The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If You Were A Moderator

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think this is the 5th time you announced your departure, not to mention a prior banning. I have no idea what prompted this (haven't been at the forum much today) but I'm guessing you hijacked another thread with more of your tangential rants that do nothing but derail the original topic.

Incidentally, the MODS perform their duties at the BEHEST of the members who report posts as nuisances or hijacks. So perhaps your gripe isn't with the MODS, but with the MEMBERS who continually report your posts as noise.

and i am fed up with your limited understanding that not everyone here wants to hear your latest philosophical musings in an eCommerce thread.

And BTW, the last time you left "forever" it was 2 months. Some forever.

Incidentally, I thought your latest forum posts where more measured and appropriate hence why you were never re-banned (after your original ban and new account was discovered) so I have no clue what "mod action" prompted this. I haven't deleted any of your posts in months, and I see nothing in the mod logs recently either.

So perhaps you're hyperventilating over nothing, which wouldn't surprise me.

For someone so supposedly enlightened, you flip-and-snip whenever the wind blows the wrong way.
I’ve no clue what’s happened either. I log in to remove spammers, reply to queries, support folks where I can, and encourage members to come out of their shells. Occasionally I’ll post something.

I neither have the time nor inclination to have a vendetta against anyone or push a worldview.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Is there a way to integrate a no-bump feature?

I feel a little impolite pushing something to the top sometimes (I kind of feel that way right now...).

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
so new creative ideas can't really reach people since moderators 's limited point of view decide what is right and wrong.

no place for superior understanding outside the accepted truths

i am fed up with moderators's limited understanding of life and i quit posting on this forum

for ever.

but you should understand that people with superior understanding won't be stopped by your limited point of view in life.

you can stop them here

not in life

when you will encouter them, you will lose 100 % of the time

guaranteed. you can't stop intelligence. hard times are coming. your limited point of view wil destroy you

have a nice day

I really think you're not getting the engagement you want here because your subjects are concerned with metaphysical reality @guy93777 . They are not reallly new ideas either, bra.
The problems we take up here pertain to empirical reality. Not myths or religious beliefs. Not an imaginary universe.
No one is really on the forum to share made-up legends about some mystical universal plan which requires us imitate immortal beings which you yourself have thought up or read about.

People live their lives and people die without experiencing any of the performance anxieties you have imposed on yourself. You want us to be like you. You've stopped focusing on reality and now prefer waiting for gigantic fantastical beings with wings and rock hard biceps and quads to take notice of you and listen to your thoughts, all so you can earn immortality.

Maybe you have lost someone, a queenly mom, or an absent, sidekick dad, and you just aren't interested in pulling yourself together as time goes by.
So these make-believe supernatural heroes and their unreasonable company restore faint feelings of fami!iarity and smooth over loneliness and grief.
And they're immortal companions too. Loyalty is big deal for you all.
Find more people. I'll bet you're a really sweet man overly tormented by loneliness.

Take a college course in some pretentious subject to feed your mind. If you can argue with the snowflake professor after class, and go face-to-face with a real person with a wellspring of challenges rather than a tight-lipped ghost, you'll find much satisfaction not mention stress relief, I promise you.

I don't think anyone has superior intelligence just because they think of human nature in uncommon ways and pressure others to do the same, unsuccessfully. You're definitely off the hook as a teacher of Mankind. Enjoy the freedom. Enjoy your years to come.

If you're rea!ly infatuated with metaphysics, why don't you study William Blake's work, then Neil Gaiman, and start writing and designing young adult graphic novels? Readers will indulge your slightly irritating imagination until Hell freezes solid. Heck, put that scenario right in there with the rest.

I don't think you're doomed to isolation at all. Frankly your ideas are actually quite popular to certain crowds.
Find some local metaphysicists for a little one-on-one.
Google Jung and anima and spirits in your location.
Google metaphysics, angelic, power, and your zip code.
Google angels, eternity, and far right or far left politics.
Go audit a university class in 17th-century metaphysical poets, my vanilla broffa.
Your real people are in the woodworks, bro.

I am sure you could produce an incredible comic book series.
Good luck.
No more anguish.
Stalemate is super trite.
You are a good person.

Last edited:

happiness2go

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Jul 21, 2018
Germany
I would delete the men's room section. I do understand where you were coming from by trying to limit these kinds of discussions to a specific section.

However, I feel like creating that section has in fact encouraged people to write more about this kind of "men talk" to the point where the forum is overloaded by it.

It'd probably better to delete those kind of posts altogether.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Can you add a way to close or block the new yellow announcements section at the top of the forum (it has a section on speaking at the summit)? It takes up a lot of space on mobile and would be nice to get rid of it after reading the "announcements"

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Can you add a way to close or block the new yellow announcements section at the top of the forum (it has a section on speaking at the summit)? It takes up a lot of space on mobile and would be nice to get rid of it after reading the "announcements"

Yup, give me a few minutes I'll make it dismissable where you can X it out.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Someone suggested to make the "Post New Topic" link easier to post. I couldn't find that thread to thank the person and I can't remember who said it. When the forum is viewed on small devices, it's hard to find.

It is now in the main navigation.

Screenshot_2019-09-27 The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.png

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Is pming moderators allowed?

Should we tag them if we see ppl dropping links or asking for private messages?

I don’t wanna bug the moderators, they’re already so busy but I’ve tagged Vig once or twice and he wiped out a baddie.. but I dunno if that’s annoying to you all or helpful.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Is pming moderators allowed?

Should we tag them if we see ppl dropping links or asking for private messages?

I don’t wanna bug the moderators, they’re already so busy but I’ve tagged Vig once or twice and he wiped out a baddie.. but I dunno if that’s annoying to you all or helpful.
I usually just hit the Report button to the bottom left.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I usually just hit the Report button to the bottom left.

I didn’t realize it but that’s precisely what it’s there for huh? Thank you. I appreciate that.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
We have a generous Sell me Sat section is there a section where people can make a request to Pay for a Service/Product/Gig?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.