The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I wont be able to pay rent this month, what to do?

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am a programmer, who specializes in Augmented Reality. This month I stopped working for my client because I finished the project. Now I can't find new leads. I am a very experienced guy in my industry, but where I live, I can't get a local job, because the industry is very new. There are many job postings in my industry, but in countries that I can't go to, like the USA or Germany.

The worst part is that I used to live with a narcissist mother, long story short, I left her and now I live on my own. I have to pay 300e rent this month, and I don't know how to do it. I can't just go and hustle up, like people who live in the USA, drive uber and stuff. There's literally nothing to do in this country. Did anyone had any similar issues and how did you make it?

I had some money saved up, but it all went to rent during these past months and food. I also had to pay upfront one month and had my car fixed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
You'll find a way. You have to let go of this limiting beliefs that you have. Just accept the fact that you will (not can, or could, you will) find a way to survive and then opportunities and solutions will start to show.
You are actually lucky that your skillset allows you to work from anywhere on the planet. Here there are many threads about freelancing on Fiverr, Upwork or other platforms where you could make some money fast. Jobs in your domain are really growing right now. Just search for the threads and do your homework. Good luck !

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Hi @RibljaCorba,

Sorry to hear you are up against it. But know this we have all been in the same situation as it goes with the territory of being self-employed/entrepreneur. Not having money to pay for stock, not having the money to pay the lease on a business premises or meet the your mortgage payments, put food on the table etc. etc. etc..

Sometimes it is a cashflow problem, our business is growing and the money coming in isn't keeping up. We need to place a large order for stock but have to pay upfront, well before we get the chance to sell it.

BUT you can't sit on your backside and feel sorry for yourself. You need to have a plan ahead. If you knew your contract was coming to an end you should have been organising work to replace it weeks ago not now. It is no good sticking your head in the sand until someone comes along and drags you out by your feet.

I haven't worked much in months for several reasons. Funds are running low so I went out on Friday and met up with a potential new client and a couple of existing customers and came away with over $7000 of work for the next few weeks. Now if I can do it I'm sure you can too.

If you have been programming for some time you will have built up a list of previous clients. Contact them all. Tell them your existing project is coming to an end so you have an opening if they have any further coding they would like help with. It is a lot easier to sell to happy past customers you have a relationship with than it is to new ones.

Also, as @Thomas Chauvet says, you are in a perfect position to work remotely for companies from any country. Upwork, People per hour etc..

You also have very good written English. By your name and location I take it you are fluent in more than one language so you could also look at translation work.

@Lex DeVille has some great threads on getting gigs on Upwork. @Fox has lots of great advice on doing web development and getting clients. @Andy Black has lots of super information on freelancing and finding and keeping new customers. Don't expect things to be handed to you on a plate. Go and do the research.

And don't think for one minute that these freelancing sites are a waste of time.

I have two young Sons (both 21) that went the Upwork route. Both now work exclusively for a high end Swedish Web Design house designing, building and maintaining multinational blue chip company sites. One has been offered a directorship. All that came from contacts they made via Upwork. Neither went to college and they are both self taught.

So no excuses, it is time to hustle. There are loads of opportunities out there for you with your skill-set. Be thankful that in this day and age your location doesn't matter one iota as long as you have a half decent internet connection. (We live in rural England).

Set up a progress thread to keep yourself moving forward and motivated. It will help you and quite possibly others in the future who find themselves in the same situation.

Good luck, you can do this.

divine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 23, 2015
If you're a programmer, maybe you can quickly learn other languages such as PHP/Python etc. I am sure there must be a lot of jobs for these languages on Upwork/Freelancer and other such sites/forums.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I am trying to learn Swift & Xcode, but honestly, when you need to earn money to pay rent, you can't just sit and learn new things.
That’s because the market doesn’t pay for input. You don’t earn more by consuming more. ; )

You need sales. Implement the advice in the “When your back’s against the wall” thread for starters.

MartijnS

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2018
Utrecht, Netherlands
Hey @RibljaCorba ,

Speaking from my experience as an independent contract developer for the last few decades:

... I stopped working for my client because I finished the project. Now I can't find new leads. I am a very experienced guy in my industry, but where I live, I can't get a local job, because the industry is very new. There are many job postings in my industry, but in countries that I can't go to, like the USA or Germany.

