Greetings fellas!
I work as an Aircraft Technician for a large U.S carrier. Our main perk is the flight benefits. After years of traveling around the world, meeting new people, sharing amazing memories with friends... I started getting slightly jaded. This state of mind enabled me to take a step back and realized I have a very useful tool at my disposal. I needed to leverage this tool for my entrepreneurial endeavors... I decided to dedicate more of my travels to include educational purposes towards business.
Because of the flexibility of my job and flight bookings, it's given me the ability to time my vacation with whatever in the world is going on that serves an educational benefit towards me.
I've timed my Vietnam vacation with their furniture trade show which gave me new insights into the industry and a tour of numerous factories there.
Attended Real Estate seminars in Los Angeles and flew home the same day, and paired my euro trip with an Aviation expo in London. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.
In the future, I'd like to use this tool for out-of-state RE investing, wholesaling, or a good ol Fastlane Forum meet up
I wanted to explore the perspectives from the great and creative minds here.... if you were in my shoes how would you leverage flight benefits?
I work as an Aircraft Technician for a large U.S carrier. Our main perk is the flight benefits. After years of traveling around the world, meeting new people, sharing amazing memories with friends... I started getting slightly jaded. This state of mind enabled me to take a step back and realized I have a very useful tool at my disposal. I needed to leverage this tool for my entrepreneurial endeavors... I decided to dedicate more of my travels to include educational purposes towards business.
Because of the flexibility of my job and flight bookings, it's given me the ability to time my vacation with whatever in the world is going on that serves an educational benefit towards me.
I've timed my Vietnam vacation with their furniture trade show which gave me new insights into the industry and a tour of numerous factories there.
Attended Real Estate seminars in Los Angeles and flew home the same day, and paired my euro trip with an Aviation expo in London. Essentially killing two birds with one stone.
In the future, I'd like to use this tool for out-of-state RE investing, wholesaling, or a good ol Fastlane Forum meet up
I wanted to explore the perspectives from the great and creative minds here.... if you were in my shoes how would you leverage flight benefits?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?






