The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

JasonEP

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I read TMF back in January and loved every minute of it. Back on the forums after finally getting around to reading unscripted. Binge-read the whole thing cover to cover this weekend. These books are really the only two business/finance/mindset books anyone needs.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

eBlaine

New Contributor
Apr 18, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book on kindle and ALSO listened to the audiobook on my audible

GKMan1

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 1, 2017
Iowa, USA
Just finished the book, it gave me an entirely new perspective on starting a business, and helped to focus my efforts on what will create real value.

Suwandi Chow

New Contributor
Jul 1, 2017
Jakarta
I have read the book, and I love it, and will read again at least 7 times
The journey start with me, and I must have CLARITY

Thanks MJ

focusedlife

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
I've read it, but must reread it and reread it at least 10 times.

Great stuff and looking forward to digging into Unscripted, as well.

clear

New Contributor
Jun 7, 2017
India
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane. It's one of a kind. And I feel fortunate to have discovered it.

MJ is the rich uncle you wish you always had.

Words don't do justice to how great this book actually is. Give it a read - it can change the course of your life forever.

Grab Unscripted as well. Both books complement each other wonderfully.

Last edited:

Life of Brian

New Contributor
Jun 15, 2013
Oklahoma
Read it a long while ago and loved it. Working on reading Unscripted now, which prompted me to come back to the forums and actually participate now that I've got a business of my own up and running.

Ariel Davis

New Contributor
Jan 18, 2016
Dallas, Texas
Read it! Loved it! This book is one that has really changed my mindset. It definitely confirmed some of the things I suspected about different slowlane scripts and also made me more aware of some blind spots. Great read!

Thanks, MJ

Dutchstone

New Contributor
Mar 20, 2017
Netherlands (Apeldoorn)
After the audiobook of TMF now some break from the slowlane taking a holiday to the Caribbean. Time for unscripted, next step becomming a insider. And work more towards my goals.

Thanks for your greatwork @MJDEMARCO

IMG_20170705_215428.jpg

natew

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 12, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I read the first edition of the book, with the Lamborghini on the cover. It was really eye-opening! Thank you, MJ.

tehbest1

New Contributor
Jun 27, 2017
London, UK
I read TMF back in January and loved every minute of it. Back on the forums after finally getting around to reading unscripted. Binge-read the whole thing cover to cover this weekend. These books are really the only two business/finance/mindset books anyone needs.
Agree with this. Hard to believe TMF was released quite so long ago when it has so much relevance

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Patrick Besong

New Contributor
Dec 8, 2014
Central PA
I read the book (twice) as an audio book on Audible.com. Pretty good stuff, but for me it wasn't very helpful till about the 21st chapter. I didn't need to be sold on starting my own business as I already have a 10 year old s/w business and that seemed to be most of the content of the first 20 chapters.

PhilKowalski

Always gets what he deserves
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jul 5, 2017
Germany
Read the Millionaire Fastlane. Or listened to the unabriged version on Audible (hope that counts too :) )

What I liked:
  • eyeopening content pushing me (hard) out of my comfort zone
  • systems and processes that can be applied to everyones life if he / she is brave enough to do it
  • reality check: stop dreaming, start working
  • covers some crucial ingredients for success (e. g. marketing, scalability etc)

What I didn't like:
  • sometimes it's a bit lengthy (but maybe that's just me) as in ... "ok, MJ, I got your point"
  • seems to be a bit US centric as I do not know what a 401k or similar is. Nevertheless I still get what MJ is talking about
  • that I didn't read the book 20 yrs ago *lol*
Ordered the hardcopy today to simply have the option to make some notes or highlight the most important stuff.. :)

Joda

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 19, 2016
Adelaide South Australia
I have read the book twice and its great - i'm half way through Unscripted. I've made several changes and have my plan but i haven't fully committed yet; however all the prep work is done.

nyc217

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 7, 2017
New York, NY
Read TMF.

Thanks MJ for your work. It has given me the potential to realize more. Now it's up to me to use it and not be a parked car! Lol

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom