, just the kind of tough love that I needed.

In particular I found very useful: The producer mentality, that really stuck for me.

Action I plan to do now because of your book: launch a independent publisher and produce training programs for people including videos, workbooks and skill building. This will allow me to work on my online skills, video editing and content production. Focusing on the knowledge I have to improve peoples quality of life and enable them to build their own confidence and skills.

Amongst other programs.

Thanks again.

7. PoGOOD

PoGOOD Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $584
    That sums it up very nicely!

topherea, MJ DeMarco and Kingmaker like this.
  8. zoobdo

zoobdo New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $21
    Read the book and became a member awhile ago but havnt been very involved ! Looking to jump back in.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  9. DVU

DVU In Progress Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,893
    Finally got around to read it

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  10. jrfkelly

jrfkelly New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $41
    I finished it last week - Kindle version.
    I've found it difficult to concentrate on one book at a time recently, so I switched on Word Runner and powered through. With WR, focus is binary - all or nothing. A side-benefit is I've got back into the habit of focusing and reading fast
    The book is great, it's really helped me decide how to redesign my tiny side-business into a Fastlane business. Now I have to execute!
    I've also recommended it to a friend whose business is really a (well-paid) disguised job and has plateaued in growth for a couple of years. I don't know if he'll take the advice on board, but that's not my problem!

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  11. Nathan Monroe

Nathan Monroe Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $200
    Truly a great book. Have already advised friends to read and, and two of them followed my advice. Good stuff...

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  12. KacperMDJ

KacperMDJ New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $12
    I read it during my vacation a few days ago. Great read! Now it's time to put all this into life.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  13. Nabil

Nabil New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $53
    I read the book and it was really eye-opening.

IceCreamKid and MJ DeMarco like this.
  14. TheKing

TheKing Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,013
    I've read the book several times and I'm currently rereading it.
    Every time I read it I see something from a new perspective and gain new insights, I see how it could apply to something in real life.

I love the book, it's probably one of the best books, if not the best book I've read when it comes to business mindset and attitude.

It's truly life-changing if you take it to heart.

Thank you MJ.

MJ DeMarco and PoGOOD like this.
  15. Zoltan

Zoltan New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $67
    Hey MJ,

I read your epic book and joined this fantastic forum a little over a year ago.

I've since worked on reconfiguring my spidey senses to detect NEEDS (instead of imminent danger)... a pumpkin bomb almost got me the other day..

I changed many aspects of my lifestyle (no more gaming, spend more time with like-minded driven people, use productivity tools like Google Keep, select an end goal that is passionate to me and work everyday with small steps to get there)

Reading your book again now. Recommending it to like-minded family members and friends that need a massive awakening.

Thank You for helping me and everyone else that has discovered YOU.

Cheers
    Z

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  16. IvoN

IvoN New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $37
    Read it! Loved it

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  17. andreaguzzonato

andreaguzzonato Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $827
    Read it!

Really appreciated it.
    Thank you Mj!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  18. Mohamad Fakih

Mohamad Fakih New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $36
    Finished reading the book a month ago. I read it during my boring lectures, definitely learned more from reading this book than from the lectures. Funny thing happened while I was reading it: My classmate saw the title and he was like "Lol you wanna be a millionaire, the only way to do it is to rob other people" (okay..), I told him to read the book though I don't think he will.. Anyway, Thank you Mj for the wake up call !

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  19. Helen Adams

Helen Adams Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $116
    Today and yesterday are like chalk and cheese. Yesterday I was in that place where I knew a gear change was needed regarding my current business and financial situation. The question was whether it would be down a gear or up one or more gears. I bypassed the desire to buy another self-improvement book and decided to take a peek at the ones I haven’t finished yet. I randomly chose Letting Go – The Pathway To Surrender by David R Hawkins and read the following, which I have paraphrased. The way to overcome a difficult situation is to spend time in the company of those who have already transcended your issue and who have achieved what you want to achieve.

Bearing this in mind, I went to the kindle store and started looking into wealth creation and within about five minutes found the Millionaire Fast Lane, bought it and started reading. I am SO glad I did. It is the best book I have ever read on the subject and has given me crystal clarity on what to do and how to do it. I then joined the Fastlane forum and again I am so pleased that I have found this community – and I am truly looking forward to posting my results one year down the line and to contributing, sharing my experience and posting interim results along the way.

I am half way through the book and it has already changed my thinking and perception in positive ways. Whereas yesterday I felt like a failure! Today I see that I have built the seeds of an ecommerce business that is now at a stage where it could move upwards in fast leaps as I have already spent the past year and a half doing the learning and groundwork. This is a positive gear change indeed.

I guess I would be described as getting on in years – but back in my twenties I was not so healthy, energetic or motivated as I am now. I feel the best I have in years and am very mindful that time is ongoing and that I am keen to us it wisely.

So thanks to MJ for writing this life changing book and creating this game-changing forum and for the chance to be a part of it all.

20. Evgeny

Evgeny New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $32
    I'm older than most people on this forum. Book MJ made a strong impression on me. It is a pity that I have not had a chance to read it twenty years ago. But I think never too late to go at fastlane. I recommended to her son. Thanks MJ!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  21. strictlysupreme

strictlysupreme New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $71
    I read the book awhile back, it was life changing. Thanks MJ

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  22. Xmarchanian

Xmarchanian New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    I'm listening to it for the third time.
    I have read and listened to a lot of self-help / business books. This one has impacted me the most.
    I currently run a gym. This gym is not fastlane. I know this now.
    I am diverting my attention away from the gym to another venture.
    This new venture has signs of the slow lane with the potential for the fastlane. It can be scaled but only with human resources.
    I'm at bat taking swings. Eventually i'll be hitting a home run.

Thank you MJ for being genuine!

Limitless4Life and MJ DeMarco like this.
  23. A-Mat-Zing

A-Mat-Zing Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $226
    Listened to the audiobook during xmas and now going a 2nd time through part 7 - the roads to wealth.
    Love MJs tone and voice :), but even more the tactical value he gives in his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. SJMM

SJMM Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $288
    I read the book about two years ago. It changed my perspective and I have been able to accomplish a lot.

25. BigFrog

BigFrog New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $86
    I finished the book a few weeks ago and my brain is still in overdrive. What a fantastic gift, thank you so much MJ!

I really needed to read it 20 years ago, but I'm only 41 right now so hopefully I have time to turn my financial life around
    and actually be able to provide a better life for my family and others stuck in the poverty trap. I hope to be contributing
    to the awesomeness here soon but right now I'm still digesting goldmine after goldmine. TMF lead me here to these
    forums, then these forums led me to The Foundation and so many amazing successful people willing to help their fellow man.
    Soooo filled with hope right now and the way I think about money and the marketplace has really been turned on it's head.
    Thanks again everyone!

CurlyRX and Helen Adams like this.