First of all, you may be very experienced in your field, but beyond work experience something you should really consider is having some safety net. If you want to continue working on a project basis, you have to be ready for the drought. Have at least a number of months saved up, if not a year. And the best part: if you DO have that buffer, you can use the time to learn new skills instead of worrying about how to pay the rent like you do now.

Secondly, you say you can't go to the USA or Germany, but that does not mean you can't work for clients from there.

Germany would be more difficult than North America. I'm in the Netherlands myself and have also lived and worked in Canada, and it's much easier to get a casual contract in North America than in Europe.

Of course the tricky part - unless you sell your skills for next to nothing on Upwork - is that you have to have connections.

I would say, a forum like this is probably a good opportunity: use this network, there are plenty of people on here that have great business ideas but can't find the people to help them execute it.

I've had plenty of times where I had ideas with (I think :-D) great potential but at the end of the day, I was just too busy with "regular work" with not enough time or energy left to do something with it.

Ideas are easy, actually doing it and executing on it are the hard part, that's where you can come in with time and skills!

Cheers,
Martijn

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
What do you mean theres nothing to do in "this country". What country do you live in?

If you live in the EU, it may make sense to move and hustle a job there for a while? Is it an option?

The more information you give, the better can help...

Best
Champion

Michael Burgess

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Another thought, potentially bring up the issue with your landlord. If it's a smaller owner/operator they may be symathetic (assuming you get in touch before the 1st...) and help you get over this *temporary* hurdle, assuming you get to the root of the problem.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
What do you mean theres nothing to do in "this country". What country do you live in?

If you live in the EU, it may make sense to move and hustle a job there for a while? Is it an option?
Again..... if we knew what country, it might help.....

He's from the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Banja Luka (introduced himself here), so I can understand why he thinks he doesn't have many opportunities given that there are only 200,000 in this capital city and just 3.5 million in the entire country and no easy access to the European Union.

Still, it doesn't mean there are no solutions or that the fact that you're living there means you can only resort to what's available locally. Some ideas:
  • sell your car (desperate times, desperate measures) or trade it for a cheaper one,
  • post your services on Fiverr,
  • sell old junk or stuff you rarely use,
  • take up a temporary job of any kind (it's still high season so perhaps a job in tourism?) just so you can save up some money,
  • negotiate with your landlord,
  • pay the rent with your credit card then hustle to repay it as soon as possible,
  • offer to teach someone programming or basic IT skills,
  • offer services fixing computers and stuff,
  • reach out to past clients,
  • reach out to new clients, emailing or calling every company that might need your services,
  • borrow money from a friend or a family member,
  • try no-risk matched betting (you risk for and against a certain outcome to take advantage of free bets on betting platforms), this requires some cash, though,
  • move to a cheaper apartment,
  • buy something used you're knowledgeable about (say, a mobile phone), fix it or make it look better and sell it for a higher price,
  • ask your landlord if you can sublet a room in your apartment to tourists on Airbnb (you can share the profits in exchange for managing it),
  • buy bottled water, soft drinks, smoothies, fruits, etc., put them in a portable freezer, drive to a local tourist hot spot (perhaps a beach or a popular hiking trail?) and sell it for a profit,
  • become a language teacher on Italki and other similar sites.

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
Indeed, I am from a small city and I live in the country with the highest unemployment rate in the world, it's like 40%. Also, 50% already left the country to Germany, Slovenia or Austria. Although I am qualified in my industry, I can't go to work in these countries, because I don't have a college degree (self-taught).

I got my first gig on Upwork (I used to use this website in like 2015), it's something small like 100$ and the project is small so I hope I will get to at least 400$ by the end of the month.

And thank you guys, you really inspired me! I got 3 interviews on day 1, didn't knew it was so easy, even though I have a locked profile and only 40% completed. Now years later I realise that it's all about the experience, and not how your profile looks(although that helps too). Custom cover letters help too, I always try to be specific about the project and I had an interview worth like 10.000$, but that's on the wait, I don't believe that the client will go through, but if he does, damn!

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Been there, tough situation.

My question is why would you need to go to other countries to work on programming? It's perfect skills for remote work. You don't need to be in an office.

