The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's a window cleaning teenager progress?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Just like the exterior windows, only a bit different. I first dump my scrubber into the water and then wring it out or whatever the verb is (basically, squeeze the water out so it's way less wet, you don't want to make a mess).
Then I lay a (bath)towel underneath the window so it catches any drops. Optionally you can also add the double handed fanning technique (scrubber + squeegee) to catch the liquid directly. If you're fast enough with that, you might not even need the towel. I mean, you don't *need* it generally, but it's good to have.
Don't fret asking any other questions btw.
I'm sure I can give better advice than @Subsonic ;)
Lol thanks for the advice! Btw, how do you go up to storefronts? I'm scared of them and I think they are much more scarier than residential homes, any tips or advices?

UPDATE!!!

I made 200 AUD TODAY!
The people was so damn kind I nearly cried. They LET ME EAT STEAMED POTATOS AND LET ME DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE DURING MY JOB. Obviously they were kind because of my age and they gave me some tips and advices on what I should expect and do when doing window cleaning again. They are so chill and kind I was confused and shocked. Can't believe I made $200 in 4 hours. Cleaned their single story house but I can't clean the corners and edges of the windows as I forgot to bring 2 microfiber cloths(only brought one) and they still said it's ok and gave me $200! I just can't wrap my head around their kindness!

I got more messages about window cleaning. One of the masked me to clean their double story house, they said it's a once every fortnight, not just a one off. @piano what should I bring and expect when cleaning double story? Should I bring the windows out and clean it outside on the ground? When do I use the extension pole and when do I take the windows out for cleaning? Honestly, @piano you're like my teacher rn

I actually feel quite disappointed at myself today, I want everything to be perfect and I can't get rid of the streaks on the corners and edges my dirty cloth left behind. I should've brought two cloths.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
281%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
Just like the exterior windows, only a bit different. I first dump my scrubber into the water and then wring it out or whatever the verb is (basically, squeeze the water out so it's way less wet, you don't want to make a mess).
Then I lay a (bath)towel underneath the window so it catches any drops. Optionally you can also add the double handed fanning technique (scrubber + squeegee) to catch the liquid directly. If you're fast enough with that, you might not even need the towel. I mean, you don't *need* it generally, but it's good to have.
Don't fret asking any other questions btw.
I'm sure I can give better advice than @Subsonic ;)
Man why the front haha.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Update!!!
Today I cleaned my dad's friend house. I cleaned the upper story inside so it's not very much and I got $50, I accidentally broke on of her fly screen tab when trying to put it back. I need to learn how to take out and put back fly screens.

Got some people asking me for quotes. I wanna ask should I do double story houses even though I'm 15? My dad says that I shouldn't use a ladder as I got no insurance and be aware of the location, and don't go too far, now I have to ask myself "how far is too far?" I just don't know, 10km maybe? I also think it's best to charge per window and I gotta learn some of that.

I put my post in nextdoor(Facebook haven't got quotes and messages at all)A woman asked me to give her a quote that is 21min car drive and she has a double story, maybe I just need a very long extension pole to do it.(Amazon is selling a 16 foot extension pole for $400+, should I buy it? It would make my whole savings disappear) I think that I should buy more equipment like more squeegee, scrubber and microfiber cloths so I can swap and have routines.

I'm going to get a notebook and learn from YouTube,Google and chatgpt and write all the things I need to know about window cleaning e.g. washing equipment after use, do and don'ts of squeegees, indoor cleaning techniques, etc. This will probably make me a window cleaning, a good type of nerd, a practical one.

I'm also probably going to try and knock on 100 single story doors and see what I will get. I might have to change from window cleaning to exterior cleaning services to expand my market

Would love @piano @constant @Subsonic help!

Tldr:
-Should I do double story or stick to single story?
-Should I get a notebook and write down as much as the internet can give me about window cleaning

Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Going to a client's house today. I'm thinking of making flyers and business cards. I asked my commerce teacher and he said to start small and just give out flyers and business card and put my phone number on there and nothing else like ABN( Australian business number). I may get business cards and give it out to storesfromts when their manager is/isn't there and put flyers on community/library posts board and possibly anywhere on poles.

The revernue I get nowadays, I don't spend on my wants but on the window cleaning equipment. I'm hoping to buy a holster and belt to keep my things, rectangle bucket and an extension pole. In the future, I may need insurance to clean double story as I will need to have a ladder.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
School work is the worst! I have so much assignments and exams coming up! I bought a ninja bucket holster and a morman tool belt which amounts to $136. I also bought an Unger swivel squeegee but I don't know how to use the swivel feature on it, I thought it would be much more smoother when turning the angles. I also bought a 6" squeegee too. Now I have a 6", 12" and 18" squeegees with 2 scrubbers, glass scraper, microfiber cloths, and other stuff.

