The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

If you could record 10 hours of video to leave your kid, what would you teach them?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Rise and Shine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 28, 2015
Hi guys,

Taking inspiration from the Boron Letters. I'm curious to know what this community would pass on to their kid to help them succeed in the future if you only had 10 hours of video to pass on that knowledge?

This hypothetical is based on:
  • you not being around to pass on this knowledge yourself
  • it is the present day and your kid has just turned 18 and gotten access to the videos
  • you are contained by the 10 hours of footage only, you could use challenges etc within those 10 hours which would take longer for your kid to complete but all you have is 10 hours of air time to get your information across
  • you have no indication of your kid's prior knowledge, you haven't met them. All you know is they are willing to learn and you want to help them 'succeed' in life
  • this is for educational content, not for you to do a video biography or record a time capsule
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cheers
R&S

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The exercise is a big ambiguous.

Am I on my deathbed?
Has my child alluded what he wants from life?
How do I not know my kid?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.