The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI

This video was a profound one for me because I watched at the time of reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

I enjoy the book to an extent, however, there appears to be a disconnect for me because I'd rather not just set myself and my life towards one goal of money versus becoming someone who can make this money whenever and however with a set of skills I gain through the years.

Alex's mention of the question, "What would a billionaire do who has lost it all?" Hit me because it shows that billionaires and even millionaires gain such a level of knowledge on providing value, raising capital, and entering markets that they don't ever have to settle for a job for a long period of time.

Like @MJ DeMarco when he mentioned his feeling of never having to work a day in his life because of the skills he gained after he cashed that check in the bank. I liken that to the "Undercover Billionaire" show as well.

Let me know what you think!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.