Plus, if you're good, you could be working in Silicon Valley for a company that buys you a visa. I would try and pitch those companies to work for them. It's not an uncommon thing. Esp. if there was some lack of AR programmers, you could be hot commodity there.

I would go to crunchbase.com and search for AR-related companies and hit them all up.

Upwork is ok, but it's a patch rather than a solution. Your gig seems to have much more potential.

P.S. And in case I'm wrong for AR, maybe Silicon Valley wants VR programmers. I'd look into that. Because if there is one skill that should get hot, it should be VR in next 5-10 years. And if you start now, you'd be badass by then and high-in-demand.

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
Been there, tough situation.

My question is why would you need to go to other countries to work on programming? It's perfect skills for remote work. You don't need to be in an office.

Plus, if you're good, you could be working in Silicon Valley for a company that buys you a visa. I would try and pitch those companies to work for them. It's not an uncommon thing. Esp. if there was some lack of AR programmers, you could be hot commodity there.

I would go to crunchbase.com and search for AR-related companies and hit them all up.

Upwork is ok, but it's a patch rather than a solution. Your gig seems to have much more potential.

P.S. And in case I'm wrong for AR, maybe Silicon Valley wants VR programmers. I'd look into that. Because if there is one skill that should get hot, it should be VR in next 5-10 years. And if you start now, you'd be badass by then and high-in-demand.

I am a high-level programmer, which means I use frameworks that other programmers built (those in Silicon Valley mostly). But I always had in mind to build a low-level AR framework myself. Most apps are facing tracking or image tracking, I could build an A.I that learns human hands or feet. There is commercial demand for stuff like this. Clothing companies would use something like this.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
Why not find a full-time or part-time gig with Silicon Valley company and then work on your own AR/AI framework on other time?

Look at remote work job boards like this one:

And this is just one board, google 'remote jobs' and you'll find ton more. You could make multiple times more than your home country's average salary. And then side-hustle your own thing.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I am trying to learn Swift & Xcode, but honestly, when you need to earn money to pay rent, you can't just sit and learn new things.
Yes, you can -- because you must. There an army of people out there who have done a lot more than just learn a new thing while we worked a bunch of jobs. We have "grit" and guts. Join our ranks. You'll be amazed by how much you grow as a person from all of this!

SkyLake

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Nov 29, 2016
By when do you need to pay your rent?

If you can sell some services to clients, you can make 300 euros. So, find new clients. Start sending emails, doing phone calls. Send emails to everyone you've ever worked for/with, ask.

But.. the smartest thing to do here in such a limited time may just be to move back with your mom. Unless she's dangerous, you can probably handle her narcissistic behavior. Yeah, it's gonna suck.. which is why you need to make a plan to make money consistently so you don't ever get into a situation like this again.

Jlaugh

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 1, 2018
I'm terribly sorry to hear about the situation. I was in a similar jam, but I took up almost every writing job I could find. I hope things get better very soon :)

Also, when you say you had to pay one month's rent upfront, wouldn't that hold you in good stead? Do you have to pay rent in advance--that is rent for July is paid on July 1st as opposed to on July 31st/August 1st. If that's the case you can talk to your landlord and explain that there are really no dues/arrears here. You could explain your situation, and if they're nice enough, you may henceforth get to pay rent for a month at the end of the month. All the best :)

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
I can't just go and hustle up, like people who live in the USA, drive uber and stuff. There's literally nothing to do in this country. Did anyone had any similar issues and how did you make it?

I had some money saved up, but it all went to rent during these past months and food. I also had to pay upfront one month and had my car fixed.

He's from the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Banja Luka (introduced himself here), so I can understand why he thinks he doesn't have many opportunities given that there are only 200,000 in this capital city and just 3.5 million in the entire country and no easy access to the European Union.
your apartment to tourists on Airbnb (you can share the profits in exchange for managing it),

Is it just me or does this sound like a perfect recipe for starting a local uber? He is even a programmer so can pull their open soruce stuff of github at scale time.

Nenadvr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 21, 2019
Ok, here is my take on your situation. This post made me really angry.

You are from the same country as me, and I live close to Banja Luka. You say there isn't anything to do, the situation is desperate, and you can't afford rent.

