- Joined
- Mar 26, 2019
- Messages
- 12
Rep Bank
$205
$205
User Power: 300%
Hello everyone,
I am a programmer, who specializes in Augmented Reality. This month I stopped working for my client because I finished the project. Now I can't find new leads. I am a very experienced guy in my industry, but where I live, I can't get a local job, because the industry is very new. There are many job postings in my industry, but in countries that I can't go to, like the USA or Germany.
The worst part is that I used to live with a narcissist mother, long story short, I left her and now I live on my own. I have to pay 300e rent this month, and I don't know how to do it. I can't just go and hustle up, like people who live in the USA, drive uber and stuff. There's literally nothing to do in this country. Did anyone had any similar issues and how did you make it?
I had some money saved up, but it all went to rent during these past months and food. I also had to pay upfront one month and had my car fixed.
I am a programmer, who specializes in Augmented Reality. This month I stopped working for my client because I finished the project. Now I can't find new leads. I am a very experienced guy in my industry, but where I live, I can't get a local job, because the industry is very new. There are many job postings in my industry, but in countries that I can't go to, like the USA or Germany.
The worst part is that I used to live with a narcissist mother, long story short, I left her and now I live on my own. I have to pay 300e rent this month, and I don't know how to do it. I can't just go and hustle up, like people who live in the USA, drive uber and stuff. There's literally nothing to do in this country. Did anyone had any similar issues and how did you make it?
I had some money saved up, but it all went to rent during these past months and food. I also had to pay upfront one month and had my car fixed.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
