- May 8, 2019
I absolutely agree and Great job of going outside the box to learn more about yourself. The book 177 Mental toughness secrets of the world class by Steve Siebold is another great book about the reference point of operation in thought that drives successful businesses. The inner framework of thoughts and feelings is where 90% of creation takes place. The other 10% is the process of going through the consistent actions that produce the desired results.One thing that I've definitely learned in the past year is that ego is what is holding alot of people back. Ryan Holiday's book Ego is the Enemy is great. Reading that combined with my ayahuasca experience has made me very aware of my decisions and how many are ego based. Once you can get rid of ego (or at least minimize it), alot of things become very easy for you.
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.