A
Anon34885
Guest
Hey everyone.
I'm Arty.
I'm 19, from Melbourne Australia, and this post will serve as my introduction.
I've been reading this forum for about a year, although not nearly as voraciously as I should have been.
I finally decided to buy 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' after hearing many a good thing about it, and this decision ultimately led me to make an account on here, so that I may interact with the community and discuss my ideas, thoughts, and feelings, with like-minded individuals who understand exactly where I may be coming from.
I'm currently in my first year of university, and studying for my end-of-year exams as I'm typing this.
I'm studying to be a physiologist, although funnily enough, that's not what I want to be at all.
I wouldn't MIND being a physiologist; I'm very interested in the way human body works, and fitness, and helping people in general, but I could do that (and so much more) without the confines of a typical job.
I was studying business, which was a total flop, so I switched into this to, I guess, make my parents happy.
I have a 4 month break after the exams, so I can perhaps further develop some of my fastlane ideas while I'm enjoying my summer.
The study-load isn't huge either, so in a way I'll be able to balance study and business, I feel.
Anyway, it's good to be here.
I'm Arty.
I'm 19, from Melbourne Australia, and this post will serve as my introduction.
I've been reading this forum for about a year, although not nearly as voraciously as I should have been.
I finally decided to buy 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' after hearing many a good thing about it, and this decision ultimately led me to make an account on here, so that I may interact with the community and discuss my ideas, thoughts, and feelings, with like-minded individuals who understand exactly where I may be coming from.
I'm currently in my first year of university, and studying for my end-of-year exams as I'm typing this.
I'm studying to be a physiologist, although funnily enough, that's not what I want to be at all.
I wouldn't MIND being a physiologist; I'm very interested in the way human body works, and fitness, and helping people in general, but I could do that (and so much more) without the confines of a typical job.
I was studying business, which was a total flop, so I switched into this to, I guess, make my parents happy.
I have a 4 month break after the exams, so I can perhaps further develop some of my fastlane ideas while I'm enjoying my summer.
The study-load isn't huge either, so in a way I'll be able to balance study and business, I feel.
Anyway, it's good to be here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