I have to admit the economic situation in our country isn't great.
Also, the IT industry doesn't exist. There are VERY few opportunities for a programmer who specializes in Augmented Reality.

Lets put all of that aside for a moment.

1. You just finished working on a project. You undoubtedly didn't work for free.
You knew you are close to the end of the project, when were you going to start looking for a new contract?

2. You decided to live alone and have 0 savings.

3. You own a car in a city where EVERYTHING is within walking distance. Even a cheap bicycle would enable you to go to the other side of town in like less then half an hour.

4. Average rent in this city is WAY LOWER than 300 euros. I know guys that live with roommates and pay 200 KM(100 euros) a month for rent AND bills.
Not to mention average rents in other cities or smaller places in the country.
Internet connection is good enough to work from a small village on the top of Manjača mountain.

5. Yeah, a lot of people left for Europe to be physical labor workers. Do you want to be a plumber in Vienna for the rest of your life?

6. You have valuable knowledge, language skills, etc. What's keeping you from working remotely and thriving here? Average annual salary here is like 4k euros.

You CAN earn that in a month or two.

Sorry for the rant guys, I'm just sick of the depressive atmosphere and 'grass is always greener' way of thinking in my country

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
EVERYTHING is within walking distance. Even a cheap bicycle would enable you to go to the other side of town in like less then half an hour.

4. Average rent in this city is WAY LOWER than 300 euros. I know guys that live with roommates and pay 200 KM(100 euros) a month for rent AND bills.
Internet connection is good enough to work from a small village on the top of Manjača mountain.

6. You have valuable knowledge, language skills, etc. What's keeping you from working remotely and thriving here? Average annual salary here is like 4k euros.

Now, I kind of want to go there. @Nenadvr have you considered working for the local tourism board?

Nenadvr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 21, 2019
Now, I kind of want to go there. @Nenadvr have you considered working for the local tourism board?

I do have big plans for the future. Just need a lot more capital. :)

It's a great place to visit for sure, with a lot of untapped potentials.
There are 2 or 3 different spa centers, national park, fly fishing, old fortresses, the potential for rural tourism, etc. everything within half an hour drive.

Most of the younger people speak English and are generally well educated. Most of the people are extremely hospitable to strangers.

The problem is corruption, bad infrastructure, and terrible political leaders. Still, most people would rather complain then do something about it.
It is not that hard to just go in Germany or Austria and work as a highly educated lawnmower.

I'm trying to get away from this mindset.

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
Ok, here is my take on your situation. This post made me really angry.

You are from the same country as me, and I live close to Banja Luka. You say there isn't anything to do, the situation is desperate, and you can't afford rent.

I have to admit the economic situation in our country isn't great.
Also, the IT industry doesn't exist. There are VERY few opportunities for a programmer who specializes in Augmented Reality.

Lets put all of that aside for a moment.

1. You just finished working on a project. You undoubtedly didn't work for free.
You knew you are close to the end of the project, when were you going to start looking for a new contract?

2. You decided to live alone and have 0 savings.

3. You own a car in a city where EVERYTHING is within walking distance. Even a cheap bicycle would enable you to go to the other side of town in like less then half an hour.

5. Yeah, a lot of people left for Europe to be physical labor workers. Do you want to be a plumber in Vienna for the rest of your life?

Sorry for the rant guys, I'm just sick of the depressive atmosphere and 'grass is always greener' way of thinking in my country

I have a girlfriend, most of the saved money went to her medical bills, I didn't just spend money on junk food or going out. From the next month, she is starting to work in a bakery, so we will be saved to pay rent in the future. Her salary will cover the rent, while my income will be invested/saved.

I know I can rent a room for 100e, but I don't want to live like that. I want to have a decent apartment, where I have a kitchen, sleeping room, and I don't have to share a toilet with some students that do not clean after themselves.

Also one more thing, I am never going to be without a car in my life, never ever going back to that. There's no way I am ever going to call people just because I need to go somewhere or wait for a bus on +40c/-20c. Being a 26 old guy without the car is immature. I remember some of the local clients called me and I couldn't go because I didn't have a car lol. I may come as arrogant, but that is what it is.