Btw, should I buy a bronze wool pad? Saw some paint on clients windows and used my glass scraper and pretty sure that I left scratch marks there

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Did someone house today for $210 today. Looks like I need to actually go inside and go outside with my clients while asking what should I clean and what shouldn't I clean. The people were nice though. Got some dirt that were hard to clean and had to use my fingernails or use the tip of my scrubber to rub it off. It wasn't easy but tiring and tedious. I also hate it when I can't clean 100% clean, I want it perfect but sometimes I make mistakes and feel frustrated at myself, I need to practice more. Tomorrow someone in my neighbourhood wants their exterior window clean. What I'm going to do:
1)Ask what am I cleaning and not cleaning
2)Go around the exterior part and touch the windows just in case they are more harder to clean than expected
3)Ask about the details. Am I cleaning the sills?frames?screens?tracks? Be very detailed
4)See which window is harder to reach, dirtier or anything that might take me longer to clean the windows, I will have to charge them more

I didn't consider about the cobwebs today and it was a pain in the a$$. I will have to look inside and outside and spent about 5min assessing and coming up with the price, this is a thing I learnt from my mistake

@piano what about you?what mistakes have you made while cleaning client's windows? Would love to know!☺️

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
@piano what about you?what mistakes have you made while cleaning client's windows? Would love to know!☺️
I might have scratched a window yesterday.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I might have scratched a window yesterday.
LOL! I think I also did scratch some windows when using my glass scraper

You have to wet the area first then scrap them wet again right?

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
LOL! I think I also did scratch some windows when using my glass scraper

You have to wet the area first then scrap them wet again right?
Me too lol...

No, if your scraper (like mine yesterday, used it for the first time) is cheap a$$ shit, it doesn't matter. Get one from Unger, will do so soon too.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Me too lol...

No, if your scraper (like mine yesterday, used it for the first time) is cheap a$$ shit, it doesn't matter. Get one from Unger, will do so soon too.
Lol literally every window cleaning equipment from Unger, no questions asked Too high quality!

I used the one from Amazon selling for $17AUD

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Did a client's house for $150 today. Thought I was getting $100 when he said exterior, but he told me to clean more windows than expected and he wanted the sills, frames and tracks. So I upgraded the bid to $150 and when he heard that, he ask me to clean two more windows.

Glad that I asked for details and took 2 min to come up with the price. When cleaning it, I didn't know how to take out a fly screen sliding door. Can you take out a sliding fly screen door? What tools will I need to clean a fly screen sliding door? IDK but I will continuously learn and try to improve my internal value!

Im also thinking of buying business cards and flyers, but I need to make a time to design them, I haven't yet as I got FREAKIN HOMEWORK & EXAMS COMING UP! Hate exams and homework ngl, slows down my business progress. I would lose if someone is doing the same thing and is crazy about window cleaning and working 16 hours per day because of stupid school and my lazy a$$ lol.

Btw, I want to make a facebook business page, looks like I need a logo for it. Should I just take a picture of a window and put it as my logo for the facebook business page? IDK, any tips and advice would be great. NGL, I'm feeling like I'm challenging @piano at scaling a window cleaning business. I wonder if @piano is winning...

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Btw, I want to make a facebook business page, looks like I need a logo for it. Should I just take a picture of a window and put it as my logo for the facebook business page? IDK, any tips and advice would be great. NGL, I'm feeling like I'm challenging @piano at scaling a window cleaning business. I wonder if @piano is winning...
You canva to create a logo and don't spend more than 5 minutes on it

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
NGL, I'm feeling like I'm challenging @piano at scaling a window cleaning business. I wonder if @piano is winning...
Bro, your a$$ needs to complete like 8 more of those jobs and you already out earned me.
I also have to finish this disgusting pile of paperwork fml.
And what if I am winning? Is your Australia's temperature going to drop to absolute zero and all of you die? No, you'll keep riding on kangaroos or whatever you Aussies do.
So keep going bro (also please start liking my replies if they are of value to you lol)

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Bro, your a$$ needs to complete like 8 more of those jobs and you already out earned me.
I also have to finish this disgusting pile of paperwork fml.
And what if I am winning? Is your Australia's temperature going to drop to absolute zero and all of you die? No, you'll keep riding on kangaroos or whatever you Aussies do.
So keep going bro (also please start liking my replies if they are of value to you lol)
Lol kangaroos also...Paperwork??? I need to start doing more jobs to start expanding and putting myself out there! Can't believe you're already doing taxes, insurance and all those stuff that needs intense paperwork! You're too good! Good luck man!

