Hi Everyone,
I have been reading here a day or two, and I think it's time I introduce myself.
My name is Roswitha, and I am in my late 50’s.
Since the day I quit my study in chemistry, I have worked in several jobs to find out what I wanted to do in the world. It ended up just working for money to get by.
I worked my way up to manager, and after a humiliating experience because I was pregnant, I decided to quit and never work for someone else again.
After several courses I started a practice in healing with herbs and nutrition/ vitamins.
I found this very hard, as people seem to seek a quick solution, and the time and effort that it took did not pay the bills. So I started to do massage therapy; at least this attracted customers who did come back on a regular basis. To extend my earnings, I developed a course; I could do 4 or 6 people at one time, and my hourly pay raised. At that time the hot stone massage business rose, and I found a way to import the stones from Italy. Sold them B to B. That was good business. But the trend faded, and that was the end of it. A car accident ended this practice totally.
I began a childcare business, that ended when the government decided that parents could get no tax money anymore. The new rules made it impossible to earn a good living.
I started thinking, There must be a way I can do something. I tried online casinos for a while, and we all know how this ends. Then I stumbled upon trading. That was 15 years ago, and I do it still. Learned to code EA’s. Makes my trading easier nowadays.
The first reason I ended up over here is that I know that trading alone is not the way to build a steady income. My husband passed away some years ago, and now I am looking to do something else. In that time I had time to think and grieve and read several books. One advice was to surround yourself with like minded people , and here I am…….
At this moment I am reading unscripted , and I now know why my businesses failed.
“The one thing” is next on my list.
If anyone wish to change thoughts about trading, you are welcome to contact me.
Looking forward to getting to know the forum, going to read every day for a while.
R.
I have been reading here a day or two, and I think it's time I introduce myself.
My name is Roswitha, and I am in my late 50’s.
Since the day I quit my study in chemistry, I have worked in several jobs to find out what I wanted to do in the world. It ended up just working for money to get by.
I worked my way up to manager, and after a humiliating experience because I was pregnant, I decided to quit and never work for someone else again.
After several courses I started a practice in healing with herbs and nutrition/ vitamins.
I found this very hard, as people seem to seek a quick solution, and the time and effort that it took did not pay the bills. So I started to do massage therapy; at least this attracted customers who did come back on a regular basis. To extend my earnings, I developed a course; I could do 4 or 6 people at one time, and my hourly pay raised. At that time the hot stone massage business rose, and I found a way to import the stones from Italy. Sold them B to B. That was good business. But the trend faded, and that was the end of it. A car accident ended this practice totally.
I began a childcare business, that ended when the government decided that parents could get no tax money anymore. The new rules made it impossible to earn a good living.
I started thinking, There must be a way I can do something. I tried online casinos for a while, and we all know how this ends. Then I stumbled upon trading. That was 15 years ago, and I do it still. Learned to code EA’s. Makes my trading easier nowadays.
The first reason I ended up over here is that I know that trading alone is not the way to build a steady income. My husband passed away some years ago, and now I am looking to do something else. In that time I had time to think and grieve and read several books. One advice was to surround yourself with like minded people , and here I am…….
At this moment I am reading unscripted , and I now know why my businesses failed.
“The one thing” is next on my list.
If anyone wish to change thoughts about trading, you are welcome to contact me.
Looking forward to getting to know the forum, going to read every day for a while.
R.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
