The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you could fly anywhere, anytime.....

Anything related to matters of the mind

James90

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jul 2, 2019
Hawaii
Greetings fellas!

I work as an Aircraft Technician for a large U.S carrier. Our main perk is the flight benefits. After years of traveling around the world, meeting new people, sharing amazing memories with friends... I started getting slightly jaded. This state of mind enabled me to take a step back and realized I have a very useful tool at my disposal. I needed to leverage this tool for my entrepreneurial endeavors... I decided to dedicate more of my travels to include educational purposes towards business.

Because of the flexibility of my job and flight bookings, it's given me the ability to time my vacation with whatever in the world is going on that serves an educational benefit towards me.

I've timed my Vietnam vacation with their furniture trade show which gave me new insights into the industry and a tour of numerous factories there.
Attended Real Estate seminars in Los Angeles and flew home the same day, and paired my euro trip with an Aviation expo in London. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.

In the future, I'd like to use this tool for out-of-state RE investing, wholesaling, or a good ol Fastlane Forum meet up:)

I wanted to explore the perspectives from the great and creative minds here.... if you were in my shoes how would you leverage flight benefits?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart
The Maldives. It is small heaven near India.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Malta. Recently saw @Fox go there and the photos were breathtaking!
Not my photos, but man... this place is stunning!

Vairavan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 13, 2019
In your heart

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Mutant

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Jan 8, 2018
London
I've timed my Vietnam vacation with their furniture trade show which gave me new insights into the industry and a tour of numerous factories there.
Attended Real Estate seminars in Los Angeles and flew home the same day, and paired my euro trip with an Aviation expo in London. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.

In the future, I'd like to use this tool for out-of-state RE investing, wholesaling, or a good ol Fastlane Forum meet up:)

I wanted to explore the perspectives from the great and creative minds here.... if you were in my shoes how would you leverage flight benefits?

Basically it depends on what you want to do. Are you committed to furniture for example? I'm hearing you mention real estate a bit. Is the a particular market you could focus on? Especially if you speak any other languages, you could help English speakers who are looking to buy in particular holiday spot navigate the local market. In which case, I would be repeatedly going to that area, & focusing on making connections & upping my local knowledge every time.

As of yet I don't have a great idea for you flying all over (beyond some random personal deliveries you could make for HNW clientele - talk to concierge services?) but the opportunity to really get to know a particular market (be that real estate, or manufacturers in that area, or whatever) that your home market cannot easily do (we can all get to know the town across from us if we really want) could be where the advantage lies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.