The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I want to start a service-based agency, but not sure what service to provide, and to whom?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Hey,

So, basically, I want to start an agency, but I can't pick up one service and niche to start. (I know it's silly).

I spent 3-4 months learning about funnels, I am good at web design, and can outsource the sales-copy work.
I can provide funnel services to coaches & consultants, content creators, and other businesses.
I have seen quite a few 'freelancers' providing funnel services on Facebook and Fiverr.
But I ain't if an agency in the funnel niche would fit in. what are your thoughts?

Also, I'm 15 years old. While I know that age doesn't matter.
But I don't know if people would want to work with a teen.

I am good at design and editing too, Maybe I can help content creators by repurposing their content, making thumbnails, or editing videos for them. It'll be recurring too.

I would love to get some guidance and advice. I think I am really in need of that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany
Also, I'm 15 years old. While I know that age doesn't matter.
But I don't know if people would want to work with a teen.
If you are very smart, successful and show that to the world (kind of like a prodigy), I'm sure people would want to work with you.
(Btw, you'd still need to this even if you were an adult)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

parabolic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Aug 7, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
If you can demonstrate that you are good at what you do, most people won't care about your age.

As others have said, younger people have advantage in several ways, especially when it comes to advertising and social media.

Many business owners do not understand content creation or social media at all. Explain to them how you will handle everything and they can sit back and enjoy the benefits of your work. They will be glad to pay you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.