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Can't believe you're already doing taxes, insurance and all those stuff that needs intense paperwork!
Lol, you wouldn't believe me how far away I still am for that. I can't tell you what or why exactly, but I first need to deal with other things before I can launch my stupid biz legally.
You're too good! Good luck man!
Thanks? :rofl:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Lol, you wouldn't believe me how far away I still am for that. I can't tell you what or why exactly, but I first need to deal with other things before I can launch my stupid biz legally.

Thanks? :rofl:
SAME HERE MAN. I have homework and exams coming up here, need to finish them fast so I can concentrate! Btw, window cleaning must have a lot to learn, do you write it in a book or notepad? Like bidding questions, cleaning your equipment after a job or washing fly screens?

I'm currently writing all of my knowledge on a notebook, trying to learn from YouTube,Google,chatgpt and other educational materials and write it in the book. What do you do to make sure you know everything to know about window cleaning?

piano

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
SAME HERE MAN. I have homework and exams coming up here, need to finish them fast so I can concentrate! Btw, window cleaning must have a lot to learn, do you write it in a book or notepad? Like bidding questions, cleaning your equipment after a job or washing fly screens?

I'm currently writing all of my knowledge on a notebook, trying to learn from YouTube,Google,chatgpt and other educational materials and write it in the book. What do you do to make sure you know everything to know about window cleaning?
In the beginning I took a few notes with me, what to say, etc. but nowadays I don't use anything.
I only have my calculator on the job and write in my phone the next appointments.
Other than that, nada.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
In the beginning I took a few notes with me, what to say, etc. but nowadays I don't use anything.
I only have my calculator on the job and write in my phone the next appointments.
Other than that, nada.
Might do that next time, thanks! Feel free to ask me my questions! Other than that, keep going bro!

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I'm thinking of making business cards and upgradingy social media platforms. I just made a logo and for a business card I'm not sure what to put in it.
Here's my logo:
Screenshot_20230515_111925.jpg
That's my name and yea, looks cool I guess

Now I just need a business card and put my business out there on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms then approach storefronts. Looking at making them then I can approach small business to clean their windows.
My questions:
1)What should I put in my business card? I'm going to put my phone number, logo, email address and link to my Instagram and Facebook account. Is that it?
2)What should I put in my social media platforms? Before and after windows? Speed Videos and reels of myself cleaning the windows? Pictures of satisfaction from customers like this?
Screenshot_20230516_093434.jpg

Overall I'm focusing on making business cards and social media platforms. I saw some post in the forum about websites, maybe I can make that too but I DONT KNOW HOW. Probably need to learn how to make a website from wordpress or Google sites. Other than that, any tips or advices you have, PLZ GIVE ME. Love to see any opinions or advices that you guys can give me

Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Edited my Google business profile. Saw that I can buy a domain name for $18 per year. I don't know if that's a good investment as I pretty much don't know how these domains work and how I'm going to market myself yet. I'll probably just try to finish my homework and get working on my business cards and start going to storefronts. What do you guys think?

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Found a competitior in Facebook marketplace that works near my area. Im going to chat with him and see if we can collaborate or maybe even learn from each other.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Found a competitior in Facebook marketplace that works near my area. Im going to chat with him and see if we can collaborate or maybe even learn from each other.
Called him and he doesn't even want to talk to me lol

Btw went to an event on how to start a business, was the youngest there and had about 7 people total there.
Learned about:
1) Having a small business plan(6-12m)
2) Always have an accountant, lawyer and a mentor
3)Image is perception - use "we" to refer as a company
4)Learn how to talk to people
5)Mindmap my business roles so I can find out the processes and systems I can use
6) Research about ABN
Got the presenter business card and she was a business coach, said she won many awards for best entrepreneur. She said that I can give her a call and mentor me for free. I feel very happy ngl, but I'm pretty sure that was my age. Saw people that has more skills than me, some were software engineer, electrican and primary school teachers. I also learnt about chambers and chapters which means networking groups for entrepreneurs. Gonna call her today, but other than that I'm going to do my business cards and approach storefronts now while learning how to do my social medias. I'm going to look out for networking groups around me and see if I can talk to people.

Last edited:

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
I want to put myself out there in my community. I went to Facebook and saw LOTS of ads and business post and it seems flooded with business posts. I feel like I need to join an event or gruop, any event or gruop just to network and talk to people. Should I just join any gruop or event for the sake of just talking to people or should I just stick to a networking group for entrepreneurs? Or maybe just join any groups or event for the sake of meeting new people?