-----

Anyway, guys, I managed to get money for the next month, I got some quick work and solved my issue. Thank you very much for your support!

Nenadvr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 21, 2019
I have a girlfriend, most of the saved money went to her medical bills, I didn't just spend money on junk food or going out. From the next month, she is starting to work in a bakery, so we will be saved to pay rent in the future. Her salary will cover the rent, while my income will be invested/saved.

I know I can rent a room for 100e, but I don't want to live like that. I want to have a decent apartment, where I have a kitchen, sleeping room, and I don't have to share a toilet with some students that do not clean after themselves.

Also one more thing, I am never going to be without a car in my life, never ever going back to that. There's no way I am ever going to call people just because I need to go somewhere or wait for a bus on +40c/-20c. Being a 26 old guy without the car is immature. I remember some of the local clients called me and I couldn't go because I didn't have a car lol. I may come as arrogant, but that is what it is.

-----

Anyway, guys, I managed to get money for the next month, I got some quick work and solved my issue. Thank you very much for your support!

I would say that not having enough money for rent is immature. Maybe I'm the arrogant one.
Excuse me if I'm too harsh, but that is what I think.

I would rather be walking 20 kilometers on -20 C and deep snow than complain about the money while paying 3 times the normal rent.

No hard feelings.

RibljaCorba

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Mar 26, 2019
I would say that not having enough money for rent is immature. Maybe I'm the arrogant one.
Excuse me if I'm too harsh, but that is what I think.

I would rather be walking 20 kilometers on -20 C and deep snow than complain about the money while paying 3 times the normal rent.

No hard feelings.

If that works for you, that's fine.

I hate to depend on other people. My apartment, my car, my life, my rules. And you have no idea what I been through in the past few months. "High" rent is my least issue here.

Edit:

My rent is nowhere 3x than normal rent, you have no clue what the average rent is in this city. The average is 300e, those that pay like 100e are single rooms where you share the kitchen and bathroom. I didn't mention my actual rent is 200e, but 300e with bills included.

Last edited:

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
remember some of the local clients called me and I couldn't go because I didn't have a car lol. I may come as arrogant, but that is what it is.

This is something, I stuggled with sounds like the grass is greener on the other side, however I would like living in a city where everything is within biking range.

c4n

Full throttle
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
May 30, 2017
€300 rent in Banja Luka? I'm sure you can get something much cheaper than that (outside of the center), especially since your skills are location-independent.

When you are living month-to-month keeping expenses down is paramount.

Gymjunkie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2009
If rent is 'least' of your issues then why you have an issue with it?

You really are not putting in your best. You have skills, you're not putting yourself in position to succeed by looking for a great job, even part-time. You'd be living like a king on part-time pay from any company.

You may have 'big goals' but you're not putting big actions into it. Sometimes the way to get to your entrepreneurial goal is to get a part-time job to finance it. So is being broke as hell, even living in your mom's basement. Not having a car means nothing,esp since you should be spending all your free time investing time into that 'big idea'. 12hrs a day. At least.

Your actions show if you're going for big things.... and it doesn't look like you are. You're just looking for a convenient way to get there instead of sacrificing comforts. As GaryV says:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWKIYrYOEg

Leigh Farrell

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Nov 27, 2017
Adelaide, South Australia
Hello everyone,

I am a programmer, who specializes in Augmented Reality. This month I stopped working for my client because I finished the project. Now I can't find new leads. I am a very experienced guy in my industry, but where I live, I can't get a local job, because the industry is very new. There are many job postings in my industry, but in countries that I can't go to, like the USA or Germany.

The worst part is that I used to live with a narcissist mother, long story short, I left her and now I live on my own. I have to pay 300e rent this month, and I don't know how to do it. I can't just go and hustle up, like people who live in the USA, drive uber and stuff. There's literally nothing to do in this country. Did anyone had any similar issues and how did you make it?

If you're desperate for quick cash, might I suggest you start flipping?
Gary V has made a series of videos about it recently. It's not going to set you free, but it could give you enough profit to pay your bills until you find more clients for your business.
Either that or start cold calling every business in the yellow pages, find their pain points, and offer a software solution.
Bare in mind, many of these won't be in your chosen niche (augmented reality), but if the market isn't there, it isn't there.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.