Hey Everyone,
I have been considering buying a business from empireflippers, I have learned the following skills in the past year. Marketing and website building, along with sales that I have been in for past 6 years. I had been considering buying a business from one of the sites like empireflippers but I know it wont be easy. Why do I want to buy one? Because it will have done all the heavy lifting for me already and I would have to build from it, easy ? No, I know it wont but wanted to see if anyone had purchasedone and had a few questions for you
I have been looking at ecommerce and blog businesses
-What should I look out for?
-What price point do you recommend ?
-Anything else you recommend me too keep an eye out for?
I have been considering buying a business from empireflippers, I have learned the following skills in the past year. Marketing and website building, along with sales that I have been in for past 6 years. I had been considering buying a business from one of the sites like empireflippers but I know it wont be easy. Why do I want to buy one? Because it will have done all the heavy lifting for me already and I would have to build from it, easy ? No, I know it wont but wanted to see if anyone had purchasedone and had a few questions for you
I have been looking at ecommerce and blog businesses
-What should I look out for?
-What price point do you recommend ?
-Anything else you recommend me too keep an eye out for?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