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
I'm thinking of making business cards and upgradingy social media platforms. I just made a logo and for a business card I'm not sure what to put in it.
Here's my logo:
View attachment 48828
That's my name and yea, looks cool I guess

Now I just need a business card and put my business out there on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms then approach storefronts. Looking at making them then I can approach small business to clean their windows.
My questions:
1)What should I put in my business card? I'm going to put my phone number, logo, email address and link to my Instagram and Facebook account. Is that it?
2)What should I put in my social media platforms? Before and after windows? Speed Videos and reels of myself cleaning the windows? Pictures of satisfaction from customers like this?
View attachment 48830

Overall I'm focusing on making business cards and social media platforms. I saw some post in the forum about websites, maybe I can make that too but I DONT KNOW HOW. Probably need to learn how to make a website from wordpress or Google sites. Other than that, any tips or advices you have, PLZ GIVE ME. Love to see any opinions or advices that you guys can give me
WordPress is a pain in the a.. you might as well list your business in Google and people will at least be able to find you in the mean time.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I'm going to do it! Tomorrow I'm going to wash windows for the first time in my life! I'm going to buy a squeegee today and learn as much as I can about washing windows. I'm 15 and turning 16 this year and I've never done this before and I'm quite nervous. I've been inspired by

piano's thread (idk how to link threads)​

I've seen the comments and I thought:" Hey, why not start a small and easy business since all I do is pretty much watch porn(yea, teen problems) and workout

There's some things that I'm quite worried about:
-I'm 15 and I'm going to go knocking on people's door, so I don't have any kind of transport except for my bike
- I'm not a pro at washing windows
- Sometimes I get introverted
-IVE NEVER DONE KNOCKING ON DOORS BEFORE, IM SCARED
- I can overthink stuff

Questions I have are:
- Do I walk around and knocking on people's door holding my equipment?
- How much should I charge? I've seen videos about charging 50¢ per window and in the window washing industry, I don't know how charging works
- My equipment are going to be a squeegee, microfiber cloth, a glass cleaner spray, bucket of water? Is this enough to go knocking on people's doors?
- Should my pitch be like "Hi! Local window washer here! Do you have any windows you want to get cleaned?" Saying it like an energetic teen?
-Should I be energetic the whole time when washing windows?
-I hear people talking about insurance and ABN and taxes. Should I do insurance and worry about taxes as well? I'm scared of taxes

Other than that, please leave tips for me as I've done nothing about producing but consuming my whole life and feel like this business could supply my family for the things they are going thru right now. I am going to do my best and help out financially for my mom and dad as Im in a bad family situation.

If you guys want to say anything please say it, I want to give out my best and be the best window cleaner in my community! Maybe more advance equipment later on. Other than that, IM GOING TO DO IT!

When my kids were young, they washed our neighbors' windows for their spending money. It worked. I copied off some 1/2-page fliers for them. It's set them up for life. They know how to talk to people and how to work.

Just go do it! Start your prices very low. Then, as you get better at it, raise them. Also, you will pick up regular customers. Here's another question you should ask each person, "Do you have any other chores I can do for you?" They may have dog poop to scoop up. They may have weeds to pull. They may need you to do their dishes. I've worked just about every day since I was 11 years old. I did everyone's chores in my neighborhood when I was a lot younger than you are. I learned business at a very young age. And it has really paid off for me.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
WordPress is a pain in the a.. you might as well list your business in Google and people will at least be able to find you in the mean time.

When my kids were young, they washed our neighbors' windows for their spending money. It worked. I copied off some 1/2-page fliers for them. It's set them up for life. They know how to talk to people and how to work.

Just go do it! Start your prices very low. Then, as you get better at it, raise them. Also, you will pick up regular customers. Here's another question you should ask each person, "Do you have any other chores I can do for you?" They may have dog poop to scoop up. They may have weeds to pull. They may need you to do their dishes. I've worked just about every day since I was 11 years old. I did everyone's chores in my neighborhood when I was a lot younger than you are. I learned business at a very young age. And it has really paid off for me.
Ill definitely do that when i get my clients or do d2d. Thanks!

I just bought some business cards for myself, heres how it looks like, not much...
Btw, im keeping my eyes up for any networking events or gruops. seeing if I can network and talk to as much people as I can and introduce them as a window cleaner and see if they want it

Attachments

• 1684642539526.png
    1684642539526.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 7

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
257%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Ill definitely do that when i get my clients or do d2d. Thanks!

I just bought some business cards for myself, heres how it looks like, not much...
Btw, im keeping my eyes up for any networking events or gruops. seeing if I can network and talk to as much people as I can and introduce them as a window cleaner and see if they want it
Good for you. Learn people skills. Learn to talk easily to the people around you. Be kind. Be respectful. Get those people to talk about themselves. It's their favorite subject. You will learn a lot about how the world works.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Learn people skills. Learn to talk easily to the people around you. Be kind. Be respectful. Get those people to talk about themselves. It's their favorite subject. You will learn a lot about how the world works.
I love this. The next time someone asks what skill to learn I'll point them to this (if I can find it again).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.