The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

investment opportunity

BradD

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
I was interested, but now that you mention that one of the domains is worth $20M, I wouldn't feel right only giving you $12.5M for it.

How about if we split the difference and I give you $16.25M? Should I just send it to the PayPal account above?

Also, can I get a partial refund if I decide I don't like the domain name? Of course, if you have a no refund policy, I completely understand.

Ridiculous, you want a deal AND the option to get a discount "if" you don't like the mystery domain name?? Next you'll be demanding a free year of GoDaddy hosting..

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
This is why I love this place. So many great opportunities for entrepreneurs to connect and exchange money over pay pal.

The value proposition here is unreal.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Moved to #landfill to keep this offer from Google's prying eyes.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Fascinating search results...
IMG_0847.PNG

Goodnight folks!
It all depends on you. Every penny depends on you. When you sell these you sell them depending on your price range based on your vision and if you use you these you use them with your vision also so every penny depends on you.

BradD

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
JScott I am sorry for calling you BradD. JScott thank you. 16.25 or 12.5 million for the best one or all the domains or in between you pick

Don't be sorry, I'm sure he takes it as a compliment :smuggy:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Jul 2, 2017
United States
I'm in a financial situation. I have $50 million worth of quality domain names, 18 of them for $12.5 million. Good investment. Message me and see what you would like to buy. There's domains in here that you will never have a chance to buy again and are really really neat to own if your keeping them and profitable if your not

Nily

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 27, 2016
Sydney
Few of my mates are interested as well. Do you offer discount if we buy multiple domains?

• Banned
Jul 2, 2017
United States

it is $12.5 million for all 18 of them
If you want one buy one I can sell. I know there are a few you will love for sure.

There is one by its self that is worth more then $12.5 million probably 20. That one you will think how did I get so lucky! Just one though, the others are worth less between $50,000 and $5 million each they are really extra to the big one. The one that will make you feel like wow how did this chance come to me.

• Banned
Jul 2, 2017
United States
If you want one buy one I can sell. I know there are a few you will love for sure.

There is one by its self that is worth more then $12.5 million probably 20. That one you will think how did I get so lucky! Just one though, the others are worth less between $50,000 and $5 million each they are really extra to the big one. The one that will make you feel like wow how did this chance come to me.
$20 million not 20 domains

Jul 2, 2017
United States
Jul 2, 2017
United States
This is why I love this place. So many great opportunities for entrepreneurs to connect and exchange money over pay pal.

The value proposition here is unreal.
I appreciate you brad D for just wanting to purchase one, but if you want all 18 you can have them or pull the ones you want from the 18 for 16.25 million

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
I was interested, but now that you mention that one of the domains is worth $20M, I wouldn't feel right only giving you $12.5M for it.

How about if we split the difference and I give you $16.25M? Should I just send it to the PayPal account above?

Also, can I get a partial refund if I decide I don't like the domain name? Of course, if you have a no refund policy, I completely understand.
lmao :rofl:

Jul 2, 2017
United States
JScott I am sorry for calling you BradD. JScott thank you. 16.25 or 12.5 million for the best one or all the domains or in between you pick

Last edited:

exclusives88

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
May 28, 2014
I'll show you the domains to make sure you want them before you buy.

What return on investment will I get from buying the domains? Let's say 5 years from now? I'm interested but looks like there are other buyers :(

Jul 2, 2017
United States
What return on investment will I get from buying the domains? Let's say 5 years from now? I'm interested but looks like there are other buyers :(
5 years from now you will have made $50 million if you didn't make it sooner. Don't waste time! There are plenty here you can make you 6 to 7 figures a year if you want to use them instead.

Jul 2, 2017
United States
5 years from now you will have made $50 million if you didn't make it sooner. Don't waste time! There are plenty here you can make you 6 to 7 figures a year if you want to use them instead.
You have to know how to sell domains to make the big numbers like $50 to $100 million. Your imagination will go wild when you buy these and that imagination is what will make you money. I know these are worth $50 million can you make more yes. $12.5 million is all I am looking to make. JScott $16.25 million will be great if you send it. Thank you

Jul 2, 2017
United States
You have to know how to sell domains to make the big numbers like $50 to $100 million. Your imagination will go wild when you buy these and that imagination is what will make you money. I know these are worth $50 million can you make more yes. $12.5 million is all I am looking to make. JScott $16.25 million will be great if you send it. Thank you
Maximum potential is $50 million more then that is your vision I did not see. $25 million you are sure to make

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Maximum potential is $50 million more then that is your vision I did not see. $25 million you are sure to make
Would be better if you could demonstrate the CENTS analysis (even though the benefits are obvious)

Jul 2, 2017
United States
It all depends on you. Every penny depends on you. When you sell these you sell them depending on your price range based on your vision and if you use you these you use them with your vision also so every penny depends on you.
You will never find a domain like the top one and you will like the two under that because your imagination will run wild. Profit is inevitable

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Jul 2, 2017
United States
That was posted by somebody else

Outlawsofcomedy.com
Think of tosh.o and the roasts of comedy central it's the biggest type of comedy people want to see
totallysatisfying.com
thetotalexperience.com
These two are versatile and with your imagination can be used in many different areas of business, tv, music
findsinglesinmyarea.com
Dating websites are big money and you yourself as the owner can talk to the woman as well
The rest are bonuses

Send now if you would like

Jul 2, 2017
United States

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content