The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

It's time to build a legacy of our own

CJLSaaS

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
Hello! I hope 2023 had been treating you well so far. I decided to kick of the new year with what I intend to be a life altering decision - going into business with a former work colleague of mine.

We've racked up pleanty of years in the SaaS industry between us, but over the course of those years we've both worked for companies that simply didn't walk their talk. They'd claim they cared about their customers when they only cared about their money. They'd claim they cared about their staff when they only cared about their output.

We've hit a point in life where we don't want to invest more time and effort working on someone else's vision. Instead, we want to see if we can build something of our own,ssomething that will add serious value and make life easier for start ups and SMEs that are looking to scale.

I'm under no illusions that it will be difficult, but it will definitely be worth it. And I just know the knowledge and experience in this forum is going to be an invaluable resource as we go!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
Hello! I hope 2023 had been treating you well so far. I decided to kick of the new year with what I intend to be a life altering decision - going into business with a former work colleague of mine.

We've racked up pleanty of years in the SaaS industry between us, but over the course of those years we've both worked for companies that simply didn't walk their talk. They'd claim they cared about their customers when they only cared about their money. They'd claim they cared about their staff when they only cared about their output.

We've hit a point in life where we don't want to invest more time and effort working on someone else's vision. Instead, we want to see if we can build something of our own,ssomething that will add serious value and make life easier for start ups and SMEs that are looking to scale.

I'm under no illusions that it will be difficult, but it will definitely be worth it. And I just know the knowledge and experience in this forum is going to be an invaluable resource as we go!
"I'm under no illusions that it will be difficult, but it will definitely be worth it."

Here are some question to ask yourself.
1. What painful problems our service/product solve?
2. What differentiate us from competitors?
3. Do we have a competitive advantage?
4. Can we try unusual approach?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.