The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's been a bumpy road but it's time for something new :)

BlueMoon

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Jun 3, 2018
Earth
Hey everyone!

I wanted to briefly introduce myself.

My name is DK and I currently reside in Amsterdam (The Netherlands).

I'm 28 years old, live in a nice apartment, have entrepreneurial friends, a beautiful girlfriend and lots of ambition. I currently work as a digital freelance marketer and trader making about $100k/year.

However, I want to seriously change my life because I still feel a significant lack of time, financial abundance, opportunities, joy and creation.

My financial aim: within 5 years I intend to have a net worth of at least $5M which would be likely the result of an exit or rapidly scaling business.

My contribution aim:
start a new business, scale it up to 7-figures+ and ensure we provide massive value to customers at a global level. I want people to freakin' love our business and our products.

My lifestyle aim: to live an unscripted life (i.e. full autonomy) within five years, own a beautiful loft here in AMS and a house somewhere around the Mediterranean. I'm also a big fan of Porsche and Lamborghini, but honestly, I can't tell which one I would prefer right now. My days I want to fill with kitesurfing, working out and the creation of a new business.

======================

Throughout the years I made many mistakes (including going to college and almost being homeless in NYC at age 19). But I learned from them, though it was incredibly rough at the time.

I started some small businesses (e-commerce sites) that I managed to sell for mid-five figures each a couple years. Nothing groundbreaking I can assure you, but still a somewhat decent start.

I've read tons of books on marketing, sales, psychology, goal-setting, you name it and eventually my path crossed with that of one of the wealthiest self-made entrepreneurs in my country with whom I'm now working.

In the meantime, I also decided to learn how to day-trade because I found it fascinating and after two years of intense study I'm at a point where I can consistently make decent money ($200-$600/day) with relatively little effort.

I want to use this stream of income to facilitate the creation of a new awesome business, that I have yet to decide upon.

I'm looking for problems I want to solve, brainstorm ideas with a friend of mine and overall try to keep my eyes and ears open to potential demands in the marketplace.

=======

I've noticed that the entrepreneurial itch is more intense than ever and I feel it's time for me to research some ideas, think about what brings me joy and how I can provide value to the world whilst also facilitating my own dreams in the process.

Hence, I decided to invest some time and money into new channels of information, people and action-takers, this forum being one of them.

I'm eager to learn from you guys (MJ, you the man :) ) and share my own experiences as I embark on this fastlane journey.

All the best and talk soon!
DK

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...