The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you were to buy a business from Empireflippers what would you buy?

Idea threads

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hey Everyone,
I have been considering buying a business from empireflippers, I have learned the following skills in the past year. Marketing and website building, along with sales that I have been in for past 6 years. I had been considering buying a business from one of the sites like empireflippers but I know it wont be easy. Why do I want to buy one? Because it will have done all the heavy lifting for me already and I would have to build from it, easy ? No, I know it wont but wanted to see if anyone had purchasedone and had a few questions for you

I have been looking at ecommerce and blog businesses

-What should I look out for?
-What price point do you recommend ?
-Anything else you recommend me too keep an eye out for?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
assume everything is at worst complete bs, or that it's a pig with lipstick on.

"dude, I bought the site and it was all self-orders from the owner using different LLC's"
"shit, the traffic was all fake"
"amazon came out with a policy change 2 weeks after I bought, there must've been rumors it was coming so they sold"

stuff like that.

Never bought one, only have heard stories. Don't let your eagerness make you blind, I have to fight that feeling often, being optimistic and looking past red flags. This is not the time to be optimistic, it's called due diligence for a reason.

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Hey Everyone,
I have been considering buying a business from empireflippers, I have learned the following skills in the past year. Marketing and website building, along with sales that I have been in for past 6 years. I had been considering buying a business from one of the sites like empireflippers but I know it wont be easy. Why do I want to buy one? Because it will have done all the heavy lifting for me already and I would have to build from it, easy ? No, I know it wont but wanted to see if anyone had purchasedone and had a few questions for you

I have been looking at ecommerce and blog businesses

-What should I look out for?
-What price point do you recommend ?
-Anything else you recommend me too keep an eye out for?
I don't think buying a website/business from these sorts of websites would help you in any way. The main reason behind this is that you are breaking the 'Entry' commandment of the CENTS principle. If anyone off the street can start the same business by filling out a form, or by paying $100 to buy another business, you are violating entry. A business with zero entry barriers is a cattle call.
However, if you think that the business has shown pretty results in the past year, then I think you should consider buying it. Just make sure to do your due diligence before taking any further steps.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.