The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's good to be here

Arty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 3, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Hey everyone.
I'm Arty.
I'm 19, from Melbourne Australia, and this post will serve as my introduction.
I've been reading this forum for about a year, although not nearly as voraciously as I should have been.

I finally decided to buy 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' after hearing many a good thing about it, and this decision ultimately led me to make an account on here, so that I may interact with the community and discuss my ideas, thoughts, and feelings, with like-minded individuals who understand exactly where I may be coming from.

I'm currently in my first year of university, and studying for my end-of-year exams as I'm typing this.
I'm studying to be a physiologist, although funnily enough, that's not what I want to be at all.
I wouldn't MIND being a physiologist; I'm very interested in the way human body works, and fitness, and helping people in general, but I could do that (and so much more) without the confines of a typical job.
I was studying business, which was a total flop, so I switched into this to, I guess, make my parents happy.

I have a 4 month break after the exams, so I can perhaps further develop some of my fastlane ideas while I'm enjoying my summer.
The study-load isn't huge either, so in a way I'll be able to balance study and business, I feel.

Anyway, it's good to be here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
D

DeletedUser394

Have you seen the Million Dollar Listing New York episode with the Russian millionaire named Arty? It was phenomenal haha.

Welcome to the forum.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Welcome Arty and thanks for the intro.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Welcome, can you pm me or post here about why your business degree didn't work out? I was considering studying it in Melbourne because it is supposed to be one of the best in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Oct 3, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Welcome, can you pm me or post here about why your business degree didn't work out? I was considering studying it in Melbourne because it is supposed to be one of the best in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was studying at Victoria university, and I just found the overall quality of the teaching was sub-par. (I wasn't really interested in it anyway, it was just a random course I chose right after I finished year 12, then I went on a gap year)

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
Hey Arty,

Cool that you are in Australia, my brother is currently there.
I am sure knowing about fitness, how human body works and eating healthy can be very useful to put yourself into that awesome warrior state. If you can't build fastlane business out of it, I am sure it can help you anyway to achieve your goals.

Welcome to the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...